FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > men pix being fabb'd by men

men pix being fabb'd by men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y93 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Why do some men freak out so much when their photos have been fabb'd by men? maybe the site needs to extend the wink and message facility where fabbing photos can be restricted too? before some of these guys gets a hernia from stamping their feet on the ground and jumping on tables as if they are being attacked by hundreds of spiders.

I've not come across women here(either via Status or forum topic) throw a tantrum over being fabb'd by profiles they are not attracted to or interested in, and lets face it, women in general probably get 10 times or more fabbs than men on their photos. Women seem to be really cool about this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Because they're worried that they'll catch "The Ghey"

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Insecurity.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

To be fair most of my fans are men. I just think it’s not a thing woman do.!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Because they're worried that they'll catch "The Ghey""

spat my coffee out

"Why do some men freak out so much when their photos have been fabb'd by men? maybe the site needs to extend the wink and message facility where fabbing photos can be restricted too? before some of these guys gets a hernia from stamping their feet on the ground and jumping on tables as if they are being attacked by hundreds of spiders.

I've not come across women here(either via Status or forum topic) throw a tantrum over being fabb'd by profiles they are not attracted to or interested in, and lets face it, women in general probably get 10 times or more fabbs than men on their photos. Women seem to be really cool about this."

women get fabbed a lot more than guys though and would imagine most not all don't even look to see who fabbed them

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

They imagine that when I click the ‘fab’ button that I am slowly running my tongue down every inch of their ‘fabbed’ cock and then taking their balls into my mouth and worshipping the cock until they fire a huge load down my bi guy throat.

It freaks the fuckers out.

It’s fun

London

"They imagine that when I click the ‘fab’ button that I am slowly running my tongue down every inch of their ‘fabbed’ cock and then taking their balls into my mouth and worshipping the cock until they fire a huge load down my bi guy throat.

It’s fun "

M

London

"They imagine that when I click the ‘fab’ button that I am slowly running my tongue down every inch of their ‘fabbed’ cock and then taking their balls into my mouth and worshipping the cock until they fire a huge load down my bi guy throat.

It’s fun "

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Because they're worried that they'll catch "The Ghey"

spat my coffee out "

My work here is done

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I take it as a complement

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

Most of my fabs / pic likes are from men, in my case it’s all about showing some appreciation of the photo it’s self ( how it was done etc) some maybe of a sexual thing but as long as it’s just a like I don’t mind at all... as for women fabbing photos of men I’m not so sure they hit that fab button as much as men..

Surely there’s a vaccine for that sort of thing? I remember the Brexit Party promising they’d find a cure for it.

spat my coffee out

My work here is done "

more coffee it is then

I take all fabs as a compliment no matter who they are from. I often fab photos just because i think it's a great photo. Doesn't always mean I want to jump into bed with them. Ok sometimes it does but not always

That happened to me!!! I haven’t stopped sucking cock since !!!

London

That happened to me!!! I haven’t stopped sucking cock since !!!"

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

It’s fun "

I need a cold shower

It’s fun "

That is precisely what I am doing when I see a nice cock.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

No idea OP. At the end of the day it’s a compliment. Who doesn’t like one of those?

It’s fun "

London

"No idea OP. At the end of the day it’s a compliment. Who doesn’t like one of those? "
if only they are as chill as you about this.

London

It’s fun

"

Lots of men look good..no harm in admiring...

Nothing wrong with it imo

London

"Nothing wrong with it imo"
i agree

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

My most fabbed pic (paul) is over 900 and although it would be nice there is no way that's all women and that's fine....don't see the problem myself.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

No problems here, if it wasn't for the off fab from a guy the photos of Mr T would have no fans at all.

London

"No problems here, if it wasn't for the off fab from a guy the photos of Mr T would have no fans at all."

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Insecurity and homophobia.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

I think it's nice anytime someone finds my picks nice,and most of the fabbs on my picks are off men

I'm good with it. I don't understand why anyone would be offended by a compliment.

By *xperimentalistMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Gratefully receive any fabs

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

I’m flattered to receive winks regardless of who it’s from, everyone likes and deserves a little appreciation

London

"I’m flattered to receive winks regardless of who it’s from, everyone likes and deserves a little appreciation "

London

"I think it's nice anytime someone finds my picks nice,and most of the fabbs on my picks are off men "

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"I take all fabs as a compliment no matter who they are from. I often fab photos just because i think it's a great photo. Doesn't always mean I want to jump into bed with them. Ok sometimes it does but not always "

I've fabbed a few ladies on here as there fit as , yet I'm gay it's a complement , I've fabbed a few straight men who have thanked me , so it's not all bad , we all like to be liked

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It’s fun "

I love you.

By *mrangerMan  over a year ago

exeter

Don’t care a fab is a fab xx

Most of my fabs are from guys. Admittedly it’s not many though lol

By *azzo1971Man  over a year ago

Telford

It’s fun "

"Don’t care a fab is a fab xx"

Exactly!

