FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > jealousy within couples swinging-cuckold

jealousy within couples swinging-cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi just a quick question ..

jealousy within couples some seem to think this is ok and some don't ...we've been swinging for a lot of years now and cuckolding the last couple of years there has never been a jealous bone between us.

so the question is is there jealousy is your swinging - cuckold lifestyle.

our answer is no and never have been whats your answer ...aimed at couples

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we aren't jealous but then we don't do anything outside of agreed boundaries and if something happens that either of us feels a bit uncomfortable about we talk about it afterwards.

We do have the occasional upset when one or the other of us misunderstands something but its easily sorted

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

We're slowly looking at separate meets and the jealousy thing is really getting in the way of any fun. Our problem is we want different things and fancy different people. We're just taking it slowly but its frustrating all the same.

"we aren't jealous but then we don't do anything outside of agreed boundaries and if something happens that either of us feels a bit uncomfortable about we talk about it afterwards.

We do have the occasional upset when one or the other of us misunderstands something but its easily sorted"

yep fully understand that

but some couples seem to get off on real jealousy that's the bit I don't understand ...by the way not saying anyone is right or wrong just interested in who use's jealousy and who dont

By *hromosexualsCouple  over a year ago

Near Abercynon

Jealousy isn’t always a negative emotion. My BF wanted to watch me with another guy, he feels a sort of low-level jealousy which he finds a turn on. Maybe he’s unusual (quite likely )

"We're slowly looking at separate meets and the jealousy thing is really getting in the way of any fun. Our problem is we want different things and fancy different people. We're just taking it slowly but its frustrating all the same."

don't rush it op sit n talk and talk and talk if you both want you will find your middle ground ..but this is about both of you not one side if one side is pushing then it will end up as resentment and not excitement.

op durrr that's me lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An element of jealousy is what makes it exciting. Dave is jealous of guys with big cocks and big loads because he has neither. It's why we do this but it's never caused any problems between us or bad feeling. It's what gets him off!

"An element of jealousy is what makes it exciting. Dave is jealous of guys with big cocks and big loads because he has neither. It's why we do this but it's never caused any problems between us or bad feeling. It's what gets him off! "

and further more proof we are all different in how we do things

my cuck don't get jealous he knows his cock is useless and limp so any cock is better lol he loves seeing others with me he just loves it all

By *r Grey n Mrs InsatiableCouple  over a year ago

Sandiacre

We're fairly new to this and this is probably my biggest concern, I'm such a jealous person, but at the same time the idea of watching my husband fuck someone else really turns me on. I feel like I won't know how I'll truly feel until we're in the moment and by then I'll feel like it would be too late if the jealousy takes over. Advice on this would be much appreciated as I feel really torn over it!

By *inyppMan  over a year ago

watertown

My wife and I are two years into a cuckold relationship. My fear was also that I would be so jealous to see her with another man - I would call the whole thing off. But once we started and I saw how turned on and happy she was - I felt no jealousy at all. It has been such a great, positive experience for us. Of course I agree with the others that you need a secure relationship before this all starts.

We used to do normal swap swinging but my wife got jealous seeing me fucking other women and so now we only play with men and have a cuckold relationship and we both love it

By *ookingandexploringCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"We're fairly new to this and this is probably my biggest concern, I'm such a jealous person, but at the same time the idea of watching my husband fuck someone else really turns me on. I feel like I won't know how I'll truly feel until we're in the moment and by then I'll feel like it would be too late if the jealousy takes over. Advice on this would be much appreciated as I feel really torn over it! "

This is like us a little bit.. Mrs loves to watch and the low level jealous is what turns the cogs and gets the juices going.

Mr has the same, and when there is a moment we feel we want to play with each other we will. So we reassure each other at the same time.

The jealousy isn't the only thing for us. It's the excitement of watching each other.

The thing is jealousy as a word is seen to be a negative. But it can be a positive. If only there was a word for this kind of turn on.

Perhaps our advice would be... Talk about what your limits are and stick within them?

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

We don't have any jealousy, we only play together though, what you imagine when you are not present may be worse than the reality you see. X

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We've been swinging on and off for over 20 years.

