FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > DOGGING WAKEFIELD

DOGGING WAKEFIELD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to arrange a meet in wakfield tonight descreet location.

I have had a few couples PM so would love to try see if we can get some more people. Maybe start regular meets of like minded people.

I'm.heading out at 8.30 and meeting one couple. PM.if this intrestes anyone, I'd not happy swinging people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

The moment you post the location it will be fucked but has to be somewhere new as I know the cops like to take trainees to the spots like GAP

"The moment you post the location it will be fucked but has to be somewhere new as I know the cops like to take trainees to the spots like GAP "
I will.be sending location to each via pm.to minimise risk.of police or time wasters

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

"The moment you post the location it will be fucked but has to be somewhere new as I know the cops like to take trainees to the spots like GAP I will.be sending location to each via pm.to minimise risk.of police or time wasters "
sounds like a plan

Got to be prepared, had my fair share of let down and time wasters so I try and minimise the risk of it happening by not posting locations. Were all here for fun so I want to try make sure I provide that

» Add a new message to this topic