FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight men and TV/TSs

Straight men and TV/TSs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockchic OP   Woman  over a year ago

Uttoxeter/Stoke-on-Trent

Okay - maybe it is just me - I just don't get it when a guy says that they are straight - yet they have TV/TSs in their list of who they want to meet - and even meet them and have verifications - surely a guy who meets TV/TSs has to be at least bi-curious?

Perhaps I am missing something here?

Anybody care to comment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Its hard to argue with that. Maybe their profile hasn't been updated in a while though? I always considered myself straight until one time in a club that was one of those 'try anything once' moments, but ended up liking it..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I been wondering this for more than 20 years, guys coming on to me who protest their straightness, never understood it!

Some have declared it as their "Privacy" on here and when you say your straight they say no I am bi and I have fcuked a tranny.

The mind boggles....................

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

generally on here the amount of guys who say straight on their profiles and actually arent is funny or who will suddenly become bi curious when we state thats what we are looking for a on a particular night they all have the same excuse someone i know is on here and i dont want them to know. Its laughable we are all on here for the same reason to have fun.

We will never get a straight answer no pun intended on this one apart from the fact some are very confused or some will use it to try to get meets with anyone. I did have one guy tell me that "doing a tv didnt count as being bi" i never did find out why but to me it makes you bi

Its simple. Many on here will be who you want them to be in order that they may get what they want.

I know of users on here that have several accounts - one says Bi, one says Straight.

Whatever. Half the time you can spend on this site trying to figure out what's real, what's fake and what's just window dressing.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we find it funny when stright men have Verifications from guys on there profiles think its make your mind up time guys stright or bi

I've had the same debate with a couple of male friends. They class themselves as straight but love meeting Tvs as long as they're convincing but wouldn't go with a guy who wasn't dressed up so that means they're not bi! Male logic!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

You could meet a tv/ts at a party or social , you may not have any physical contact with them but still be verified,..

A guy that goes with guys & girls is Bi

A guy who goes with TV/TS's and says he's straight is kidding himself

A guy that goes with guys, girls and TV/TS's and is comfortable with it is lucky - best of all worlds

im just pissed off they never invite me to watch

"we find it funny when stright men have Verifications from guys on there profiles think its make your mind up time guys stright or bi "

some straight guys go shagging on bigger meets togethr..and yes amazingly some of them havent sucked cock or been fucked up the arse.

I have verifcations from guys.

I NETWORK

I have NO bi-curious needs or desires.

amaing if thats what people thik some verifications are.

Oh, yeah and met nice guys in socials,nice TV/TS,nice couples...I havent shagged them all...especially the ones with cocks or transgendered pussys

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

"im just pissed off they never invite me to watch "

Agree with the OP . Seems black and white to me , if your a guy and enjoy sex with a guy then your gay simples really . oh while we are on the subject what is it with guys who are listed as bi-curious but have a shed load of verifications from other guys about the fun they have had ? surely they are past the curious stage ? Is there still a stigma attached to being gay or something ? Personally i dont care who or what other peoiple want to be with i do however wish they would just be honest with themselves about it . I get mail from gay guys even though im listed as straight , being honest i cant blame them if there are so many "straight" guys on here , so from a selfish point of view if everyone was honest it would help me out lol

"

Oh, yeah and met nice guys in socials,nice TV/TS,nice couples...I havent shagged them all...especially the ones with cocks or transgendered pussys"

oh now thats very interesting, got me thinking now

If you met a woman and got on well, found her attractive, nice person etc but then found out she used to be a guy would that really put you off playing? if shes had the full op and now had the body of a woman?

A BJ is a BJ, from a man or a women.

Dressed as a women, bent over, a woman's ass is the same as a mans.

Plus if they don't do any bi/gay stuff, they are still straight... I guess.

"

Oh, yeah and met nice guys in socials,nice TV/TS,nice couples...I havent shagged them all...especially the ones with cocks or transgendered pussys

oh now thats very interesting, got me thinking now

If you met a woman and got on well, found her attractive, nice person etc but then found out she used to be a guy would that really put you off playing? if shes had the full op and now had the body of a woman? "

itd put me off, yes...but possibly not forever...I'd have to get to know them before any sex happened..I often point out, look at carolne Cossey from the james bond films.utterly gorgeous, I cant see anything 'male' about her.She is a woman,born as a boy.Probably has an amazing desina vagina thatd shame other 'real' women lol

"A BJ is a BJ, from a man or a women.