We play together and we play solo. Our only rule is that the other knows about it in advance and can say no to it if they're not happy. Never once not done anything without discussion and never said no to each other either.

Never been any jealousy. Well...except once.

Hubby once got asked at the last possible moment to go join a MMF because the invited guy was a no show.

I was jealous that night because it wasn't me having a MMF. Not usually my thing but I really wanted 2 guys to myself that night when I knew someone else was getting it lol.

Does that count?

By *anson44Man  over a year ago

bristol

I’ve been asked to take part in ax2 with another guy and his (female) partner

Any advice ?

By *erryc20Couple  over a year ago

Mendip Area

Lots of different emotions whilst we are enjoying our activities, but jealousy has never been one of them for us. Have a great feeling when Lin's friend (male) picks her up for a few days away too, def not jealousy again.

By *inranWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I have to say someone told me something ages ago which may be relavany to your post.

There's a difference between jealousy and envy. If you are envious you want what you see someone else have. Jealousy involves not wanting them to have it too.

Envy I guess works the same as anticipation often in swing.

Jealousy can be more dangerous to mess with but if you have a love of cnc it can fill that.

It definitley reinforces the it's all about the queen dynamic.

Trowbridge

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 08:31:34]

I was talking with a couple last night who are actually giving up playing with others totally because he gets so jealous when he sees his lady with another guy, they have been active for a while but feel they cant carry on.

Trowbridge

From doing a little searching, we have found the emotions that we enjoy. Envy and compersion

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

It seems that most are suggesting jealousy between the couple.... I’m jealous, when Domme plays, of the guy who’s enjoying her. I love that she’s getting satisfaction though x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Ours is more a Hot-wife relationship and there is no space for jealousy in this lifestyle.

After 35 years we know each other’s likes, dislikes and boundaries.

Communication is key.

By *ornypair24Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 17/03/20 12:31:27]

By *ornypair24Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

No jealousy here just excitement

The day we're jealous is the day we stop.

I (m) get jealous ... until i'm horny again. So usually up to about an hour after we have reclaim sex, I'm into it again, lol

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Jealousy shouldn't feature in swinging. If it does, maybe you should be questioning if swinging is truly right for you.

"I was talking with a couple last night who are actually giving up playing with others totally because he gets so jealous when he sees his lady with another guy, they have been active for a while but feel they cant carry on."

Swinging isn't for everyone and that'a great that they have realised it's not for them. A relationship has to be more important than occasional sex with strangers.

Yeah, I'm not sure if shoulds and shouldn'ts are useful. If it works, it works?

"Yeah, I'm not sure if shoulds and shouldn'ts are useful. If it works, it works?"

Yes, good point, we get what you're saying, but jealousy is a negative emotion and can be destructive.

Jealousy I believe is good, doing this has brought up some sudden uncomfortable feeling but from what I've learnt it's manageable. Me and my wife have only done this for 8 months and I feel it built my made me a better version of myself and also hers, as an example before all this I used have an issue with guys who were bigger, turned out a person we started playing with felt I was huge which has boosted my confidence, I couldn't ever see my self thinking about dp with my wife now that she's told me in not a must but would like to feel the sensation I've managed to give it a chance if it came up for her, we talk about everything even if it's weeks later that we realise we actually didn't like something the other person did and we sort it out. I think key is to be open with your partner in crime. Its all just fun, let it be fun and let it build your character.

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"We're fairly new to this and this is probably my biggest concern, I'm such a jealous person, but at the same time the idea of watching my husband fuck someone else really turns me on. I feel like I won't know how I'll truly feel until we're in the moment and by then I'll feel like it would be too late if the jealousy takes over. Advice on this would be much appreciated as I feel really torn over it! "

This is the exact same thinking and feeling I have. I would like to try it but it's the fear of this that is holding me back....and yes mr is aware and is reassuring. xT

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Dont do envy /jealousy ever....we love cuck /hot wife scenarios ...makes for hot reclaim sex ..

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

My fantasy is reclaim sex.

By *retty Hot WifeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

Absolutely no jealousy..... why should there be? The bull is just the toy.... not the real thing.

» Add a new message to this topic