FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Exhibitionists

Exhibitionists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plforme500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shirley

After some market research it seems that a fair few enjoy being watched in the club setting. I’m keen to know how many people partake in such activities outdoors and if so what’s your approach. Do you....

1) Prearrange for safety reasons

2) Just turn up and see who’s about (kinky)

3) Not even consider such a disgusting thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People do dogging all the time, search it in the forums, you’ll see

Shirley

"People do dogging all the time, search it in the forums, you’ll see "

Oh yes I’m fully aware and actually visit 2 spots on my way home each evening, just on the off chance there’s a gorgeous young couple begging for an extra cock. Funnily enough there never is though (unless you class gay pensioners)

I’m just keen to know if people pre arrange a dogging meet or just go ad hoc. For me pre arranging something takes the fun away but I can see why people would want to save all the time wasting.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Pre arranging doggin is just as much time wasting as ad hoc. We always get messages to meet our doggin meet. But the number of let downs is increadible.

With all the moaning single men saying they can't get meets. Having pussy offered, you would of thought it's a given certain. But no. Last 3 meets we've put up = nothing! But we always have a good time between us.

Shirley

"Pre arranging doggin is just as much time wasting as ad hoc. We always get messages to meet our doggin meet. But the number of let downs is increadible.

With all the moaning single men saying they can't get meets. Having pussy offered, you would of thought it's a given certain. But no. Last 3 meets we've put up = nothing! But we always have a good time between us. "

All the meets I seem to have pre arranged end up being fake single guys just looking for some cock and then proceeding to tell me how they can suck better than any female

If only you guys were closer! Couples like you don’t exist around here xx

» Add a new message to this topic