FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Was just musing subspace.

Was just musing subspace.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

And a thought came to mind, is adrenaline a major player in subspace.

Is there an element of fight or flight response from the limbic system, a system that is also connected to your sexual needs?

Just wonder if B/d and D/s play on that connection, adrenaline being the catalyst ... thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Devil rides outMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

More like endorphins releasing as painkillers in my experience, rather than the adrenaline

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"More like endorphins releasing as painkillers in my experience, rather than the adrenaline"

Fully agree, it is a mix of many thing, body chemistry, cognitive reasoning, anticipation.

Suppose what I’m looking for, what is the trigger for the tipping point.

By *he Devil rides outMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"More like endorphins releasing as painkillers in my experience, rather than the adrenaline

Fully agree, it is a mix of many thing, body chemistry, cognitive reasoning, anticipation.

Suppose what I’m looking for, what is the trigger for the tipping point.

"

For me personally when bottoming about the fifth contact of the flogger. Or the second of the single tail . When topping it's the whole build up placing the compliment submissive into position

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

My first experience of subspace was by mistake and was scary as hell as I dropped hard after. My tipping point changes from day to day, think it massively depends on my mind at any given time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've seen a breakdown of the chemical process that goes on somewhere. It's the interplay between a selection of chemicals the brain releases at different rstes... Which is why it comes in waves rather as single point experience.

» Add a new message to this topic