FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bi-guys & women

bi-guys & women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering how many women there are out there into bi-guys?..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirtwithmeWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

I am

ive had a few bi- meets with couples now but I worry that most women will see that as I can no longer be the dominant type aswell.Just wondered if this is the case in general now?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"ive had a few bi- meets with couples now but I worry that most women will see that as I can no longer be the dominant type aswell.Just wondered if this is the case in general now?"

I don't see why they would think that? Your sexuality has no bearing on your demeanour - besides not all women are looking for dominant types anyway.

To answer the OP there are plenty of women who like the idea of bi men, or are not bothered by it either way - in fact experience suggests that those who find bisexual men a complete turn off are in the minority

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

"just wondering how many women there are out there into bi-guys?.."

Thankfully wife is as we’re both bi.

By *aughtychopsCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

There are lots!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have met bi guys makes no difference to us as long as everyone has a good time

By *rStoner_bfdMan  over a year ago

Keighley/Shipley

If anythung for me personally iv had it where me being bi has put them off the meet or I just haven't been lucky enough to find the right ones lol

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman  over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

Very much into bi men, I've never seen them as less dominant or less of a man.

Pleasure is pleasure to me, whether you like just men, women or both.

By *otwife for useCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Not for me

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Just a personal preference but not for me at all.

Me

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Love them

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

We find that guys being bi scares the male half of couples and rarely scares the ladies. Open about our sexualities though and accept that we won't be for everyone x

Absofuckinglutely

My OH is bi...and I'm dying to find us a lovely fit bi guy to play with

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Just a personal preference but not for me at all. "

Genuine question, why is that?

What is it that puts you, and others perhaps, off bi men?

I’ve said it before on here...

As a society it’s ok for women to be bi/gay...in fact it’s encouraged, it’s ok for men to be gay...but bi guys are seen in a complete different light.

I think it’s a shame as I hid from my own self for years suffering with depression because I was to afraid to admit I was bi.

Truth is no one cares...the people who say “no bi” are just people stuck in the past...

"I’ve said it before on here...

As a society it’s ok for women to be bi/gay...in fact it’s encouraged, it’s ok for men to be gay...but bi guys are seen in a complete different light.

I think it’s a shame as I hid from my own self for years suffering with depression because I was to afraid to admit I was bi.

Truth is no one cares...the people who say “no bi” are just people stuck in the past..."

I'd agree with this. Totally unfair and stupid though it is.

Also I love how some people think bi means will fuck anyone who asks...not.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Kitty is, which is handy! As The Boy is a big ole 3 on the Kinsey scale!

By *iverpooldarkoMan  over a year ago

widnes

I think sometimes the issue is people who put bi in their profile but are not really bi but think it will be easier to get a couple.

I know a couple who have met people who say they are bi but only want the woman in reality.

love bi guys, we dont meet str8. everybody sharing hard cock and my wet pussy

"I think sometimes the issue is people who put bi in their profile but are not really bi but think it will be easier to get a couple.

I know a couple who have met people who say they are bi but only want the woman in reality. "

Happens all the time.

Guys will say they're bisexual curious thinking that'll help them get into my knickers...no. We'll chat a while before meeting and it's always clear if he's just into one of us. Reiterating that I don't actually fuck other men usually shuts them down if they're all talk.

Truth is no one cares...the people who say “no bi” are just people stuck in the past...

Also I love how some people think bi means will fuck anyone who asks...not. "

And perhaps that is the case with some? It’s not like there aren’t straight men and women who sleep with all forms of life that come along?

People should stop living in there own heads

My honest opinion is that we are all a little bi naturally.

Also I love how some people think bi means will fuck anyone who asks...not. "

Scares some women that I’m bi. They seem to think I can’t resist them and will try it on with them, when in reality, if we message straight women, who want to meet a couple, we make it clear that there doesn’t have to be any physical interaction with me x

We’d meet bi guys, if in a couple, wouldn’t bother us xx

Love them both especially when they a couple

Truth is no one cares...the people who say “no bi” are just people stuck in the past..."

I'd agree with most of that, although my personal experience is that most have been accepting and even welcoming of my bisexuality - however I'd disagree with that last line - yes *some* who say "no bi" may he stuck in the past - but there are those that simply don't find it a turn on, or who give blood and won't meet bi guys because it means they won't be able to because of the outdated rules of the blood donor service or any number of other valid reasons - doesn't mean they are stuck in the past though and just as we expect to be accepted for who we are, we, as bisexual men, should accept that some people won't want to meet us because of our bisexuality.

The *only* time I have an issue with someone not wanting to meet me because of my sexuality is when they express it in a bigoted or homophobic way

I'd agree with most of that, although my personal experience is that most have been accepting and even welcoming of my bisexuality - however I'd disagree with that last line - yes *some* who say "no bi" may he stuck in the past - but there are those that simply don't find it a turn on, or who give blood and won't meet bi guys because it means they won't be able to because of the outdated rules of the blood donor service or any number of other valid reasons - doesn't mean they are stuck in the past though and just as we expect to be accepted for who we are, we, as bisexual men, should accept that some people won't want to meet us because of our bisexuality.

The *only* time I have an issue with someone not wanting to meet me because of my sexuality is when they express it in a bigoted or homophobic way "

Of course your spot on...I was just venting I suppose

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

I find it a useful form of natural selection. If a couple straight or Bi find it off putting that I am Bi or cant beleive that I respect other peoples boundrys than its very unlikely that we will get on or have a good time.

Cant whaste my limited time on a half chance they will be unpleasent or just too scared to have fun.