Plus if they don't do any bi/gay stuff, they are still straight... I guess."

Haa-haa-haa………pmsl.……so are your saying, a man who fucks another mans arse is straight if the man being fucked is wearing female clothes……

Based on a logic that the man doing the fucking is not doing gay or bi stuff !!!

OMG.... I've almost leaked laughing ...

Haa-haa-haa………pmsl.……so are your saying, a man who fucks another mans arse is straight if the man being fucked is wearing female clothes……

Based on a logic that the man doing the fucking is not doing gay or bi stuff !!!

"

a holes hole to some lol

"

You did spot the I guess...

Peoples expectations change after a while if they get no meets.

As another poster mention any holes a goal, if they don't have to do anything for it... I'm sure you know there are plenty who see the BI/TV bit and ask if they can meet for you to give them a BJ nothing in return...

"

"

Maybe men who like anal with women are really gay/bi too

Yep and " I guess" some holes are dug with shovels...

As another poster mention any holes a goal, if they don't have to do anything for it... I'm sure you know there are plenty who see the BI/TV bit and ask if they can meet for you to give them a BJ nothing in return... "

i'd rather have a wank lol

As another poster mention any holes a goal, if they don't have to do anything for it... I'm sure you know there are plenty who see the BI/TV bit and ask if they can meet for you to give them a BJ nothing in return...

i'd rather have a wank lol"

haha,,,, Me too !......

If ever I get so desperate for sex my best option becomes simply grasping any opportunity to give random blokes one-sided oral relief.... That’ll be the day I turn straight!!!!! lol ...

Um - er - If you want to know why somebody does something, then wouldn't it be easier to just ask them....?

You might get you a better answer than asking everybody else for an outside opinion.....

Or is it just me that thinks that's the obvious answer...?

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Labels debates like this are notoriously thorny on the Trans websites.

I think it is down to interpretation.

The last serious scientific study I read into the subject of our sexuality showed that there are very very very few genuinely bisexual people, if you define that as the gender you find sexually attractive.

Although our gender is determined by the chromosomes in the sperm that fertilises the egg, it seems as though whether we are gay or straight depends largely on the hormones, particularly testosterone, transmitted to us by our mothers when we are in the womb, allied to the way our brain is wired. Think of it as rainfall on a landscape. For men, too little rainfall (perhaps it was interrupted), or if it all pools in the wrong area of the brain, will be attracted to men, not women. For women it would be too much. This is rarer, hence fewer lesbians than gay men, as it is easier to have a flow of hormones cut off rather than an abnormally large dose.

The best research shows that people are either physically attracted to women or men, not both.

What they found was by hooking up men and women to various monitors they could see how they were stimulated by different images. They did this for men and women, gay, straight and bi (or so they claimed). They were careful in the images they showed. For instance, to find out if a man was attracted to men or women it is no good showing a heterosexual couple having sex, as the man could be stimulated by the man, not the woman, or simply by the sex.

What they found was that about 6% of men are attracted to men only. Less than 3% of women are attracted to women only. Less than 1/2% of people genuinely found both sexes attractive.

Yet we know that far more than 1/2% of people have sex with both genders. So why the discrepancy? What they found was that there are other factors, mainly simply a high sex drive, that overrides that preference. Another factor can just be trying something different to overcome boredom. It could be self preservation, such as happens in prison. It could be for money. It could be the danger/forbidden element. It could be a romantic situation. It could be the thrill that someone - anyone - is attracted to you. It could be someones personality. It could be a fetish. A man with a rubber fetish might prefer women but he'd have sex with a man in rubber ahead of a naked woman.

Lets face it, on here, everyone falls somewhere on the nymphomania scale, though most fall well short of the clinical definition.

What then happens is that people try it and a neural pathway is formed. It is then a path that is easier to tread. A number of pleasant experiences and this can be so reinforced that people can genuinely change their sexual preference. The reverse is also true. Many prostitutes go off men altogether.

