FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot Wifing

Hot Wifing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

(Not sure of spelling)

Only heard of this today, but loving the sound of it after reading a year old thread in the forum.

Anyone got any details regarding the practice please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Different couples will have different rules, different dynamics, different wants and needs etc

In our situation, my husband gets turned on if I fuck other men. I’d usually film it and send him it, and after he’d come home and fuck me

By *ir Phineas Lucius AshbyMan  over a year ago

nr Chester NW

I have been involved with several couples where this was there thing, from filming us fucking his wife, to husband just watching. Sometimes joining in. As the other guy you have got to be a sertain person type but usually when the fun starts your oblivious to everything but the beautiful lady in front of you

Our version is:

I (Mrs) find a fit gent or two that I want to fuck. I go out to play. Mr P gets to watch it either live or via video. There is no demeaning behaviour towards him (cuckold). He is in touch all through the night. We flirt a lot. He puts in requests.

It is different to when HE picks the gentlemen ( Stag/ Vixen situation).

Mrs P

This is something we are interested in exploring. Thoughts of different dynamics and whether we should set up an individual profile for Scarlett have been floating around.

It all started when I told her just how much it turns me on seeing her being eyed up and flirted with by guys whenever we go out. Standing at the bar watching her being chatted up was such a turn on.

By *ertsguy2000Man  over a year ago

hertford

"(Not sure of spelling)

Only heard of this today, but loving the sound of it after reading a year old thread in the forum.

"

You need to discuss with each other, a lot, communication is key here, you both need to understand the others boundaries, trust is the big thing ( which I would imagine you have nailed down anyway ).

Once you have in your own minds what kind of dynamic you’d like, then it’s the all important part of finding the 3rd person, many guys claim to

Understand the dynamic required, but that can just be there winkles thinking for them!?! Again you have to be able to trust them, build that relationship where you know boundaries are respected and fully understood.

Happy to chat in PM if you’d a little more info?

Wishing you all the best,

HG

By *annyj_1Man  over a year ago

ALFRETON

"(Not sure of spelling)

"

As previous post have stated there are different dynamics. I've been involved with one hotwife couple who would spy on me and his wife through a glass door and then come in at watch towards the end.

Had fun recently with a couple where he stayed downstairs so he could hear us having fun while we sent videos and pictures. Plan is to have a night away together and then drop her back home so sje can tell him all the naughty things we got up to.

The key is the right gent/s and no humiliation as that vias towards cuckold

"(Not sure of spelling)

"

You could read our profile. Xxx

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

I have met a few couples who love it. I do enjoy it,and her loves the vid . Any interested can message me.

This is exactly the same way we do it x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

R hotwifed when married to her ex - he didn't mind her having other men as long as she didn't bring them home, so she would go to their places to play and sleep over occasionally. Her husband wasn't as highly sexed as her and didn't want to get involved or know any details. It all worked well for several years.

» Add a new message to this topic