FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What would you do if......

What would you do if......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbing OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

A couple of years back my then GF and I were in Amsterdam – After doing a guided tour of the Red light district, she asked me if I wanted to visit one of the Red light district girls that we’d passed on the tour, and that it would be a no strings, one-time, what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam arrangement.

I said no, as to be honest the idea doesn’t appeal to me at all (the STI risk alone would scare me off!)

But I was really surprised she even brought it up as she was quite traditional and hadn’t ever shown an interest in anything like that previously

I’ve always been kind of curious about it since – whether it was some sort of test, just a case of ‘When in Rome’, or if there was some other reason behind it

- Curious as to what anyone else would have done in that situation?

– and has anyone ever had a similar dilemma come up out of the blue?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have been thinking about it for a VERY long time

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We are planning to visit Amsterdam this winter and part of the trip will involve me trying out a red light girl - or two! My wife is perfectly happy with the idea, obviously I will be using condoms.

Why not go for it if your lady is OK about it? You'll both enjoy it when you tell her all about the experience afterwards.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

It was her idea so you should make it about her. Ask her what turns her on about the idea? What she would like you to do?

Then it becomes a fun sexy game that you both can enjoy

Belfast

"You have been thinking about it for a VERY long time "

What can I say, I must just have a dull life! lol

Belfast

"It was her idea so you should make it about her. Ask her what turns her on about the idea? What she would like you to do?

Then it becomes a fun sexy game that you both can enjoy "

I should have mentioned it was a former GF - but that would have been a good call.

I think I was so take aback at the time as it was completely out of character for her, that I didnt make the most of her raising it

» Add a new message to this topic