So, to answer the opening question, I think most men who describe themselves as straight but meet TV's are men who were born physically attracted to how females look, as most men are, but who want some different stimulation, whether that is because they are bored, curious or find the naughty/forbidden aspect of trans people overrides the knowledge that it is a male underneath the clothes, who can say.

Of course, if you define bisexuality as who you'll have sex with rather than who you find attractive then none of these guys are straight.

Personally I like it when a guy approaches me who says he is straight as it is a validation. Someone saying they like men and then say they fancy me may get a smack in the gob.

At the end of the day though we are all wonderfully unique in what makes us tick and the world is more interesting for it.

"Labels debates like this are notoriously thorny on the Trans websites.

The last serious scientific study I read into the subject of our sexuality showed that there are very very very few genuinely bisexual people, if you define that as the gender you find sexually attractive.

Although our gender is determined by the chromosomes in the sperm that fertilises the egg, it seems as though whether we are gay or straight depends largely on the hormones, particularly testosterone, transmitted to us by our mothers when we are in the womb, allied to the way our brain is wired. Think of it as rainfall on a landscape. For men, too little rainfall (perhaps it was interrupted), or if it all pools in the wrong area of the brain, will be attracted to men, not women. For women it would be too much. This is rarer, hence fewer lesbians than gay men, as it is easier to have a flow of hormones cut off rather than an abnormally large dose.

The best research shows that people are either physically attracted to women or men, not both.

What they found was by hooking up men and women to various monitors they could see how they were stimulated by different images. They did this for men and women, gay, straight and bi (or so they claimed). They were careful in the images they showed. For instance, to find out if a man was attracted to men or women it is no good showing a heterosexual couple having sex, as the man could be stimulated by the man, not the woman, or simply by the sex.

What they found was that about 6% of men are attracted to men only. Less than 3% of women are attracted to women only. Less than 1/2% of people genuinely found both sexes attractive.

Yet we know that far more than 1/2% of people have sex with both genders. So why the discrepancy? What they found was that there are other factors, mainly simply a high sex drive, that overrides that preference. Another factor can just be trying something different to overcome boredom. It could be self preservation, such as happens in prison. It could be for money. It could be the danger/forbidden element. It could be a romantic situation. It could be the thrill that someone - anyone - is attracted to you. It could be someones personality. It could be a fetish. A man with a rubber fetish might prefer women but he'd have sex with a man in rubber ahead of a naked woman.

Lets face it, on here, everyone falls somewhere on the nymphomania scale, though most fall well short of the clinical definition.

What then happens is that people try it and a neural pathway is formed. It is then a path that is easier to tread. A number of pleasant experiences and this can be so reinforced that people can genuinely change their sexual preference. The reverse is also true. Many prostitutes go off men altogether.

So, to answer the opening question, I think most men who describe themselves as straight but meet TV's are men who were born physically attracted to how females look, as most men are, but who want some different stimulation, whether that is because they are bored, curious or find the naughty/forbidden aspect of trans people overrides the knowledge that it is a male underneath the clothes, who can say.

Of course, if you define bisexuality as who you'll have sex with rather than who you find attractive then none of these guys are straight.

Personally I like it when a guy approaches me who says he is straight as it is a validation. Someone saying they like men and then say they fancy me may get a smack in the gob.

At the end of the day though we are all wonderfully unique in what makes us tick and the world is more interesting for it."

That is indeed a very interesting insight,,,

However until the day science manages to come up with an irrefutable method to identify a persons in-built sexuality, coupled to a system whereby all humans are implanted with some kind of alarm-chip type thingy, which sends out a warning "BLEEP---BLEEP---BLEEP" should that person attempt sex with anyone out-with their compatibility grouping …….

I’ll continue to stick with the tried and trusted method which determines a persons sexuality by whom they physically have sex with…….

PS,,,,,Oh, by the way,,,, the alarm sound doesn't have to be BLEEP based,,,,,,it could go Whooahar-whooahar-whooahar.... or even ting-ting-ting !

I have myself listed as bi curious, I have met with a ts and loved it but can't picture myself meeting a guy alone. However, I could meet and play with both parts of a couple.

Seems strange I know, but I'm honest about it. Why people would lie about themselves on a discreet website I have no idea

Reading that long, but very intersting post, I can confirm that I fancy women, but enjoy a bit of bi fun now and again, prefrably in a MFM.

