FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Abfabs

Abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All I hear is " Abfabs" ....I fancy going but would prefer to go with a couple or lady ...Help !! Lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"All I hear is " Abfabs" ....I fancy going but would prefer to go with a couple or lady ...Help !! Lol x "

Maybe try going during the day in it's naturist spa 'Kestrels' guise. On a warm day you can just chill, use the facilities and check it out without the pressure of it being a 'swingers club'. Playing goes on during the day too so there's always that option for a nice, respectful single guy and you can go on a day pass to see if you like the venue before shelling out for a membership. Plenty of single guys (and women) go during the day so it might be a pressure-free option. Just a thought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

single male friend of ours recently went on a Friday night, single guys welcome, he had the best time and cant wait to go again. Saturday night is couples or single females only.

Its worth the visit, really nice place, everything your looking for sexually can be found their - our fav is the cinema room - enjoy

Try a Wednesday daytime/evening of kestrels/abfabs, it's really popular with males, females and couples, especially of the sun is out. Good luck x

I would check it out during the day, the staff are very friendly, just watch out if you stay on into the evening from a Monday afternoon as its bi night

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the info ladies and cents , may try kestrels in the sun x

» Add a new message to this topic