FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No show

No show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hb1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edgbaston

why do guys assume it’s ok to arrange to meet then not show or message??!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Because they are fantasies and wannabes lol, lots of people not just men think they would like to make there fancys come true ,but most carnt in real life and cannot admit it to themselves never mind the people they are letting down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They are very insecure and nervous too, scared they might be lousy and not satisfy you in conversation or the physicality at all

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

It's not just guys. Some women do it as well. I have a habit of finding them. Lol

You never know, they might have a good reason for not turning up. Like they fell off a ladder and broke their clavicle (3rd time this month ), or they've been in an accident, their dog/cat/hamster etc are their phone etc. Or, as the previous poster stated, they're just fantasists who can't face the reality. Or they changed their minds

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We have had 5 in 2 weeks ,not turn but go quiet or block us on the day ,up until then all was good with meets ,not sure why now but its bloody annoying behaving like children ...

near Chesterfield

Indeed. An apology would be nice.

But like they say - it takes all kind to make the world go round.

I'm sure a nice one will come along soon.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

No show without a message?

Sod off, you're a time waster.

Myself as just had a no show social meet, took extra dinner breck from work to. So not very happy ????

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Reading these things definitely worries me a bit.

near Chesterfield

"Reading these things definitely worries me a bit. "

Don't. It's not that common. Plenty of decent nice people about.

You're reading of a minority.

Xx

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

It a let down when it happens but keep in mind plenty of fish in the sea and it happens to probably every one on here at least once. Good luck on next one xx

By *elshguy999Man  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I had a no show from a lady earlier this year, she deleted her profile the day before. So it's not just men.

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

Although it’s not happened to me yet .. if something came up .. I’d still turn up at the meet to say sorry but I can’t stop..

This site is full of fantasists who talk a good game and nothing more, gonna boot this site off soon and just stick to clubs.

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Had a guy arrange a pub meet we waited around got message that he had been called into work ...ok no probs these things happen rearranged week later did the same again and blocked us ....thankyou if your still on here

Usualy its because there isn't trust or confidence its always better to chat a couple of times on the phone before people feel more of a commitment to someone they have spoken to.

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"This site is full of fantasists who talk a good game and nothing more, gonna boot this site off soon and just stick to clubs. "
We don't have a problem with this site but we do prefer club meets too. After getting our own fingers burnt with no shows we are not prepared to risk wasting our time and money on travelling and hotels etc when we can go to a club we like

By *nderIwonder.Man  over a year ago

2nd City

"why do guys assume it’s ok to arrange to meet then not show or message??!!"

At least message.

I had to cancel this week right at the last minute due to Mother Nature paying me an early visit.

I was so angry at myself because I’ve never let anyone down before but I did message him as soon as I could

near Chesterfield

Good girl.

By *ehindblueeyesXXXMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Had a guy arrange a pub meet we waited around got message that he had been called into work ...ok no probs these things happen rearranged week later did the same again and blocked us ....thankyou if your still on here "

If I was lucky enough to be invited to meet up with you both, even just for a drink and a chat, I certainly wouldn't cancel.

If I was lucky enough to be given the chance to meet, even just for a drink and a chat, I certainly wouldn't cancel.

Honestly don't get it not done it personally but instead of actually agreeing to the meet it's pretty easy to say NO!! Instead of actually wasting boths time

near Chesterfield

It can be down to nerves or an emergency, but I think some do it just to annoy people. Grrrr

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Just would not dream of breaking an arrangement.....Fob or otherwise.

We don't know, but it's the reason we stopped meeting and just use this place like any other social media.

Job done!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

We are at the point due to fakers, fantasists and no shows where it's just much easier to go to a club and eliminate the no show problem.

It seems reading threads that we are not alone in this which is a shame because there are decent guys on her that are genuine and don't let people down. The more couples, females who stop using fabs for actual meets just makes it harder for those genuine guys.

KJ x

near Chesterfield

Definitely, but we're up for the challenge.

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Had two meets arranged a couple of weeks ago, both bailed out with excuses so that was that! What a waste of a weekend I thought, never mind,

Xx

Actually been there waiting and they’ve messages to say there there waiting where am I? I knew they weren’t as no one else there - time wasters I can do without but sadly it happens

By *uck-Fuddy XxXMan  over a year ago

chester'ish

Why the fook, would you not show up with the chance to have no strings sex with a lovely woman? I'm lost.

"Actually been there waiting and they’ve messages to say there there waiting where am I? I knew they weren’t as no one else there - time wasters I can do without but sadly it happens "

I had one last week said he was leaving spoke on phone. I was all ready sat waiting and never turned up. He was online all evening. And read my messages just blanked.

near Chesterfield

It's a strange world, but...

