FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no shows

no shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussy pussy OP   Woman  over a year ago

northwest

out of the last 12 meets i have only had 1 as 9 as been no shows and 2 give wrong address out why say you meet when you dont it cost money for petrol to keep runing about why do they do it for is it a game they playing it couples do it more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

It is annoying - but that's life. What is really unforgiveable is not texting/phoning to say you can't make it.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"It is annoying - but that's life. What is really unforgiveable is not texting/phoning to say you can't make it."

I should have added: "...even if you have changed your mind".

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"out of the last 12 meets i have only had 1 as 9 as been no shows and 2 give wrong address out why say you meet when you dont it cost money for petrol to keep runing about why do they do it for is it a game they playing it couples do it more "

Look at your criteria for meeting as thats more no shows than we have ever had...since our current tally is 0.

Are you speaking on the phone to the woman first or at the very least confirmimg they both exist on cam?

Remember if something sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 28/02/12 10:14:55]

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

re_iew how you select the people you are to meet.

speak to both parties before hand, ensure you have contact details for them, maybe verify by cam first but only if both are there or the female only

Call them before you leave to check

good luck

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Not great odds but we wouldn't leave for a meet without a quick text or phone call to confirm we are 'on our way'

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"out of the last 12 meets i have only had 1 as 9 as been no shows and 2 give wrong address ..."

I've not had that many no shows in 8 years.... or however long it's been now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"out of the last 12 meets i have only had 1 as 9 as been no shows and 2 give wrong address out why say you meet when you dont it cost money for petrol to keep runing about why do they do it for is it a game they playing it couples do it more "

I may be wrong but it might have a lot to do with your profile and the fact it doesn't look genuine to some extent. Age limits of 47 to 50 is had to believe as some look older and younger by 5 years for a start.

Another bit says "as for size, it how you are using it that is of far more importance" just doesn't make sense as you are not looking for single males and few couples go on about the size of the male.

You are going to get a higher success rate if people feel you are open, genuine and trustworthy. Hopefully some of this will help improve your success.

lucky u get that far

yep get no show all the time ,latest was last night guy said he would meet me in a certian place ,i got there waited hour left for home ,then got a tex saying where are you , i went back down ,and geuse what he was not there ,,,why i ask myself

you not got any photos on display, how late are you leaving it before you show yourself to them?

its just i used to have it a canny bit when dealing couple to couple trying to sort meets for me and my ex,

and when they dont show their pictures till you almost ready to agree to meet then see the photos are a deal breaker for one or both of you, then it kinda gets akward as you dont like to say oh you seem great but your not for us coz of the photos you sent.

so maybe if they didnt like your pics it was a similar situation but instead of them being honest they just strung you along and never bothered? men can be crap sometimes and will just lie instead of saying they not interested, and may even still say they going to meet, but maybe being more open and forward with pictures if this keeps happening could help cut it out in future.

you'll note the people saying it dont really happen to them all are pretty visably to the public on here, that way people dont get lead on and agree to a meet they wish they never.

obviousily i dont know how early you send pics etc or what you look like, but in my expierence that can often be the case if pictures arnt exchanged upfront

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"out of the last 12 meets i have only had 1 as 9 as been no shows and 2 give wrong address out why say you meet when you dont it cost money for petrol to keep runing about why do they do it for is it a game they playing it couples do it more

I may be wrong but it might have a lot to do with your profile and the fact it doesn't look genuine to some extent. Age limits of 47 to 50 is had to believe as some look older and younger by 5 years for a start.

Another bit says "as for size, it how you are using it that is of far more importance" just doesn't make sense as you are not looking for single males and few couples go on about the size of the male.

You are going to get a higher success rate if people feel you are open, genuine and trustworthy. Hopefully some of this will help improve your success."

I have to agree with the above comments. Your profile is poorly written and the age preference is incredibly narrow! I don't think I've ever seen a 3 year window of opportunity!

No pics either!

People may feel that your preferences are just to critical and although they may fall into the 3 year window that you may not believe them if you meet.

Get some pics if only for private and qualify every meet with a text before leaving home.

By *ussy pussy OP   Woman  over a year ago

northwest

note as been take and thank you as change my profile now

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"note as been take and thank you as change my profile now "

Great that you've taken on board people's feedback - though what is right for others may not be right for everyone, of course.

As others do - I always insist on a phone conversation, at minimum, before agreeing to a meet, and I always have firm selection criteria, as I know what I like, don't like as well as want on meets. Sometimes people can be eager to tell one what one wants to hear, so I try to ask more open questions, rather than leading questions or closed questions.

And gut instinct is with us for a reason, and when I've ignored mine, things have often not been so right, or have failed to meet my needs. Experience is a great thing, so maybe set a target to re_iew where you've got to, what you've learned anew again, in a while and then regularly.

It's worth updating your profile regularly too, so that it better reflects where you're at as well as what you need at those points - which may or may not be different.

Good luck! Sophie

» Add a new message to this topic