FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can I post a link?

Can I post a link?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello

I've registered as my wife Tej got fed up with me trying to get us both verified as I made mistakes with the verification poicture and got myself done today. The down side is I can't post her pictures if only she is in it, so I made a blog.

Can I post the link to the blog?

We have also post 2 videos and about 20 pictures on Xhamster.

I managed to get a picture of both of through but that the only one we have as I delete them

If you want to see my wife Tej, let me know.

As in my profile, we used to go to Leysdown a lot but stopped some years ago but went just over a week ago but no big cocks there. Tej has been kissed and massed by about 50 or so white guys and made love to about 2 dozen and did it for me.

As we are both older she has lost confidence in her body and though I can get my cock stiff, soon semi-limps so I now finger her and cucumber her as keeping sex toys in the house is not on as children may find them. Tej has been good recently and we went out sat by the river and she sat on a bench with tight white leggins and opened her legs. She was wearing glasses and not that men were looking hard and it turned her on a bit.

I'm hoping you to seduce her and hopefully fuck here hard but cock needs to be big and stiff and you needs to be clean, polite and nice sort of guy and strong as I want you to pick her up with your cock in her, hopefully.

Please let me know if I post the blog link/etc or best way to get her induvidal picts to you and 2 of our videoa we delteed the others as my Tej could have been recognised.

TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Why make a new profile as a single when you could have made a new profile as a couple and got verified? Problem solved.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are not got with smart phones, pictures and Tej is fed up with me taking pussy pictures and we both fear that we'd end up sending the pics to the wrong people as we aboth not great with emails, watsapp and even deltet stuff as it keeps on reappearing in different areas of the laptop

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Links to other sites

We have restrictions on where you can link to because otherwise people end up posting spam or links to places that host malware/spyware and it's bad for our users.

You can link to:

Any well recognised news site (bbc, times, telegraph, sun, notw, cnn and all the rest)

Youtube

Lovehoney

Wikipedia

The above I'd from the forum rules, as you will see you aren't allowed to post a link to your blog or to any other site than those listed

» Add a new message to this topic