I don't think I have ever gone, cor he could do me.

Love to all (Most)

Uttoxeter/Stoke-on-Trent

Okay - I totally get that people who are essentially straight - women as well as men - can enjoy some bi play - but surely then, that makes them either bi-curious or - a term I quite like - bi-playful.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with bi play - simply that guys should be more honest about themselves on their profiles.

You see, I would rather not play with a guy who is bi - it says so on my profile - and I know that this could open up a whole new can of worms - but this is my preference - we all have them - so if a guy contacts me who describes himself as straight I don't expect to see TV/TSs on his list of WHO HE WANTS TO MEET - and yes - I have tried asking about it on occasion - but I think the replies are only what they think I want to hear - either that or they get all arsey with me for having queried it!!

As has been mentioned by other posters - I think it is mostly a question of the guys actually being honest with themselves about themselves - after all - surely a guy who plays with another guy is at least to some degree bi or bi-curious - he's just scared what other people will say - like your average homophobic guy!!

Come on guys - it's time to man up and be honest about who you are - after all - this is a site where many different people have many and varied tastes - no-one is going to judge you for who/what you like - only for your honesty/dishonesty about it.

As a footnote: I do not assume that all verifications are for sexual encounters (social verifications are just as valid) unless they are written as if they are

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

You only have to look at a thread elswhere on the forums to see why some guys have put straight not Bi! In these enlightened times there are those using spurious arguments to give reason to why they won't play with or attend parties that invite Bi guys!

Also.. Where does all the supposition above leave me? I am not as far as I know Bi! Not even curious! But as stated on my profile, never is a very long time and in the heat of the moment...

And Innuendo? She has tried Bi and is no longer curious! How can you be when you have tried it a number of times? She is not Bi! She much prefers men and it is only in the heat of battle that she may succumb to the call of the siren!

Like me, it would just be the heat and the eroticism of the play and no deep seated desire to play same sex! Yes, Bi-Playful would be good, but as we still don't have a "Bi search" facility on the site, don't hold your breath for an additional sector!

"Okay - I totally get that people who are essentially straight - women as well as men - can enjoy some bi play - but surely then, that makes them either bi-curious or - a term I quite like - bi-playful.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with bi play - simply that guys should be more honest about themselves on their profiles.

You see, I would rather not play with a guy who is bi - it says so on my profile - and I know that this could open up a whole new can of worms - but this is my preference - we all have them - so if a guy contacts me who describes himself as straight I don't expect to see TV/TSs on his list of WHO HE WANTS TO MEET - and yes - I have tried asking about it on occasion - but I think the replies are only what they think I want to hear - either that or they get all arsey with me for having queried it!!

As has been mentioned by other posters - I think it is mostly a question of the guys actually being honest with themselves about themselves - after all - surely a guy who plays with another guy is at least to some degree bi or bi-curious - he's just scared what other people will say - like your average homophobic guy!!

Come on guys - it's time to man up and be honest about who you are - after all - this is a site where many different people have many and varied tastes - no-one is going to judge you for who/what you like - only for your honesty/dishonesty about it.

As a footnote: I do not assume that all verifications are for sexual encounters (social verifications are just as valid) unless they are written as if they are "

thanks, time to unhide all my paddys a marvelous cocksucker veries

Like an earlier view stated: It's time for people to be honest with themselves.

Uttoxeter/Stoke-on-Trent

"Like an earlier view stated: It's time for people to be honest with themselves.

"

Well said that man!!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I cheerfully think that fun is fun and the more fun people have without worrying about what people think the better.

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

'Come on guys - it's time to man up and be honest about who you are - after all - this is a site where many different people have many and varied tastes - no-one is going to judge you for who/what you like - only for your honesty/dishonesty about it.'

The only thing I would say, with reference to my earlier post, is it is a labels thing. Men who only fancy people who look female may genuinely regard themselves as straight as compared to men who fancy someone looking male as bi or gay. Putting bi down by this criteria could be misleading in their eyes. This appears to be the case with a number of men I've talked to about this.

