FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > awh...

awh...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is it all the funny threads get pulled !

also... what is everyone having for dinner! i am currently addicted to jacket potatoes.... so i will be having one of those.. lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why is it all the funny threads get pulled !

also... what is everyone having for dinner! i am currently addicted to jacket potatoes.... so i will be having one of those.. lol "

it didn't get pulled did it?

Home made cheeseburgers tonight... quick nosh. nom nom nom

Wolf

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Chicken breast with garlic and rosemary, roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and gravy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"why is it all the funny threads get pulled !

also... what is everyone having for dinner! i am currently addicted to jacket potatoes.... so i will be having one of those.. lol

it didn't get pulled did it?

Home made cheeseburgers tonight... quick nosh. nom nom nom

Wolf

"

MMM i have some home made burgers frozen,,, might take a couple out for tomorrows dinner :D and yeah apparently its been pulled

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You might think them funny but the OP may not like their profile being dissected when not asked for.

this might be a good time to remind people of one of the rules of the forums, I will paste it below.

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

No matter what the question or comment in an OP, please lets have some respect for other posters rather than attacking their profiles and trying to humilate people for " fun "