FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > boobs

boobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have had a number of meets and most guys dont seem to play much with Louise's boobs, so are they window dressing or very much part of the play

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Breasts to sex is like a biscuit to a brew,

you don't fully enjoy one without the other

as a boob man i suck and fuck them

yes definately agree,she does use them to good effect but they just dont sem to get the same attention as when she is out in public.

well there wasing a perfect set of dd's

I would guess that the main reason guys want to meet me is because of my boobs, and yes they get touched a lot, so this is one issue I've never come across.

But let your partner use her boobs in sex, initiate it, ask them to be sucked, sit naked and demand a guy only fondles and sucks them for a while, use them to tease his cock, that kind of thing. Let her have an attitude in play, I'm sure there won't be too many complaints from guys if she acts bossy and demands they give her boobs some time

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"I would guess that the main reason guys want to meet me is because of my boobs, and yes they get touched a lot, so this is one issue I've never come across.

But let your partner use her boobs in sex, initiate it, ask them to be sucked, sit naked and demand a guy only fondles and sucks them for a while, use them to tease his cock, that kind of thing. Let her have an attitude in play, I'm sure there won't be too many complaints from guys if she acts bossy and demands they give her boobs some time "

+1

boobs are great to play, lots of licking sucking fondling kneading... more so when they are big enough to sqeeze around your man hood! Pert ones are just as nice too...

Depending on the person and the mood haveing then spanked and nipples clamoed is also a fun/kinky thing to do!

Tits I love em

love to see, or even better,have a skilled tit wank.

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

my girlie has a rather ample set... And i HaVe to enjoy them everytime i see her - cant help myself!!!

Even if its just playing with them when we chatting before/after ... Or during thinking about it ...

you can't beat a good tit wank...love em and shooting all over them

you can't beat a good tit wank...love em and shooting all over them

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"you can't beat a good tit wank...love em and shooting all over them"
Works both ways! like a hard cock between mine.lol

they are fantastic, bet it doesnt take long for them to cum

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I would guess that the main reason guys want to meet me is because of my boobs, and yes they get touched a lot, so this is one issue I've never come across.

But let your partner use her boobs in sex, initiate it, ask them to be sucked, sit naked and demand a guy only fondles and sucks them for a while, use them to tease his cock, that kind of thing. Let her have an attitude in play, I'm sure there won't be too many complaints from guys if she acts bossy and demands they give her boobs some time "

On a a meets the guy (assuming it is mmf) is taking his cues from you two. He hopefully will follow where you lead.

Cos kev know me best he will often move to various parts of my body that he knows respond well, the other guy will follow him. They are;nt mind readers

thanks for the advice but really just wanted to know why guys dont seem to want to explore the boobs more, must be that they like her juicy .....

I tend not to wait for guys to play with my boobs when we meet,, i tend to use my boobs on them as part of foreplay and extended play... as well as my hands, mouth etc... guys really like it.. also alot of guys are intimidated by a great rack... so put their hands on there if you want them to touch it, dont ask, just put em right on there or pop them in their face... they love it when a woman is more confident like that... ( or at least all the ones i have met do)

the one thing about sex is its multiplayer interactive... both parties should be active and directing play to get the best out of it..

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I've found that sometimes my boobs are totally ignored and other times it's as if the man is trying to tune into Radio Luxumberg using the nipples!

yep its like they dont know how to play with them, in meal terms they are definately a starter dish and should be enjoyed to the full

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

"yep its like they dont know how to play with them, in meal terms they are definately a starter dish and should be enjoyed to the full"

I can cum just by having my boobs and nipples played with.

However I've just had my nipples pierced, so anyone trying any Radio tuning will get a frying pan to the side of his head!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

got a spare set of bap here if anyone wants them. Free postage and packing

Damned things sore and heavy. Roll on menopause

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

tits do nowt for me..........

i have found that on one on one meets guys very rarely bother with my boobs, the time i find they get the most attantion is in 3sums, group play etc, its almost like if someone else is busy with the best bits i'll fiddle with her tits till shes finished lol

Shame really as i have really sensative nipples and i love them being played with

Now this is my kinda thread! i want nothing but boobs 24/7...lol (see my post in fantasies re tit use)

Boobs rock my world and i love to pamper them, must be natural ones though

I've never had that problem...my tits always get attention, which turns me on a lot. Love them to be sucked and licked.

I guess its down to if a guy is a boobs man or an arse man.

» Add a new message to this topic