FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bored with “normal” sex

Bored with “normal” sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveyw OP   Man  over a year ago

tramore

I have a fwb I meet every now and then for a bit of fun. She’s not into the swinging scene at all. Problem is I’m now finding one on one sex quite boring now. The buzz of playing with a couple or just being watched just isn’t there one on one. Anyone else did this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

romford

One way route. Just like with BDSM unfortunately...in my opinion of course. Mr

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Try having sex on cam in the chatrooms then, be the exhibitionist while doing it relaxed and in the confines of your own space

tramore

"Try having sex on cam in the chatrooms then, be the exhibitionist while doing it relaxed and in the confines of your own space"

I’d like that. My usual fwb wouldn’t but think it would be a turn on

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have a fwb I meet every now and then for a bit of fun. She’s not into the swinging scene at all. Problem is I’m now finding one on one sex quite boring now. The buzz of playing with a couple or just being watched just isn’t there one on one. Anyone else did this? "

I just be happy to find a nice fwb to have great sex with tbh

But that's the problem with anything in life... Once you hit them highs or certain standards. Everything will be consciously or subconsciously be compared to.

tramore

"One way route. Just like with BDSM unfortunately...in my opinion of course. Mr"

It sure I understand you

tramore

"One way route. Just like with BDSM unfortunately...in my opinion of course. Mr

Not sure I understand you "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Try having sex on cam in the chatrooms then, be the exhibitionist while doing it relaxed and in the confines of your own space"

I enjoy camming for all of the above, although I get why people don't enjoy it also.

By *osmicRobMan  over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

I think most 'single' men here are bored with sex to a certain extent and are seeking some kind of thrill whether that's a threesome, NSA, cheating, dogging, swinging, hoping to live out their fantasies etc etc.

It's just a matter of meeting the right open-minded person / people at the right time

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I have an fwb I meet regularly and we have amazing one on one sex.

I love having other types of sex as well, but there’s so many things you can do.... how can you possibly get bored?!

Surely variety is what makes it exciting

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

if sex with a person is boring maybe its time for exploring more ways of having sex one on one that aren't boring. There are literally hundreds of different ways of doing it

Tell her about fab and how you would enjoy setting up a couples profile with her . If she’s not willing maybe you need to find someone who is because sex that is boring is pointless .

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think most 'single' men here are bored with sex to a certain extent and are seeking some kind of thrill whether that's a threesome, NSA, cheating, dogging, swinging, hoping to live out their fantasies etc etc.

It's just a matter of meeting the right open-minded person / people at the right time "

Maybe I think more like a man as that's my problem, in serious mono relationships, i get very quickly bored of my partner.. Regardless of how much we jazz it up. I just like the feel of different men!

"I think most 'single' men here are bored with sex to a certain extent and are seeking some kind of thrill whether that's a threesome, NSA, cheating, dogging, swinging, hoping to live out their fantasies etc etc.

It's just a matter of meeting the right open-minded person / people at the right time

Maybe I think more like a man as that's my problem, in serious mono relationships, i get very quickly bored of my partner.. Regardless of how much we jazz it up. I just like the feel of different men! "

That would explain the jazz club

By *ockdownnofunCouple  over a year ago

Hiding all away

We’ve had some incredibly sexy experiences in the lifestyle, but I can’t imagine a time when sex would need to have some ‘swinging’ element or else I wouldn’t be able to get excited.

» Add a new message to this topic