FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > males pretending to be couples…

males pretending to be couples…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why oh why??? anyone else suffer from this & what do you do to find out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why oh why oh why??? anyone else suffer from this & what do you do to find out? "

welcome to the club....it was quite annoying at the start, but then we all learned the trick on how to spot one and avoid...

yeah we get it a lot... just pass them by and don't let it get to you!

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

you can normally tell they say can i come to play but the mrs isnt up to it shes not ready to swing yet. The other one is when they constantly ask for pictures of you but there are none of them and they have been on the site for ages and no verifications to both of them just him

"you can normally tell they say can i come to play but the mrs isnt up to it shes not ready to swing yet. The other one is when they constantly ask for pictures of you but there are none of them and they have been on the site for ages and no verifications to both of them just him"

And remember, the block option exists for a reason.

if the chatters prentends to be a women and when you asked for a phone chat (even just to say hi) and if you get a answer , " oh I am at work" or "my kids at home"...then you have spotted a fake...

if you bloody have the balls to to log in to fab during working hours or while kids running wild at home, you bloody well can pick up a phone to say a "hi"...

The can't talk now thing may be true sometimes but not always as we are a genuine couple that sometimes cannot talk because of reall having kids in the house but we defer till a little later.

We had a 'couple' where the message implied it was the woman claiming to be working a night shift but that her man could come. We then saw the same guy on meets forum saying he would be 'flying solo on this one'

They are usually obvious. What is worse is we often do look for single guys but not liars

We get it quite a bit where a guy messages as a couple obv. not read our profile, which states we're only looking for single men at the moment.

So we tell them that we're only interested in meeting single men and the next message comes back "oh but I am single, I used to play as a couple but we've split up now" completely contradicting his opening message. Funny that! lol x

whats even funnier is when you turn a single guy down pretending to be a couple because you only meet single men

"Why oh why oh why??? anyone else suffer from this & what do you do to find out? "

Did they get some good pics of you?

"you can normally tell they say can i come to play but the mrs isnt up to it shes not ready to swing yet. The other one is when they constantly ask for pictures of you but there are none of them and they have been on the site for ages and no verifications to both of them just him"

"whats even funnier is when you turn a single guy down pretending to be a couple because you only meet single men "

Aye lol, must make them think "shit, I coulda got some then if I hadn't been such a lying little twunt" and really kick themselves.

We get this all the time.. i can usually spot a single on a couples profile, usually ( as already said) the i can come but my wife cant etc.

But the other one we often get is " why don't you come to our house and my wife goes to your house" but refuse to meet beforehand or chat on phone etc.( we don't play separately anyway)

Easiest way to know if people are real or not is to give them your number and get them to call you! if you cant speak to both of them they dont exist! if they wont chat on phone then they are probably fake.. some people wont chat on phone because of "stalking" " i dont want people knowing my number " etc.. but if you give them your number they can call you with their number withheld.. so no excuse there

"whats even funnier is when you turn a single guy down pretending to be a couple because you only meet single men

Aye lol, must make them think "shit, I coulda got some then if I hadn't been such a lying little twunt" and really kick themselves."

No, I suspect they'd find a way it was someone else's fault.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 17:36:40]

"And remember, the block option exists for a reason."
We love the block option, and use it regularly. As others have said, you'll soon learn to sniff out the frauds. We have a guy at the mo who is apparently part of a couple, they can't put pics or veris up cause she's a copper, fair enough. So we say we'll meet for a coffee first, he came back and suggested a phone call, we said yes, good idea. He came back today saying only he would be speaking to us, cause she's at work......Yeah righto, Jog on!!!. This is a classic example and l'm sure others would confirm it to be so. But, obviously there are plenty of us genuine couples. Plus there's the Clubs that lots meet at. M&T

"whats even funnier is when you turn a single guy down pretending to be a couple because you only meet single men

Aye lol, must make them think "shit, I coulda got some then if I hadn't been such a lying little twunt" and really kick themselves.

No, I suspect they'd find a way it was someone else's fault."

lol yeh, you're probably right there! x

"The can't talk now thing may be true sometimes but not always as we are a genuine couple that sometimes cannot talk because of reall having kids in the house but we defer till a little later.

