FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > maximising opportunities on fab

maximising opportunities on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a lot of people complain about not getting meets for one reason or the other..So from experience what did you do to get more meets or improve chances?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We did a few things to be honest, but not really to get more meets, just to engage and hopefully get to meet more genuine people.

We joined this site for starters, a big, big plus for us.

Started using more local clubs.

Hosting our own parties.

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"We did a few things to be honest, but not really to get more meets, just to engage and hopefully get to meet more genuine people.

We joined this site for starters, a big, big plus for us.

Started using more local clubs.

Hosting our own parties.

"

Should have added that we wrote a much more detailed profile for this site than we had ever done. Not to everyones liking of course, but gives quite a clear picture of us both

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"a lot of people complain about not getting meets for one reason or the other..So from experience what did you do to get more meets or improve chances?"

two schools of thought...

1) you get out what you put in.... socials, chat room, clubs, forums, say hello, be nice, stand out ect ect ect ect.......

2) why are you trying to appeal to everyone? i think that is where you get a lot of people... especially the "where is it all going wrong" crowd get it wrong.... if you try to appeal to everyone in effect you are appealing to no-one...

i am not trying to attract everyone, I am not going to please everyone so why try... there are going to be people that will say no 100 times out of 100.... the people who i am interested in for example will read my profile and know.... they won't say for example "its too long" or "no cock shots" because those arent the people i am wanting to attract.....

it is as much about you appealing to people as it is about people appealing to you.....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

managing my expectations is my number 1

then I am never disappointed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"a lot of people complain about not getting meets for one reason or the other..So from experience what did you do to get more meets or improve chances?"

More pictures, pictures with sent messages, individual messages and if someone says no then a polite reply as they may just change their mind. Manners do help to get meets at times.

"managing my expectations is my number 1

then I am never disappointed."

Something every new Fabster must learn.

If you go in expecting sex with someone the same day as you join forget it. If you expect replies to every message you send forget it. Put some effort it and hey you never know what might happen.

"a lot of people complain about not getting meets for one reason or the other..So from experience what did you do to get more meets or improve chances?

More pictures, pictures with sent messages, individual messages and if someone says no then a polite reply as they may just change their mind. Manners do help to get meets at times. "

yeah this is great way to go on i think too. and definetally helps you get meets, you just need the profile to back this up too so they get idea of your personality from your message (and verifications if you have them) then profile should give them a good idea what your physically like and what your interests are (if not obvious by who your messaging!)

"a lot of people complain about not getting meets for one reason or the other..So from experience what did you do to get more meets or improve chances?

two schools of thought...

1) you get out what you put in.... socials, chat room, clubs, forums, say hello, be nice, stand out ect ect ect ect.......

2) why are you trying to appeal to everyone? i think that is where you get a lot of people... especially the "where is it all going wrong" crowd get it wrong.... if you try to appeal to everyone in effect you are appealing to no-one...

i am not trying to attract everyone, I am not going to please everyone so why try... there are going to be people that will say no 100 times out of 100.... the people who i am interested in for example will read my profile and know.... they won't say for example "its too long" or "no cock shots" because those arent the people i am wanting to attract.....

it is as much about you appealing to people as it is about people appealing to you....."

I agree with that advice but i suppose as new member you dont quite get the hang of how to use the site till further down.But i totally get your point cant win them all

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

started swinging with the missus lol.

take anything that comes ur way

bugger all, i just sit back, read my mail, reply to the ones i like and meets

its easy to get meets on here

"take anything that comes ur way "

lol sounds like take anything with a heart beat and pussy no standards or attraction needed?

its easy to get meets on here "

oh how i wish situations were reversed lol i would be knee deep in it

oh how i wish situations were reversed lol i would be knee deep in it

Your chances of getting a meet will increase greatly if;

They like your photo

You have some useful information in your profile

You live the right distance from them

You come across as respectful

and you don't come across as if your doing them a favour, by turning up.

its easy to get meets on here "

only you could and can get away with that

» Add a new message to this topic