FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > too confident ladys

too confident ladys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so i get told im to confident buy some guys ?? how is knowing what you want and like too confident ?? one guy even told me that im to like whay im given and not what i want ??? i had to back out the message to make sure i was still on fab and not sexistpigs-r-us .

do confident women who know what they want really scare guys ??? not like im a dom or anything

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some men want women who aren’t confident as they think they’ll be easier to manipulate.

By *inkyNinjaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow...

I think a confident woman does scare some men and the men that are scared of my confidence are exactly the ones I don’t want to meet...

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

I love a confident woman who knows exactly what she wants. Such a turn on.

Of course we should know what we want. It's our bodies we are giving. It's TRUE some men dont like it cos they think they can manipulate us.

I’ve been told this before too.

I do believe some people are intimidated by confidence, or in this case some men can be intimidated by confident women.

I know what I want and I’m not afraid to state so, some don’t like that and prefer a less assertive person for whatever reason, likely to do with their own insecurities.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I know what I want and how to get it, never been told I'm too confident. Independant woman, I call it.

We / I put meets out saying we/I want xyz. If they agree to xyz then it's game on. If they then change it wanting abc, it's good bye, your the weakest link.

Being confident and knowing what you want in an un arrogant way is called being an Alpha. There are Alpha women as well as Alpha men.

Nothing to do with being a Dom, or female version of Domme. Although many Dom/mes have Alpha traits.

Pull your big girl pants up and ignore them trying to undermine you. (Fem)

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Confident women definitely scare men!

I get called stuck up and cocky for my profile!! But then a think if my profile offends them then good

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think some men don't fully appreciate that we have the same worth as them, particularly as openly promiscuous women. And can't handle it when we do as we please, as they would in the same position.

Love a confident lady. I'm quite shy at first and love a lady who knows exactly what she wants.

oh i deal with it all the time lol without giving too much away im in charge of 150 ish people in my job being a 5ft woman some of the guys think im a pushover they soon get put back on the right tracks ... i just can imagine a woman being on a swinging site not being confident in what she wants ..even if she's sub we all know what we want ???

a guy praying on weak women is a creep in my books

can't ** not can

Are we talking just here as in sexually or as in life confident ladies?

Manchester (she/her)

Oh they are weak. And often stupid.

But they can't handle the fact that we don't just do as they say, so they throw a tantrum and blame us.

"Are we talking just here as in sexually or as in life confident ladies? "

sexually mainly as in being on fab knowing what you want

Manchester (she/her)

I think it's also, people expect women to be nice.

Nice women are eaten alive on here.

"so i get told im to confident buy some guys ?? how is knowing what you want and like too confident ?? one guy even told me that im to like whay im given and not what i want ??? i had to back out the message to make sure i was still on fab and not sexistpigs-r-us .

do confident women who know what they want really scare guys ??? not like im a dom or anything"

I think confidence is sexy. But there is a fine line between being confident and being arrogant. I’m confident and playful but with a very shy women I pull it back a little

arrogant is the one thing i deffo not lol

"arrogant is the one thing i deffo not lol"

I’m sure. Sorry if that felt like a jab it deffo wasn’t x

I think a lot of men are afraid of confidence. It means that they're not going to get things their way so they would have to actually consider what a woman wants.

Some of us see that a confident woman is very attractive. She knows what she wants and if that works for you then your going to have a very good time. Of they can't handle that then it's their loss

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

"so i get told im to confident buy some guys ?? how is knowing what you want and like too confident ?? one guy even told me that im to like whay im given and not what i want ??? i had to back out the message to make sure i was still on fab and not sexistpigs-r-us .

do confident women who know what they want really scare guys ??? not like im a dom or anything"

No such thing, just men talking bollocks as always

Confidence is key in this world in our opinion x

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Colchester

"I think it's also, people expect women to be nice.

Nice women are eaten alive on here. "

With a bit of luck. Lol

Sorry, couldn't resist

By *atisfying jackMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I dont think so, everybody should be themselves however they are. It's not up to you to change for anybody else, if you're not their cup of tea that's their problem.

"Some men want women who aren’t confident as they think they’ll be easier to manipulate. "

Women can be just as manipulative

Manchester (she/her)

With a bit of luck. Lol

Sorry, couldn't resist "

I love a confident woman. Come to me haha

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

Confidence in both sexes is great; less ambiguity about what they want - saves wasting anyone’s time.

And women being direct, about their wants, and desires, is a huge turn on (in my opinion)

to me you have to be confident i look for confident men/women people who know what they want too

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"do confident women who know what they want really scare guys ??? not like im a dom or anything"

Not at all in my case I find it very attractive. A few can be a little intimidating but wouldn't scare me.

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wow

Men are getting a hard time in here!!lol

Sounds like we are some vile creatures reading some of these posts!