We had a 'couple' where the message implied it was the woman claiming to be working a night shift but that her man could come. We then saw the same guy on meets forum saying he would be 'flying solo on this one'

They are usually obvious. What is worse is we often do look for single guys but not liars"

"We get this all the time.. i can usually spot a single on a couples profile, usually ( as already said) the i can come but my wife cant etc.

But the other one we often get is " why don't you come to our house and my wife goes to your house" but refuse to meet beforehand or chat on phone etc.( we don't play separately anyway)

Easiest way to know if people are real or not is to give them your number and get them to call you! if you cant speak to both of them they dont exist! if they wont chat on phone then they are probably fake.. some people wont chat on phone because of "stalking" " i dont want people knowing my number " etc.. but if you give them your number they can call you with their number withheld.. so no excuse there"

Plus of course one could do as we do, a cheap £15 basic mobile for texting and talking only, which is for this side of our life. We switch it on and off as needed. So speaking to other couples is in no way a problem

Why oh why does no one ever moan that there are so many couples and single women on here pretending to be single guys?

we always ask them to both go on cam in the room most say thay cant as there profetional ppl or there both not there we dont show faces on cam but you can tell were male n female even when were both in jeans lol

See altho Jet and I a cpl we dont live together (the bugger doesnt want pink walls) so with his work and my work it is very hard to just drop everything for both of us to be able to have a phone call so normally just me. Does that make us fake then

See altho Jet and I a cpl we dont live together (the bugger doesnt want pink walls) so with his work and my work it is very hard to just drop everything for both of us to be able to have a phone call so normally just me. Does that make us fake then

"whats even funnier is when you turn a single guy down pretending to be a couple because you only meet single men "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I hope you are all reporting the people who you suspect of being fake....help Admin get rid of them by reporting

We've had a couple claiming to be the female part and wants to set her boyfriend up with a couple As a treat.blocked them.

We have had a few single women who are obvious men,say to them post a pic with our name on it.later they say haha .sad tw@s.

Where do we fit into this then, M loves the looking, chatting and finding ppl/cpls we'd be interested in chatting too and then G joins in with the chat and making the meet date, for the purpose of this thread does is M considered a single portraying to be a cpl ??

"Why oh why oh why??? anyone else suffer from this & what do you do to find out?

Where do we fit into this then, M loves the looking, chatting and finding ppl/cpls we'd be interested in chatting too and then G joins in with the chat and making the meet date, for the purpose of this thread does is M considered a single portraying to be a cpl ??"

Does he make excuse after excuse as to why you cant talk on the phone or get on webcam or prove in some other way that you ( the fem) exists? if the answer to that is no, then no

That is a great idea about a cheap pay as you go mobile didn't think of that one. We are a genuine couple and as of yet not met anyone although we have not been on too long. We probably still to find the pitfalls of the site. I guess that if we come across some guys pretending to be something that they are not we would just tell them to bog off and block them.

"That is a great idea about a cheap pay as you go mobile didn't think of that one. We are a genuine couple and as of yet not met anyone although we have not been on too long. We probably still to find the pitfalls of the site. I guess that if we come across some guys pretending to be something that they are not we would just tell them to bog off and block them."
Exactly.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

just block them.There will always be some i am afraid.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the insane numbers of all sorts of fake accounts ruin things for us all, women, men, couples there are fakes for almost everything and its quite depressing at times dealing with them.

I'm on here as a single male and have a Bi female FB. We don't live together and she wants to meet other Bi Fems with me in attendance. I can understand that people should be cautious and suspicious re the single guy idiots. However the deception cant go on for that long as The Female in question DOES NOT EXIST.

Sooner or later the "couple" will have to put up or shut up. What's he going to do when he meets the prospective Bi Female (in a public place).Turn up with a blow up doll, his mum, his sister? get one of his mates to drag up.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I've done that - I don't meet half of a couple after getting stuck.in the middle of marital issues before.

Makes me laugh when they tell me they've split up but can't change their profile status, I simply say no thanks while you're using a couples profile and then report them so admin can sort it for them!

One guy had been using his couples profile for months after they split.

» Add a new message to this topic