"I find it a useful form of natural selection. If a couple straight or Bi find it off putting that I am Bi or cant beleive that I respect other peoples boundrys than its very unlikely that we will get on or have a good time.

Cant whaste my limited time on a half chance they will be unpleasent or just too scared to have fun."

Yessss

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

We love bi guys as it is proper all round fun xx xx

I have a preference for straight ones and as there are lots to choose from on here thats the way I go.

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

Going by the number of messages I get from guys that say "straight" in their profile (single guys and guys in MF relationship), I don't know why people say they won't go with a bi guy, as it is more than likely that sine of the guts they have been with are bi, but won't admit to it!

Of the last 10 guys to contact me wanting to meet, only one is openly bi. All the rest say they are straight, yet want to meet with a guy!

"Going by the number of messages I get from guys that say "straight" in their profile (single guys and guys in MF relationship), I don't know why people say they won't go with a bi guy, as it is more than likely that sine of the guts they have been with are bi, but won't admit to it!

Of the last 10 guys to contact me wanting to meet, only one is openly bi. All the rest say they are straight, yet want to meet with a guy!"

Those that say they won't meet bi guys, are actually saying they won't "knowingly" do so, and yes chances are that they have met guys that have been with other guys, but they shouldn't be expected to change their preferences because of that.

There are those "Fab straight" guys that hide their sexuality in the mistaken belief that it will lead to more meets when actually a lot of the time they are closing the door on people that potentially would meet them if they were open and honest.

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

there is one here xxx

By *iverpooldarkoMan  over a year ago

widnes

I may be wrong but i get the impression women are more easy going about it then men.

I think some men think that being bi or gay means you will try and force them to have sex.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We have played with some bi guys, as long as they've been willing to play completely straight. Guy on guy is a total turn off for both of us. Most have been happy to comply, but some haven't, bringing the fun to an abrupt end.

Abso-freaking-lutely!

Bi guys are my favourite guys!

Eve. X

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"Abso-freaking-lutely!

Eve. X"

Glad someone likes us.

bedforshire

"We have played with some bi guys, as long as they've been willing to play completely straight. Guy on guy is a total turn off for both of us. Most have been happy to comply, but some haven't, bringing the fun to an abrupt end."

Sadly being a twit is not exclusive to straight guys.(and before i start a row not all straight guys on the scene are twits) people who break other peoples boundries are arseholes.

Any females near me into bi guys give me a shout xx

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Both bi here

"I think sometimes the issue is people who put bi in their profile but are not really bi but think it will be easier to get a couple.

I know a couple who have met people who say they are bi but only want the woman in reality. "

This not true, listing yourself as bi or bi curious male would severely limit your chances. Writing from experience.

I have also met a woman at the club who I really got along with very well, fucked her real good and she was eager to meet me again together with her hubby next time, pestered me to exchange fab ids. Once she found me on fab, she blocked me for obvious reasons

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

My preferences is for bi guys.

Even it it limits you , is it better to be honest. Some people's pictures limit them so they use other people's pictures. If you're bi, own it and be proud.

I'm much more attracted to people who are honest about themselves and proud of their sexuality, rather than people who reveal only what they think will have them seem attractive to the masses.

bedforshire

"My preferences is for bi guys.

Even it it limits you , is it better to be honest. Some people's pictures limit them so they use other people's pictures. If you're bi, own it and be proud.

I'm much more attracted to people who are honest about themselves and proud of their sexuality, rather than people who reveal only what they think will have them seem attractive to the masses."

Spot on!

By *eds1Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Whatever people like you should respect there decision and not get angry when they say no or keep hassling them as a few of my friends have had

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

From experience I'd say that it does put some women off but hey we all have our preferences so that's cool.

bedforshire

"Whatever people like you should respect there decision and not get angry when they say no or keep hassling them as a few of my friends have had "

Confused. Was this comment to me? Sorry genuine question. guys who cross boundries without permission of any sexuality are out of order. Further straight folks who dont wish to meet bi guys are fine as well, I just ask that they be polite and not abusive about it. As has been said saves all a lot of bother and whasted time that way.

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Love to play with bi guys

Mrs Playful x

Great thread, some good comments

It puts me off to be honest.

By *riAndPrincessCouple  over a year ago

Winsford

I don’t get why it puts girls off if it’s to do with masculinity I’m bi and I’m about as alpha male as you get to the outer world, and bi doesn’t mean I’m going to jump on someone’s back especially if they are straight, the main thing that bothers me is this strange biased I’ve found so far of couples in particular that are fine with bi girls but not bi guys, what’s that all about?

We like bimen or bicpls but exlcusive bifem puts us off.

"Abso-freaking-lutely!

Eve. X"

Sexy couples like you are the reason i am bi- haha

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

This girl loves playing with bisexual men, especially in pairs !

"My preferences is for bi guys.

I'm much more attracted to people who are honest about themselves and proud of their sexuality, rather than people who reveal only what they think will have them seem attractive to the masses."

this

Bi guys are a turn on x

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

Bi guys for us too

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Bi guys for us too "

By *hilnMelCouple  over a year ago

Hedon, nr Hull

[Removed by poster at 21/08/19 11:53:44]

Bi Cpls get the up from us

Me too...would love to see hubby getting it on as long as i can help out

Love bi mmf my favourite type of meet

Any couples need a +1

F certainly loves them

Well im definately bi but bi with a twist as im also a transvestite for years i battled with it bit no more you either like me or u dont

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Speaking as a bi guy myself and, as much as it make zero difference to *me* what resides between your legs, people will always have their comfort zones and I appreciate that.

Much in the same way I'm almost exclusively attracted to BBWs!! It's not a prejudice, it's just a preference.

» Add a new message to this topic