FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kink, fetish, and extreme ovulating

Kink, fetish, and extreme ovulating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a difference between all these as we was chatting to someone who keeps saying they are a fetish which made no sense as we believe you can have a fetish for anything and he was saying he likes to make his wife orgasm on demand with a wand as she calls him sir and he called her a slut and he won't let her talk as he said he talks for the both of them. as this really is not our thing could someone please explain what this is classed as he keeps calling it as a fetish couple and we really don't understand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I came for the extreme ovulation and was bitterly dissapointed.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I came for the extreme ovulation and was bitterly dissapointed."

Lmao snap!!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I came for the extreme ovulation and was bitterly dissapointed."

This

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

A lot of people refer to BDSM and all its subsidiaries as 'fetish' which is nicer for some than the reclamation of the term pervert.

It doesn't actually match the definition of fetish for most people though (I said most... I know some people with genuine fetishes for specific things within the BDSM arena)

For it to be a fetish sexual desire or gratification have to be linked to the item/situation/location etc so you're right a fetish can be anything...

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It sounds to me more like they have a Dom/sub thing going on than any specific fetish or kink - as Lady Jayne said a fetish tends to be linked to a liking for a particular object or material - for example a liking for rubber or leather would be a fetish.

Kink covers a very broad spectrum and generally refers more to a specific act although in general terms is more about anything out of the "norm" of the vanilla sex arena.

Both have crossovers into the BDSM world but don't necessarily have to be BDSM related

Extreme ovulation I don't even know where to begin with!!

Back to the couple you are chatting to - sounds like they are more on the BDSM side of things, but that in itself can cover a broad spectrum of things - only way to find out is by asking them what their specific interests are - and more importantly (if you're interested in meeting them of course) what elements of that, if any, they would expect from any meet.

As a sidebar, I'd also be cautious as to whether this is actually a couple or whether the "I speak for my wife" line is a cover for a bloke with a couples profile - not saying it is, just something else to consider.

By *omethingNew4UsCouple  over a year ago

Canterbury

"It sounds to me more like they have a Dom/sub thing going on than any specific fetish or kink - as Lady Jayne said a fetish tends to be linked to a liking for a particular object or material - for example a liking for rubber or leather would be a fetish.

Kink covers a very broad spectrum and generally refers more to a specific act although in general terms is more about anything out of the "norm" of the vanilla sex arena.

Both have crossovers into the BDSM world but don't necessarily have to be BDSM related

Extreme ovulation I don't even know where to begin with!!

Back to the couple you are chatting to - sounds like they are more on the BDSM side of things, but that in itself can cover a broad spectrum of things - only way to find out is by asking them what their specific interests are - and more importantly (if you're interested in meeting them of course) what elements of that, if any, they would expect from any meet.

As a sidebar, I'd also be cautious as to whether this is actually a couple or whether the "I speak for my wife" line is a cover for a bloke with a couples profile - not saying it is, just something else to consider."

This Was so happy to see someone else typed out a good explanation so I did not have to

Hi thank very much Mrs here yes this was my point I had with him I said your more bdsm but he was saying we don't lable our self's but kept saying there fetish couple tho never spoke to her and he just kept going on about using a wond all I could think about was am I meeting Harry fucking potter

So extrame ovalation is this thing cos Harry Potter was telling part from wond that he likes her to call him sir n her slut or greedy he said he was dom but he backed down when I was answering him back not much of dom but I found it strange how he was trying to dom over me through text which won't work and didn't and as I kept asking what his Mrs liked he just was saying I speak then said she shy doesn't like to give number out now I don't like giving mine but he begged my hubby to speak to me as he wanted to as me what I thort well I went to town on him as 1 I don't like been talked down to if anything u should be calling me miss and second he was making her do bi things but she didn't like it but he got mad cos I said I don't understand all the wand thing and and him calling them fetish couple but then told me they don't like talking about what they like

Burnleyish (She/They)

So do you think they mean extreme humiliation? Or extreme orgasming?

I know you keep calling him Harry Potter (which is hilarious) but do you know what a wand is in this sense?

The more detail you go into here OP the more I suspect that this "couple" are probably a single bloke getting his jollies out of trying to talk dirty with you.

To be honest, the way you're talking also, whatever the actual situafion, I'm not sure why you're even engaging with him - it's obvious you're not interested so is there really any point keep going back to him?

Iv told him it's not my thing he still talks to my hubby n still wants to chat and ye I know what wand is lol just that's all he talks about. And I'm not sure what he means by extreme ovulation iv never heard off it before so just seeing anyone eles has. It just confused me when he said it.

"So do you think they mean extreme humiliation? Or extreme orgasming?

I know you keep calling him Harry Potter (which is hilarious) but do you know what a wand is in this sense?"

yes I know what wand is lol just that's all he talks about lol and shouldn't really call him Harry Potter but that's just my personality

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Extreme ovulation is that perfect time of the month to produce a baby, but instead of normal sex, you do it whilst skydiving

"Extreme ovulation is that perfect time of the month to produce a baby, but instead of normal sex, you do it whilst skydiving"
oh thank you for answering it as no1 has yet thanks

"Extreme ovulation is that perfect time of the month to produce a baby, but instead of normal sex, you do it whilst skydiving"

Do other extreme sports count? Rock climbing perhaps, or white water rafting?

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Extreme ovulation is that perfect time of the month to produce a baby, but instead of normal sex, you do it whilst skydiving

Do other extreme sports count? Rock climbing perhaps, or white water rafting?"

It depends on the extent of the extreme nature. Otherwise it's just mundane ovulation, or slightly pulse raising ovulation

"Extreme ovulation is that perfect time of the month to produce a baby, but instead of normal sex, you do it whilst skydiving

Do other extreme sports count? Rock climbing perhaps, or white water rafting?

It depends on the extent of the extreme nature. Otherwise it's just mundane ovulation, or slightly pulse raising ovulation"

ha I was wondering that tho he didn't mention what you was saying just the wand maybe he doesn't know him self

Burnleyish (She/They)

Yeah I think he doesn't know what he was talking about.

Extreme orgasms, maybe they have a pregnancy fetish, but even with drugs ovulation isn't something you can control very well. (not to mention the drugs make you cranky as fuck... IVF is hell)

"Yeah I think he doesn't know what he was talking about.

Extreme orgasms, maybe they have a pregnancy fetish, but even with drugs ovulation isn't something you can control very well. (not to mention the drugs make you cranky as fuck... IVF is hell)"

well they don't have kids as I told him I can't just drop everything as we have 3 kids to look after but ye I thort same thing u can't control that well I'm glad not only 1 thinking this

» Add a new message to this topic