FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men?

Single men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Until you talk to them how can you tell the difference between a nice guy n a oddball?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very often from the first message he sends............ xx

"very often from the first message he sends............ xx"

Concur!

Have a read of Mr. O's thread on "Guide to Single Men"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i'm not the type of person to send disrespectful messages or anything like that I think they seem to get lost in the constant waves of messages I think people get? Well hopefully anyway lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

we all take that if mail is deleated

it is a "no thanks"

but if it is read and not deleated does that mean you are still on the will consider list

I can usually tell from the first mail I recieve, and then a read of the profile, if a guy is likely to be of interest to me.

It really isn't all about the looks, although as I've said before that definitely has to come into it. But the hottest horniest guy sending crappy 'wanna fuck' mail isn't going to grab my interest at all........... xx xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"we all take that if mail is deleated

it is a "no thanks"

but if it is read and not deleated does that mean you are still on the will consider list "

That's the way I'm treating it at present.

I share the concerns about being lost in the crowd - even though I know I write something bespoke to everybody I write to. I guess all you can do is be yourself, be patient, and take the view that the people who overlook you in error are the ones missing out - always look on the bright side of life!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"we all take that if mail is deleated

it is a "no thanks"

but if it is read and not deleated does that mean you are still on the will consider list "

Yes.

If and when ni go thru my mails - i tryr and make instant judgements on if either their pic or massage has an effect - so either an instant delete or a reply.

If busy or got lots of mail, and i come across some profiles that i would like to look back at = then yes they would show up to you as read, and they are the ones i will then take time over to either reply or delete (usually with message at that point to say no thanks).

well, as a former single guy on here, I used to write messages that were specific and related to the actual person, i.e. reading profile and referencing it.

So far, the messages we have received from single guys seem really well written and nice. Only problem is our profile header and profile text say we are only after couples and ladies!

I guess that just because they can construct a nice message DOESN'T mean they can read.

I tend to take a first view from the contents of the message. the normal oneliners get binned.

If I like the message and the profile I will reply, unless I'm deluged. If, therefore I have read a mail, looked at profile but not deleted it yet not replies, then that means give me a bit and I'll get back to you!

By *lphamaleMan  over a year ago

sheffield

It is hard as a single guy to get people to reply, I also try to write a message that they would like to read, I always read there profile before I send anything. This help with the message I send. Above all, I am always respectful and polite, sexy and dirty talk can come later once you know there are looking for the same.

they all odd balls lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Until you talk to them how can you tell the difference between a nice guy n a oddball?"

I suppose it depends on their firsy initial contact and wether they fit in with your profile.

There are certain things that put us off profiles and certain things that get us wanting to chat more.

I am sure it is the same for everyone.

If we chatted to EVERY person that sent us mail just in case, we wouldn't have enough hours in the day.

one liners of hi, no pics or totally unclear ones,get binned,no reply.

what most guys need to understand is,try to impress,send a nice pic,dressed,looking smart,personality is vital,just because we,re swingers does,nt mean im horny 24/7 and will have sex with the first available guy.

we are choosy,thank god,but since joining,we average a meet a month. ps, younger guys,be mature minded and respectful!!!!

"I can usually tell from the first mail I recieve, and then a read of the profile, if a guy is likely to be of interest to me.

It really isn't all about the looks, although as I've said before that definitely has to come into it. But the hottest horniest guy sending crappy 'wanna fuck' mail isn't going to grab my interest at all........... xx xx"

Totally with razzle on this one!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"I can usually tell from the first mail I recieve, and then a read of the profile, if a guy is likely to be of interest to me.

It really isn't all about the looks, although as I've said before that definitely has to come into it. But the hottest horniest guy sending crappy 'wanna fuck' mail isn't going to grab my interest at all........... xx xx"

I couldn't agree more !!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"they all odd balls lol"

Oi! lol.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

like said the way there mail is sent ie wana fuck maks us zzzzzzzzzzz. mind had a good 1 yesterday said arl the reet thing ie nice profile nice pics would we be interested in meetin for a drink and a chat there go home talk bout it and if liked get in touch with him ,,,,not str8 to the meet and back to mine job nice touch

"Until you talk to them how can you tell the difference between a nice guy n a oddball?"

you cant, i dont think you can really judge someone till you have met, ive spoken to many a guy on msn and liked him enough to meet but within 10 mins of meeting him wished i hadnt

We need our own site

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"We need our own site"
i don't think thats going to gain you anything at all, single guys just need to remember that we out number the females on an average of at least 6 to 1 so the pickings are always going to be slim. also our credability isn't helped by those single amongst us who can't hold their tongue when rejected, come on guy's how long will it take for you to all wise up, women like to be respected, and just because they are on a swinging site, it don't mean you can disrespect them, they are after all in control of the goods your looking for, and for sure you aint going to get let into the candy store if you stamp your feet and throw a paddy, all you do is get the rest of us bannished because of your own stupidity (ok i'm off my soap box)( but i thought i'd throw in a little bit of reason) so remember the the shop owner has the right to serve the customer not the customer the right to by his/her goods, and being polite curtious and respectfull wins you a lot of boy scout points specially on sites like this

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Slightly too many shopping analogies there, but I agree with the sentiment!

Sadly, the people who need to see this (or have it carved into their skulls), probably won't, as they'll be too busy doing what they do.

» Add a new message to this topic