Original post comes accross very ranty, but there's a point in there.

Although the point made about a guy saying "like what your given" isn't really anything to do with confidence.

I think some guys are a little sore as the ratio of guys to girls on here as well as guys more liberal attitudes to sex means that women get a much wider selection and therefore can be more picky.

But It's just one of those things, the world isn't fair and balanced I'm afraid.

I'm assertive, seductive and confident. Life is too precious , be yourself! - if anyone questions it... move on xx

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No such thing as to confident socially or sexually...

Suspect it's guys with fragile egos and insecurities....

Confidence is very sexy....

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

I've been told I'm too fat to be so confident...

That's weird, I find men usually prefer it when I'm more assertive with them. I think the guy you were talking to was just a d*ck.

"Wow

Although the point made about a guy saying "like what your given" isn't really anything to do with confidence.

I think some guys are a little sore as the ratio of guys to girls on here as well as guys more liberal attitudes to sex means that women get a much wider selection and therefore can be more picky.

But It's just one of those things, the world isn't fair and balanced I'm afraid."

''some guys'' was what was said not all guys and im sick to death of using the ratio as an excuse for ''some guys'' too

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

Not if you delete on line message

He obviously expected me vegging for attention..

Some muddle up confidence with not putting up with crap. I wouldn’t say I’m confident but I know what I want and don’t. Some people don’t like no.

"I've been told I'm too fat to be so confident...

"

That is a disgusting thing for someone to say to you. You’re sexy as all hell and should be confident

opens triple pack of jaffa cakes ..watch out lol black coffee and jaffa cakes for a confidence boost and to rant more unless my mouth is full

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Read the forums and you will see that lack of confidence, low self esteem, modesty and faux humility are celebrated and even encouraged.

Confidence and self belief is not welcomed

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

Really hope you told them to fuck off...

Confidence is an attitude and a mental state, it had nothing to do with weight or body shape.

When a woman is confident and feels sexy there is such an aura of sensuality and sexuality about her that makes her irresistible!

Nottingham

"Wow

But It's just one of those things, the world isn't fair and balanced I'm afraid.

''some guys'' was what was said not all guys and im sick to death of using the ratio as an excuse for ''some guys'' too"

Calm down. I didn't say your post was responsible for the bad sentiment shown towards guys in this thread.

Who has used the ratio as an excuse?

I merely pointed out this seems to make some men "sore" - this doesn't excuse their behaviour, and personally I find those guys childish.

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"

Oh, he's a keeper! Charm School 101

I think as long as the confidence is mixed with femininity it's attractive, but when it sits alongside an aggressive front I can understand why this is off putting for guys xx

"I think as long as the confidence is mixed with femininity it's attractive, but when it sits alongside an aggressive front I can understand why this is off putting for guys xx"

Yessssss. Spot on

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think as long as the confidence is mixed with femininity it's attractive, but when it sits alongside an aggressive front I can understand why this is off putting for guys xx"

Aggressive behaviour isn't attractive in anyone. What do you mean by femininity?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Confidence is the habitual voyeur of what is known as....

In all seriousness though - I think the too confident thing is something that *some* men throw about as a means to blame something other than themselves for their lack of "success" on here.

I think there's also an element of *some* men still taking the view that swinging is about "wife swapping" and the inference it brings of the man being in control, and find the notion of a woman being just as much in control as they are a difficult one to take on board.

Confidence is also sometimes mistaken for "knowing what you want" and when what a woman wants doesn't match with what *some* guys expect them to want it gets written off as "too confident".

Personally I prefer a lady who knows what she wants and doesn't compromise that regardless of whether that places us on an equal plane or even tips the balance in her favour.

By *urved HunnyWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Often told I'm confident, but not too much so. Being clear about what you like makes life easier for all. As long as it comes with some sensitivity and good manners, I think its ideal for all concerned. Cuts to the chase and probably would only offend pushy or insecure people

Manchester (she/her)

I think people assume femininity is nice and unassuming. Fuck that shit. I'll be a woman how I want to be.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think as long as the confidence is mixed with femininity it's attractive, but when it sits alongside an aggressive front I can understand why this is off putting for guys xx

I think people assume femininity is nice and unassuming. Fuck that shit. I'll be a woman how I want to be. "

I hear ya'.

Nottingham

I'd have to agree

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"I think as long as the confidence is mixed with femininity it's attractive, but when it sits alongside an aggressive front I can understand why this is off putting for guys xx

Aggressive behaviour isn't attractive in anyone. "

I've had similar comments to you OP. I do sometimes feel like some men say they like confident women because it's a good soundbite, the reality is somewhat different.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I genuinely don't think attributing difference to confidence according to gender is in any way useful by the way.

I wouldn't say confidence scares them often they are frustrated in reality by them as they cannot manipulate a confident woman easily.

