FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to eat pussy...

How to eat pussy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who wants to share their tips and secrets.. I was always told to write the alphabet and make sure to not ignore the legs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

listen to the womans body. All women like different things. communicate and ask the woman how she likes it

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

"So who wants to share their tips and secrets.. I was always told to write the alphabet and make sure to not ignore the legs."

Naaaah! An A-Z is too prescriptive. Important to know the academic aspect behind how each part of the vulva responds and why.

So much to explore also as each lady will react differently and have different biological makeups. I'm personally on a whole new journey in this area as before I loved kissing and licking pussy but without the intelligence. I'll try revert with further findings when I put experts' views into practice.

Oh. Lesbians are your go-to group for advice. They know far more than men and know even far more than straight ladies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

left to right rather than up and down

By *owithflow321Man  over a year ago

Molesey

"listen to the womans body. All women like different things. communicate and ask the woman how she likes it"

Bang on, every body likes something different. Why guys say they are the best at it I will never know. Explore gently and see what happens, if in doubt ask lol

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Robin Williams gives a good demo on utube.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"listen to the womans body. All women like different things. communicate and ask the woman how she likes it"

I’m feeling a little peckish

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

If you emerge with a dry face, you’re doing it all wrong

vary it, don’t keep just licking the same bit, work around the clit and not just on it, get that tongue down and in as deep as you can, tasting her juices, loads of women get turned on by their own taste so give them a good snog after you’ve got that tongue in deep. Flick your tongue off the edge of her pussy towards her arse and give her a cheeky rim whilst you’re at it. Cover the whole area and also do the ‘eating’ motion so you’re literally are eating her out.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

Mmmmn

Love eating pussy tastes so good

By *exystacey40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"vary it, don’t keep just licking the same bit, work around the clit and not just on it, get that tongue down and in as deep as you can, tasting her juices, loads of women get turned on by their own taste so give them a good snog after you’ve got that tongue in deep. Flick your tongue off the edge of her pussy towards her arse and give her a cheeky rim whilst you’re at it. Cover the whole area and also do the ‘eating’ motion so you’re literally are eating her out. "
Why are you not closer to Manchester lol x

i get messages all day from guys saying they can lick for hours i just reply saying if it takes you hours then your doing it wrong no thanks

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

You right foxy

By *ustjay1985Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

The last two partners I've had both liked different things. Read the situation, listen to her response, feel her breathing and how her body's reacting.

Usually work around the clit, leave her aching for your tongue to brush against it, don't be afraid to go a little deeper, and as long as she's up for it lick and play with her ass at the same time, I've managed to cum myself without getting my cock wet just by feeling a woman cum on my tongue with a couple of fingers in her bum

I believe dialouge is best to begin with, as everyone is different, once you know what they like both parties can relax and enjoy.

Ive had partners who enjoy slight variances on oral, some love just my tongue flicking their clit, others prefer around the clit teasing it, some like fingers, some dont, all slight differences but massive difference to the recipient.

Lick it, don't 'eat' it. You won't go far wrong.

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

"i get messages all day from guys saying they can lick for hours i just reply saying if it takes you hours then your doing it wrong no thanks "

That’s made me laugh

"i get messages all day from guys saying they can lick for hours i just reply saying if it takes you hours then your doing it wrong no thanks "

Lol burn

this and make sure she knows you enjoy it as well

With fava beans and a nice Chianti

By *avidtealMan  over a year ago

Near Wakefield

I get your thinking behind this but it’s not necessarily true, it’s quite a turn to feel a woman squirm in pleasure multiple times whilst your down there.

Although the bed sheets generally need a good wash afterwards and give the mattress a bit old time to dry

Learn to locate the clit first then it's a smooth journey afterwards .

"vary it, don’t keep just licking the same bit, work around the clit and not just on it, get that tongue down and in as deep as you can, tasting her juices, loads of women get turned on by their own taste so give them a good snog after you’ve got that tongue in deep. Flick your tongue off the edge of her pussy towards her arse and give her a cheeky rim whilst you’re at it. Cover the whole area and also do the ‘eating’ motion so you’re literally are eating her out. Why are you not closer to Manchester lol x"

Have car will travel xx

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Every lady is different my Mrs likes me to start on her clit lapping randomly, occassionally dona full lap from bottom to top, she loves it when I hum a little to create a vibration. She also get steamy when I let my tongue go all the way down to her asshole occassionally. But as I see each lady may like something different.

"Learn to locate the clit first then it's a smooth journey afterwards ."