I think is nice men like other men’s pics instead of being bitchy to each other i the women should fab each other’s to

"I think is nice men like other men’s pics instead of being bitchy to each other & the women should fab each other’s to "

I also wish you could edit your post if you make a mistake on it to Admin get on to it please

"I've fabbed a few ladies on here as there fit as , yet I'm gay it's a complement , I've fabbed a few straight men who have thanked me , so it's not all bad , we all like to be liked "

This ^^^ it's only a compliment and not sure when they became bad?

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I'm glad people enjoy my pics and have a sexy chat were all human after all and so so horny

London

"I think is nice men like other men’s pics instead of being bitchy to each other i the women should fab each other’s to "
agree x

I'm saying this as a bi guy, but...why would you fab a straight guys pic? Wouldn't that be the equivilant of gawping openly in the changing rooms? What do you think it's going to accomplish?

Giving compliments that you know are unwanted is being a creep. Yes, straight guys who lash out about it might well be doing it from a position of insecurity/homophobia, but it's certainly fine for a straight guy to not be thrilled about it either. It feels one step away from gawping at someing in the public loo's.

There's plenty of perfectly up-for-it cock to go around guys without weirding out the straights.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I never have time to fab photos too many messages to reply to so leave the fabbing to men.

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I never have time to fab photos too many messages to reply to so leave the fabbing to men. "

I bet you are far too busy

London

"I'm saying this as a bi guy, but...why would you fab a straight guys pic? Wouldn't that be the equivilant of gawping openly in the changing rooms? What do you think it's going to accomplish?

Giving compliments that you know are unwanted is being a creep. Yes, straight guys who lash out about it might well be doing it from a position of insecurity/homophobia, but it's certainly fine for a straight guy to not be thrilled about it either. It feels one step away from gawping at someing in the public loo's.

There's plenty of perfectly up-for-it cock to go around guys without weirding out the straights. "

wow, thats quite a severe _iew. A, I dont see how that is equivalent to 'gawping' in the flesh (how do you know wether this person's reason for fabbing is on the creepy side of being leary or was it just a faint smile saying wow he/she looks good, and B, how would you know before hand that your compliments are unwanted? Fab may as well remove this function, as I am sure 90% of photos being fabb'd on here are from people that the are not a match for the fabb'd person's profiles.

Have you always only fabb'd photos of women/ couple/ men, knowing that they appreciated your compliment? how would you know that in advance? Not all profiles say 'don't fab me', fare enough if they have said that, I hope people would take note too to be polite.

It's easy to sort ... Just turn the fabbing thing off so no-one can fab your pics!

"

Have you always only fabb'd photos of women/ couple/ men, knowing that they appreciated your compliment? how would you know that in advance? Not all profiles say 'don't fab me', fare enough if they have said that, I hope people would take note too to be polite."

Well, no, of course not, but I wouldn't fab if there was something on there that made it clear they explicitly weren't interested either. If a couple states they aren't interested in single guys, or a woman states she is gay, for example, my attention is clearly not wanted and it's the same deal.

The assumption that fabbing is automatically a compliment feels a little bit, well, egotistical.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"I'm saying this as a bi guy, but...why would you fab a straight guys pic? Wouldn't that be the equivilant of gawping openly in the changing rooms? What do you think it's going to accomplish?

There's plenty of perfectly up-for-it cock to go around guys without weirding out the straights. "

You do know that there's straight and there's Fab straight, my profile gets a lot of attention from supposed straights and I'm sure that's the case for all us non straights on here. Personally I think fabbing is a bit of harmless and meaningless fun, if you are putting up pictures in your public gallery they are gong to be seen and potentially fabbed by people you are not attracted to for one reason or other. If having your pics fabbed is not your thing, turn it off

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

I quite like the attention a guy gives me . At least I’m turning someone on

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"I quite like the attention a guy gives me . At least I’m turning someone on "

Absolutely

By *ddballs 45Man  over a year ago

Hull

It doesn't bother me. I feel flattered

I dont mind who fabs my pics its strangely flattering

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I’m flattered by it too and sometimes when their profile says straight then it may be an indication that they have some interest

Don't worry about it. A No Deal Brexit will put a stop to this nonsense.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/19 04:40:22]

My fella just take it as a compliment, no big deal

If anyone enjoys the pics of mine to fab it, then great, doesnt matter which sex

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s not a problem for me, I take it as a compliment. I’ve fabbed men’s pics in the past as it’s a way of acknowledging what this site is all about I suppose.

By *agenta400Woman  over a year ago

All over the shop

A compliment is a compliment, no matter who is it.

Men get over yourselves. Be flattered.

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"A compliment is a compliment, no matter who is it.

Men get over yourselves. Be flattered. "

This says it all well said x

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

"Why do some men freak out so much when their photos have been fabb'd by men?"

Because they are very insecure about their sexuality, even though they may not wish to admit it, or even realise it!

London

"A compliment is a compliment, no matter who is it.

Men get over yourselves. Be flattered. "

totally agree

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

just insecurity, and it seems mostly confined to the ones that like to say how straight they are on profile, so i tend to fab them even if i dont like the pic hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic