FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A little bit of help please

A little bit of help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anger mouse and Emma OP   Couple  over a year ago

Honiton

Emma has asked me to set up a meet for us in a Hotel, sometime soon.

We have never done this before, so not sure the best way around it, like how to get others in the room or what to say on the phone to the hotel or how it works.

Can anyone help me/us a little bit please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Does she not want to meet the person before the hotel room? If not, get there, you two check in, you go out and meet them and bring them back to your room. The vast majority of hotels don't care, I've done this a few times and nobodys ever batted an eye, let alone question it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When we met our friends in their hotel room they just came down to reception and got us. I suggest you do the same

Honiton

"Does she not want to meet the person before the hotel room? If not, get there, you two check in, you go out and meet them and bring them back to your room. The vast majority of hotels don't care, I've done this a few times and nobodys ever batted an eye, let alone question it "

Thank you, no she wants it as a blind date apart from it must be a fab member, I think I'm more worried than her of getting it wrong as in sorting it out. You are a big help and thanks again.

Honiton

"When we met our friends in their hotel room they just came down to reception and got us. I suggest you do the same "

Thank you as well.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

Do you know a hotel with a large bar or lounge.

Meet them there and if you want to take them up, you won't have far to go.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Honestly the hotel staff are too busy to notice the comings and goings of all their guests. Stop worrying and have fun

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Depends what you are planning. We have met in the hotel bar had a few drinks then headed to the room acting as if all are guests. Hotels tend not to pay much attention to what is going on they have seen it all before.

By *inn_the_humanMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This might sound really obvious but most hotels will give you two room keys (and all will if you ask) when you check in as a couple.

If you're really nervous about being questioned or getting funny looks walking up as a 3, then you just go up first then a minute later she can come up with your new friend

By *inn_the_humanMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"This might sound really obvious but most hotels will give you two room keys (and all will if you ask) when you check in as a couple.

If you're really nervous about being questioned or getting funny looks walking up as a 3, then you just go up first then a minute later she can come up with your new friend "

Thats always assuming you plan to meet in the bar first...

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Almost all of our meets have been in hotels. Believe me you will be paying far more attention to the situation than the hotel staff. Hotel staff generally don't pay too much attention to the hundreds of people that pass through every day. So don't fret about walking straight past them. Obviously it's easier to be anonymous in a larger hotel.

If she wants it to be a blind date type of scenario you have two choices. Firstly you could text the guy the hotel room number and he meets you both in the room.

Secondly, and our more preferred option, she waits in the room, and you meet him in the hotel bar or a convenient cafe etc. Then you text her to say your on the way up, and hey presto she gets her date and you all have a good time.

I can think of a few hotels in Exeter that would suit your purpose. And of course if you are in a city centre hotel and your meet suddenly falls of the face of the planet there is still a good chance of finding a replacement, or having a night out.

» Add a new message to this topic