FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cam usage ? Verify or fun

Cam usage ? Verify or fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With being fairly new here I’m finding out more everyday and spend most of my time in the forums, regarding cams it’s seems lots of people don’t use them again we are all different but personally I find them the best way to verify leaving no doubt about who I’m speaking to, I have used once for some fun having a couple watch me shower and then I watched them with each other ending soft play whilst we talked which was more of a turn on than I expected as I was totally against boring cam fun but it did engage my mind, what your thoughts and experiences with cams ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sometimes titalate and play on cam also chat on cam.

It’s new to me but in the right mood with the right people it is something I will definitely be doing more of x

Had a look a few times when I was bored and found the whole thing an utter turn off.

"Had a look a few times when I was bored and found the whole thing an utter turn off. "

I didn’t think it would be of interest to me and mostly isn’t but the right mood with the right connection it has been

"Had a look a few times when I was bored and found the whole thing an utter turn off.

I didn’t think it would be of interest to me and mostly isn’t but the right mood with the right connection it has been "

Love that.

"Had a look a few times when I was bored and found the whole thing an utter turn off.

I didn’t think it would be of interest to me and mostly isn’t but the right mood with the right connection it has been

Love that. "

Flicking on people on cam rooms wouldn’t work for me but chatting and connecting and then build up to something more 1 on 1 cam wise is fun and engaging x

We've played on cam. Never used it to verify though

I don’t mean to verify as verification on here just to verify that the person is the person in the pics, I had a bad experience when I first join where the pictures must of been from the 1970s they looked absolutely nothing like the profile pictures or pictures they sent on kik if I had spoken to them on cam it would of saved me and them a lot of time wasted

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've tried camming but it really doesn't do anything for me. Especially when it's with someone I haven't met. Might be different if I had met them. But at the moment I'd pass on it.

I find it easier to get to know someone on cam before a social. I am not a quick typer!

I enjoy having my mind stimulated and being intrigued so nothing to much on cam can really be really engaging X

» Add a new message to this topic