Clit should be last to stimulate more better pleasure, pull out tongue lick across her sensitive parts, Up and down motion, softly labia both side.

Smooch:- stretch both side of pussy muscles while her knee/legs are up and your tongue can reach deeper lick inside it should be warm and moist, keep using tongue up and down, slow and fast.

Kissing now she is carving more move your tongue surrounding area of clit use your thumb and fingers to stretch and easy access of clots now kiss using lips and suck. Use whole mouth to stimulate not just her clit, and finally rest your lips gently around her pussy. Have your lips so they are just lightly touching and then blow out so that your lips vibrate back and forth.

Not like a Labrador eating breakfast

Knife and fork? Best to defoliate first though

For guaranteed quick orgasm, simply press your lips hard against her vulva and perform the Haka facial movements.

https://youtu.be/cvw2eXoyLLs

Top tip: Incorporate the whole Haka dance into your foreplay and she'll be wetter than an otter's whistle in no time.

There is no one or correct way. All women are different, just listen to them and their reactions and you'll be fine.

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

Dude if you have music put it on and go to the rhythm (head dance) and massage around the midsection ALL OF IT and don't forget to vary how spread out ya tongue is. Little changes make all the difference. Pay attention to how the woman moans and her body moves and react accordingly. It all come naturally after a while

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

O yeh and learn where the clit is and which part are best for lick as well and sucking on like a dycen hoover

Worship her pussy mate time and effort will go along way I’ve always come up with a soaking face and nose lol can’t beat eating it I’ve never struggled with this but practice makes prefect keep lad ??

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There is no one or correct way. All women are different, just listen to them and their reactions and you'll be fine."

This.

And "eating", cringe.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

It’s best to prepare first.

I’d lay a nice table cloth. Waterproof if she is a splosher the position some tie wraps in convenient places so you can get some good purchase on the legs to provide maximum spread. Once the prep is done start on the upper thigh and in anti-clockwise circles move inwards towards the crease on the left leg. Once you find the crease bury your head in the public mound which is sometimes marked with an arrow. As you lower over the public mound you will encounter a slight slit in the skin. Gently peel back both sides of the slit and you will see another arrow pointing at a button like module. This is the clit or as us men know it the pleasure button. Press it three times and wait 4 seconds for a hand to grab the back of your head which will push you inside the vaginal cavity. Simples really

By *is BitchCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Maybe start by not calling it "Eating Pussy" !!

I use a technique I like to call "The Woodpecker"

sheffield

"I use a technique I like to call "The Woodpecker""

You swine you stole that off me

"I use a technique I like to call "The Woodpecker"

You swine you stole that off me "

Hey, if it works, it works

sheffield

"I use a technique I like to call "The Woodpecker"

You swine you stole that off me

Hey, if it works, it works "

Rastard I hope ya get bitten by a zombie pussai

Start softly and gently look and listen to your lady as you explore different areas. She will let you know the areas she likes and dislikes then move from area to area kissing and licking with different movements and speed, variety is the building and listening is the key which unlocks the orgasim. Mr

I like my clit French kissed, part sucking part licking mmm

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hmmm,very interesting read.

Jo.Xx

By *ubmissive guyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

As someone already said. All Women are different, what works wonders with one person, doesnt work wonders, for everyone. So Listen, take your time, its not a race and have fun

By *lick9Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"If you emerge with a dry face, you’re doing it all wrong "

By *lixir of lifeMan  over a year ago

knob Creek

I’d kill it, skin it and probably boil it whole ..

Not much meat on most pussys so usually only a meal for one !!

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"So who wants to share their tips and secrets.. I was always told to write the alphabet and make sure to not ignore the legs."

I find jamming a tor up her arse and with the other foot stick your other big toe in her mouth,flick hard both nipples whilst licking her hum the tune to "she'll be coming round the mountain when she comes...."

Good luck

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Don't head straight for the button

Start at her knees slowly very slowly drift up kissing and nibbling her thighs before lighty kissing and breathing all around the outer lips flicking your tongue just across before gently parting the now moistened inner lips

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"For guaranteed quick orgasm, simply press your lips hard against her vulva and perform the Haka facial movements.

https://youtu.be/cvw2eXoyLLs

Top tip: Incorporate the whole Haka dance into your foreplay and she'll be wetter than an otter's whistle in no time."

Confirmed!

Start by drawing him a map and explaining it's not something he has to do.....it's something that he must WANT to do

Figure of 8 has always served me well! I also find teasing by kissing all around her and thighs works well

» Add a new message to this topic