I would say though that there really aren't many TV's who genuinely pass as female. Other than the ladyboys of bangkok and a very small number of lucky tgirls, the rest of us inadvertantly reveal some or many male features or mannerisms before the contents of our knickers make it obvious. I wish it wasn't so.

Perhaps we should be thought of as a 3rd gender?

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

Its human nature to try and catogrise everything but sexual preferences and activities have grey areas as you all should know I myself for instance have had experiences with men and loved it that's not to say I fancy men although I do appreciate a well toned body but its a different experience from what you can get from a woman such as I tend to be quite dominant in the bedroom with a woman but a bit more submissive with a man strange I know as for being honest I had bisexual on my profile but found myself swamped in messages from single men which is not what I'm looking for at the moment so changed it to straight but left looking for section saying I'm looking for male couples and tv ts

If a guy only had anal sex with female partners could that make him bi-curious? As long as they don't play with the tv/ts's dick then it's ok they are not gay or bi. The sexual partner presented themselves as female so thats what they will imagine they were with.

Some who do play tell themselves the same thing and probably because of fear what others will think.

Social views towards gay, bisexuals & transexuals still haven't completely changed and outdated stats about hiv and sti's keep being bandied about. It looks like it will be awhile before true acceptance will ever happen.

Maybe then more men will think about being honest with themselves and everyone else around them without fear of being vilified?

I've played with a TV a few times so does that make me a lesbian?? Confused of nottingham lol Ms.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Labels debates like this are notoriously thorny on the Trans websites.

At the end of the day though we are all wonderfully unique in what makes us tick and the world is more interesting for it."

I know you took a long time to type that, but hormonal determinism as THE cause of people being gay, bi or straight is a heap of bollocks, frankly.

At best it's one component of a whole network of causes.

There's a link between this thread and some of the worst of the research on the 'causes' of sexuality. Simply put, because our society is homophobic, many men do not declare their homosexual experiences. So that wank with your mates at camp is just a teenage thing, or that blowjob in an adult cinema is just an aberration.

One of the awkward side effects of identity politics is it obscures the reality of the broad spectrum of sexual experience - so you have men who have sex with men denying they are gay because they don't identify with gayness as defined by the 'gay' community....

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

yes most guys i meet say their straight ..maybe they think it will put girls of if they say their bi

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

Plus if they don't do any bi/gay stuff, they are still straight... I guess."

only if the ass has been shaved lol my ass in particular bent over in undies still looks like a blokes ass

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

A tranny is a man and if another man has sex with him then he is surely not straight and it has always puzzled me too how they still say straight on the profile.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

If a man can let a pig ugly woman who he doesn't fancy suck his cock and be straight, why can't he get his cock sucked by someone who looks more like a woman than some of the females on here and still decide that straight the best option for his sexuality?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't fancy women in the slightest.... I am straight.

Yet in the right situation I am happy for a woman to go down on me, to play with me, to fuck me with a strap-on... in the right situation gender is irrelevant to me... in fact in some sitiuations I don't give a shit who it is or what they look like, it's all about the physical sensation and the mental buzz of the situation.

If anyone wants to tell me I am not honest with myself about my sexuality.......... they can fuck off!

"I don't fancy women in the slightest.... I am straight.

Yet in the right situation I am happy for a woman to go down on me, to play with me, to fuck me with a strap-on... in the right situation gender is irrelevant to me... in fact in some sitiuations I don't give a shit who it is or what they look like, it's all about the physical sensation and the mental buzz of the situation.

If anyone wants to tell me I am not honest with myself about my sexuality.......... they can fuck off!

"

Wellllll.......if I let another guy go down on me, play with me or do me up the arse, I'd say I was bi, whether either of us wore a frock or not.

But it would never happen because I'm straight, as stated on our profile.....no matter what the situation or how hot the moment.....it makes no odds.

So Polo......your not being honest with yourself about your sexuality! .........There......said it.....I'm outa here!!!!! R

XX

i use to see a guy, mid 40 marrried ,stunning wife ,i met her a few times sexy good personality loves sex ,but he just had too see me ,he loved me to dress in undies had full sex with me and loved the way i could deep throte his cock and keep it there ,one thing his wife could not do ,he always said he was not BI or gay and he and his wife had a great sex life and had sex most nights ,

» Add a new message to this topic