"

you're not fat!!! And even bigger women can be confident. What gives anyone the right to try to knock someones confidence. I see cocks and think they are too small but I wouldnt dream of hurting the guys feelings. X

There's nothing sexier than a confident woman

Confidence is fine, great even, so long as it doesn't transcend into arrogance. And that applies to both sexes.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Confidence is fine, great even, so long as it doesn't transcend into arrogance. And that applies to both sexes."

It does but confidence and arrogance are poles apart.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I genuinely don't think attributing difference to confidence according to gender is in any way useful by the way.

"

Agreed - like many things on here where one rule is seemingly ascribed in one direction only

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

It's a way of telling you that their normal lines or strategies won't work on you. A way in the end to manipulate you. Don't worry about it!!!!

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

you're not fat!!! And even bigger women can be confident "

... I'd like to think that confidence is the only thing where one size fits all is applicable.

Confidence in a women is a good thing

Im pretty confident ,most men love it in the swinging world....on the outside not so much

Thanks huni xx

I mean strength and sexy softness go together better than the strength being backed up by a masculine edge driving the point home of a woman being strong xx

As a man I love a lady that's confident makes for a better time when you both no what you want

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

A real man isn’t scared of a confident woman

Because they’re insecure little twats who feel small if they’re not superior.

Confidence is sexy. Being yourself and who you want to be is attractive. People who aren’t secure in themselves can’t handle that.

-Mrs

I think people assume femininity is nice and unassuming. Fuck that shit. I'll be a woman how I want to be. "

Agree. Feminine traits are lost in stereotype. Being a woman IS feminine.

Aggression isn’t nice on males or females but the assumption that it’s aggression when it’s just secure confidence with a female is more common. - Mrs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I mean strength and sexy softness go together better than the strength being backed up by a masculine edge driving the point home of a woman being strong xx"

I respect your view but can't agree with it.

I have no problem with a confident lady. It can be attractive.

"I mean strength and sexy softness go together better than the strength being backed up by a masculine edge driving the point home of a woman being strong xx

I respect your view but can't agree with it."

I agree with you as usual

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like women who know what they like and are confident enough to ask for it or find it and do it.

Have had the same comments sadly. Been told I can be intimidating to men?!

Nothing wrong with having confidence in yourself and knowing exactly what you want. Others see it as a 'turn on', and there are those that see us as women they are unable to manipulate

I've always loved a confident woman, it's so sexy and to have someone express what they actually want is a massive bonus. I don't mean pushy, complaining or whingeing types either.

First& current Mrs were/ are confident, it's great. Takes all the guesswork out of the situation.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've always loved a confident woman, it's so sexy and to have someone express what they actually want is a massive bonus. I don't mean pushy, complaining or whingeing types either.

First& current Mrs were/ are confident, it's great. Takes all the guesswork out of the situation."

exactly - me for example are not good at hints and like to be told straight.

I've always been told that my confidence is the attraction, it comes with age knowing what you want and need and what you won't settle for. Being Dom or sub doesn't come into it as some of the strongest people are submissive but that's another story

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"I mean strength and sexy softness go together better than the strength being backed up by a masculine edge driving the point home of a woman being strong xx

I respect your view but can't agree with it.

I agree with you as usual "

I am confident. I am also physically stronger than a lot of men. I like to think that I mostly am calmly assertive (except when extremely pissed off)

I have been told many times that I am too independent.... by partners that were attempting to control me.

I know I do scare some people, but I am not going to try to change myself just to please others. I am not so scary once you get to know me

Give me confident people any day, they know what they want and what they don't want, dealing with them is easier. Much more hassle when you have to 'interrogate' people to get even the simplest answer out of them.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

* I’m

*what

*by

I guess if some like confidence then some will probably like the opposite, sometimes it depends on the context of the conversation and they misinterpreted confidence for cockiness..There’s a few scenarios I guess.

Confidence is sexy in anyone.

"I think a confident woman does scare some men and the men that are scared of my confidence are exactly the ones I don’t want to meet... "

Exactly,the men that find me too confident/intimidating are the ones that I don't want around me...I'm nobody's puppet

Two confident ladies, 88. Boris' Den, number 10. Two little ducks, 22.

Some come across arrogant in their over confidence. Some assume all men will fall at their feet for a meet. That sort of confidence puts off some guys who have more respect for themselves than is given credit.

There is confidence and then there's confidence. Sometimes it can be misread

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Some come across arrogant in their over confidence. Some assume all men will fall at their feet for a meet. That sort of confidence puts off some guys who have more respect for themselves than is given credit.

There is confidence and then there's confidence. Sometimes it can be misread"

assuming all men will fall at your feet isn't confidence, its arrogance. There is a huge difference

"Some come across arrogant in their over confidence. Some assume all men will fall at their feet for a meet. That sort of confidence puts off some guys who have more respect for themselves than is given credit.

assuming all men will fall at your feet isn't confidence, its arrogance. There is a huge difference"

so you agree with me then?