"Actually been there waiting and they’ve messages to say there there waiting where am I? I knew they weren’t as no one else there - time wasters I can do without but sadly it happens

I had one last week said he was leaving spoke on phone. I was all ready sat waiting and never turned up. He was online all evening. And read my messages just blanked. "

I’ve reported them but all that happens is the profile get blocked for you to see

Maybe some are fake profiles?

"Maybe some are fake profiles?"

Again that’s something I don’t get why waste peoples time??

near Chesterfield

"Maybe some are fake profiles?

Again that’s something I don’t get why waste peoples time??"

Because they are what's technically known as 'knobheads'

Again that’s something I don’t get why waste peoples time??'"

Could be a whole load of reasons why they do it but it is definitely wide spread. That is why I insist on a live camera interaction to ensure I am not speaking and arranging with a fake profile, veris alone are not enough in my eyes

Again that’s something I don’t get why waste peoples time??'

Could be a whole load of reasons why they do it but it is definitely wide spread. That is why I insist on a live camera interaction to ensure I am not speaking and arranging with a fake profile, veris alone are not enough in my eyes "

Good for you, I hate cam but will talk in the phone and giving my number is t something I do lightly as already had to change it due to a stalker

Could be a whole load of reasons why they do it but it is definitely wide spread. That is why I insist on a live camera interaction to ensure I am not speaking and arranging with a fake profile, veris alone are not enough in my eyes

Good for you, I hate cam but will talk in the phone and giving my number is t something I do lightly as already had to change it due to a stalker "

I hear you on that, I never wanted to give my phone number out but KIK and snapchat are easy to use, they are the apps I use to verify people

Good for you, I hate cam but will talk in the phone and giving my number is t something I do lightly as already had to change it due to a stalker

I hear you on that, I never wanted to give my phone number out but KIK and snapchat are easy to use, they are the apps I use to verify people "

Totally with you there. I dont do snap chat For some reason I can’t fathom how it works lol but kik yes (for now!) just wish there was an easier way to keep in contact outside the site

I hear you on that, I never wanted to give my phone number out but KIK and snapchat are easy to use, they are the apps I use to verify people

Totally with you there. I dont do snap chat For some reason I can’t fathom how it works lol but kik yes (for now!) just wish there was an easier way to keep in contact outside the site "

I learnt snapchat after googling how to so things haha, it is easy once you know how

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Had a guy arrange a pub meet we waited around got message that he had been called into work ...ok no probs these things happen rearranged week later did the same again and blocked us ....thankyou if your still on here "

I love the old “been called into work”.

What about the lady who asked me a month ago if I was free to meet on Sunday lunchtime. She’s not been back online to check my answer. Been offline four weeks lol.

I’m waiting for the everyone has a right to change their mind brigade. I’m just an entitled man after all.

Entitled to not be messed about.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Actually been there waiting and they’ve messages to say there there waiting where am I? I knew they weren’t as no one else there - time wasters I can do without but sadly it happens "

I had one of these too. Brilliant. No your not there.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We get it all the time. Makes us look like perves, as we put a lot of meets on.

We get let down for half the meets arranged. From couples and single men.

Totally with you there. I dont do snap chat For some reason I can’t fathom how it works lol but kik yes (for now!) just wish there was an easier way to keep in contact outside the site

I learnt snapchat after googling how to so things haha, it is easy once you know how "

Haha thanks I may just do that

"Had a guy arrange a pub meet we waited around got message that he had been called into work ...ok no probs these things happen rearranged week later did the same again and blocked us ....thankyou if your still on here

I love the old “been called into work”.

What about the lady who asked me a month ago if I was free to meet on Sunday lunchtime. She’s not been back online to check my answer. Been offline four weeks lol.

I’m waiting for the everyone has a right to change their mind brigade. I’m just an entitled man after all.

Entitled to not be messed about. "

Shame they don’t see it that way isn’t it. Some think it’s all a game and people have all this fre time in their hands to get ready and drive about and sit and wait for - nothing to happen!

By *rl322Man  over a year ago

wr11

I view no shows as there loss

"why do guys assume it’s ok to arrange to meet then not show or message??!!"

Sorry to hear this mate. Keep your chin up.

"I view no shows as there loss"

Indeed. I've had a couple this week. Chatting fine an hour or so before meet due and then mysteriously off line and no attempt to contact

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I always half assume a new meet won’t show. I usually meet somewhere I am happy to go alone anyway and just enjoy myself anyway.

I have had to let people down in the past either for family reasons or because I have become ill and have then been accused of being a timewaster. I have always given as much notice as humanly possible on those occasions. Sometimes life does just get in the way.

I think some people do get off on the thought that you are dressed up and waiting for them. Others just get cold feet. There are probably a multitude of reasons.

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

We agree with KJ, it's got to the point that clubs are looking like the most efficient way to play.

Tried to arrange something for this morning. We had loads of messages from guys that were at least an hour's drive away. Any local guys bottled it. Same for couples, they get as far as kik then go quiet. Despite them being the ones initially contacting us.

» Add a new message to this topic