FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckquean

Cuckquean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet gent2018 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Just wondering if this is popular.

Do any ladies enjoy a cuckquean scenario?

My ex gf loved this. She enjoyed seeing me with someone else as the woman I was having fun with was vocal about how things felt etc.

Her main fantasy was to watch me with her best friend. Sadly this didn’t happen but it was our go to ‘dirty talk’ as we played together.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Hannah really wants to see me (Luke) get it on with another woman. We haven't made any steps to try to realise this. I'm not sure how we would go about finding a woman who would be up for this.

We'll keep an eye on this thread. If there are any woman who would contemplate being involved in this scenario we'd certainly like to know, but I can imagine it's not going to be easy to find such a person.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I love watching MrB with other women he’s fairly WE so in clubs is often approached by women, couples wanting someone bigger and hearing them enjoy him really excites me

MrsB

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is our main idea on here

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

One of my fantasies too,had a little taster at Chams once would love to experience it again. X storm x

By *bzcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

It’s something we’re interested to explore... as said previously though, finding a lady to do this with isn’t likely to be easy!

Newcastle

"I love watching MrB with other women he’s fairly WE so in clubs is often approached by women, couples wanting someone bigger and hearing them enjoy him really excites me

MrsB"

MrB is a lucky guy lol. It’s great that you love watching him and seeing the pleasure too MrsB.

Newcastle

"Hannah really wants to see me (Luke) get it on with another woman. We haven't made any steps to try to realise this. I'm not sure how we would go about finding a woman who would be up for this.

We'll keep an eye on this thread. If there are any woman who would contemplate being involved in this scenario we'd certainly like to know, but I can imagine it's not going to be easy to find such a person."

I think it’s less ‘out there’ than regular cuck but don’t give up, you’ll find a gorgeous girl who will help you live out your fantasy. X

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

My wife is

» Add a new message to this topic