FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > people that look but dont reply

people that look but dont reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

does anyone else find it annoying when you message someone and they look and look and look but wont reply, i would rather be told no thank you than be ignored, its just bad manners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope

They're not ignoring you - they're looking at your profile - ignoring you would be deleting and never looking

It's not bad manners either - for all you know if it's a couple one might like you but the other says no. Or they're unsure and trying to decide. All sorts of valid reasons.

There's nothing in the site rules says they have to reply.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"does anyone else find it annoying when you message someone and they look and look and look but wont reply, i would rather be told no thank you than be ignored, its just bad manners"

no..... just because you sent them a message I don't think you are "owed" a reply.....

take the fact they haven't replied as a no and be done with it....

or it could be a case of one half reading a message waiting on the other.... or putting you on a potential list of people they may want to meet in future...

actually i think that people who complain about not getting a reply screams "petulant" and would send me in the other direction.....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Lesson number 1... you won't always get what you want in life.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

block them and they will stop looking... if it annoys you so.

A no reply, is a blunt no thanks.

Unfortunately, men are a plenty here.

i dont even look at whos looked at me, to be honest i find it a pointless function, why does it matter, all it does is encourages people who you have looked at to mail you, which again is pointless, why mail someone just because they have looked at you? if they liked what they saw they would have mailed you

"does anyone else find it annoying when you message someone and they look and look and look but wont reply, i would rather be told no thank you than be ignored, its just bad manners

no..... just because you sent them a message I don't think you are "owed" a reply.....

take the fact they haven't replied as a no and be done with it....

or it could be a case of one half reading a message waiting on the other.... or putting you on a potential list of people they may want to meet in future...

actually i think that people who complain about not getting a reply screams "petulant" and would send me in the other direction....."

This is often the case for Mat and myself. Due to work commitments, only one of us may read the message and if it is a possible maybe then we will wait until we are both present, have both read the profile and both decide on the next step as we are in this together. I (Sarah) often reply to messages without Mat, unless it is with regards to a meet. That said, i often read then forget i have read them by the time Mat is home

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

looks like i have been told ha ha, thank you people for your imput

"A no reply, is a blunt no thanks.

Unfortunately, men are a plenty here."

so what, even if they were more women then men it would still happen, people dont reply to unsolicited mail they are not interested in.

for some its like getting a leaflet about buying double glazing, then taking the time to write them a email saying im happy with my windows thanks! you just wouldnt do it if your not interested

» Add a new message to this topic