FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How important is size

How important is size

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always been told size doesn't matter but there are lots of ladies and couples looking for VWE men which seems to go against that. What's the general view, is it a matter of preference?

Asking for a friend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Size matters, whether it's too big or too small. Check out the 73388 other threads on the topic for the same answers.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Size doesn't matter in the slightest for the vast majority of people - it's the person attached to whatever the size is that really matters. Yes there are *some* people who have a preference for larger, just as there are *some* people who like taller, or a specific body type, or prefer smaller etc etc but it is purely that, a preference.

Saw a post that someone put the other day asking for a big cock, one over 6”. I though ‘phew, I must have a big cock then’ lol

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Honestly, I don't like massive or tiny, somewhere in between is perfect for me.

Size is everything, no one wants to sleep in a tiny bed.

I wouldn't choose a partner by the size of his cock. I've enjoyed all different sizes.

Of course size matters. But so does so many other things.

For me it's a matter of logistics, being a bigger girl... I've been with someone before who couldn't fuck me from behind because he couldn't reach past my ass. I didn't think any less of him nor him of me and we found other positions which worked.

On the flip side I've also slept with someone with a small penis who blamed the fact he kept slipping out on me being "too wet" rather than his own anatomy. The more it happened the more annoyed he got. That was not a pleasant experience.

My ex bf was just over 4 inches and I stayed with him for over 2 years so size isn't everything

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

"For me it's a matter of logistics, being a bigger girl... I've been with someone before who couldn't fuck me from behind because he couldn't reach past my ass. I didn't think any less of him nor him of me and we found other positions which worked.

On the flip side I've also slept with someone with a small penis who blamed the fact he kept slipping out on me being "too wet" rather than his own anatomy. The more it happened the more annoyed he got. That was not a pleasant experience. "

Not sure the term "too wet" computes

It doesn’t really BUT to see one’s wife with a large penis in her hand and watch her face as she releases a big cock from its owners pants is great

From reading profiles it seems size is important for many women of fab.

I've seen lots stating that they will only meet men over a certain size. What I don't get though, is most of the men in their pictures look smaller than what they're seeking

If a large size is important to someone, then frankly they are unimaginative and very boring x

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"If a large size is important to someone, then frankly they are unimaginative and very boring x"

Actually it’s your comment that is unimaginative and very boring.

Everybody has what’s important to them when choosing who they meet, be it skin colour, height, body shape, age etc.

Also there are things that you consider to be important but may be unimportant to others , and vici versa

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"If a large size is important to someone, then frankly they are unimaginative and very boring x"

Perhaps they have a large hole that only a big one will fill.

It's not that important someone with a 9 inch can be crap or good same as smaller or bigger it's about how you work it

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

No, not really.

Being a trans man I can have whatever size I want, but I’ve just spent a large amount of money on a prosthetic from the states that I customised to my preference, I could of gone up to an 11” monster but I choose 6 1/4” after much deliberation that is (nearly chose 7” man thing obviously) I asked a girl I was recently seeing about size and she said “nobody likes a cervix slapper”

[Removed by poster at 24/09/19 05:49:08]

"It doesn’t really BUT to see one’s wife with a large penis in her hand and watch her face as she releases a big cock from its owners pants is great "

If it's a massive one you'd be watching horror on my face while my mind is racing "what the heck am I going to do now?!"

Mrs

"It doesn’t really BUT to see one’s wife with a large penis in her hand and watch her face as she releases a big cock from its owners pants is great "

"Being a trans man I can have whatever size I want, but I’ve just spent a large amount of money on a prosthetic from the states that I customised to my preference, I could of gone up to an 11” monster but I choose 6 1/4” after much deliberation that is (nearly chose 7” man thing obviously) I asked a girl I was recently seeing about size and she said “nobody likes a cervix slapper” "

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I think size does matter

Nope, size means nothing to me. It’s the chemistry and connection with the person that matters.

» Add a new message to this topic