The Title is too confident unless I read the OP incorrectly.

Manchester (she/her)

I think there's women who assume men will do as they say, but there are also men who think that women are arrogant because the women won't do what the men say. Like, if I don't want to meet Man X, it doesn't mean I expect a supermodel to seek me out. It just means I don't want to meet Man X.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

assuming all men will fall at your feet isn't confidence, its arrogance. There is a huge difference so you agree with me then?

The Title is too confident unless I read the OP incorrectly."

No because I don't think that assuming men will fall at your feet is confidence. I think its arrogance.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Nice women are eaten alive on here. "

I’m on the fence there tbh! I like to think I’m a nice person and nice to pretty much everyone (unless severely riled) - I just wont have sex with most people!

I think there ARE many negative profiles amongst men, women and couples - and though I know we get a lot of dumb messages and the occasional abusive one - most people are nice - so I see no reason why we can’t still tell people what we want in a pleasant manner - and I think this would drastically reduce the number of abusive messages that people say they receive!

Just saying!

assuming all men will fall at your feet isn't confidence, its arrogance. There is a huge difference so you agree with me then?

The Title is too confident unless I read the OP incorrectly."

I interpreted 'too confident' as someones opinion expressed to the OP and not the OP's opinion?

Manchester (she/her)

I’m on the fence there tbh! I like to think I’m a nice person and nice to pretty much everyone (unless severely riled) - I just wont have sex with most people!

I think there ARE many negative profiles amongst men, women and couples - and though I know we get a lot of dumb messages and the occasional abusive one - most people are nice - so I see no reason why we can’t still tell people what we want in a pleasant manner - and I think this would drastically reduce the number of abusive messages that people say they receive!

Just saying! "

I think I'm nice, too... But when I'm openly nice on Fab, I get treated like a pushover. I save nice for those who can be trusted with it!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm confident and I'm nice.

However I am not always nice and I'm not always confident.

I think when women are described as confident people get the impression that you can't be womanly and confident. Confidence is still inextricably bound up with masculinity in people's minds.

Its possible to be confident, be nice and be a women. It really is.

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

Jen I find a woman that knows what she wants a confident a massive turn on, youd find that right out if I was around you. And I don't understand guys that don't find it attractive

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Just saying!

I think I'm nice, too... But when I'm openly nice on Fab, I get treated like a pushover. I save nice for those who can be trusted with it! "

Can I stay on the fence?

Yeah I think you’re a lovely person - and I’ve seen you be assertive on the forums but not in any way unpleasant.

I just think we should all try to get our point across in a nice way - and only leave ‘nice’ at the door when absolutely necessary!

It’s rare on here that I’ve had to leave nice at the door - but admittedly I rarely respond to messages from chaps I’m not interested in (and therein lies a whole other debate! ).

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Could it be that 'over confident' means you say no which upsets people and 'nice' means you say yes which doesn't?

Give me a confident woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it any day..

A lot of people come across as arrogant on fab tbh in messages, in conversations, in the chatrooms and in the forums when I don't think they mean it as arrogant but in fact mean it as confidence, of all gender persuasions.

Noone should give up being nice when they are confident because both is attractive

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Confident women set boundaries. They question what doesn’t seem right. They say no. They ask for what they want. They expect mutual respect.

Some people have an issue with that!

I got nothing wrong with confidence really as envy people who are very confidence just as it's to in your face and loud

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

No because I don't think that assuming men will fall at your feet is confidence. I think its arrogance. "

Some people mistakenly think being arrogant is being confident - like those people who call themselves’straight-talkers’ when in reality they are just plain rude. Or men stating they are ‘alphas’ and thinking they have to be all chest-thumping and macho, just another form of arrogance, dressed up as something else.

And claiming to be extremely/very confident is borderline arrogant as well - quietly confident and modest is the perfect spot to aim for? no need to shout about it, because surely being confident means you aren’t so insecure that you have to tell everyone - they’ll see it for themselves without a fanfare!

And just to detail the man-bashing, although most of us probably deserve at times (not always) but women are far more likely to be ‘bitchy’ about another woman if she’s seen to be confident (awaits backlash!)

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Luuuuuuv confident women, they know what they want and not afraid to ask.

Plus for some reason, they like giving up control as a release of power play.

Find non confident people have lists and lists of “ do’s and don’ts”. Can’t and cannot and so usually up the own.... there is no room for toys.

Give me the open mind of confidence.

No because I don't think that assuming men will fall at your feet is confidence. I think its arrogance.

Some people mistakenly think being arrogant is being confident - like those people who call themselves’straight-talkers’ when in reality they are just plain rude. Or men stating they are ‘alphas’ and thinking they have to be all chest-thumping and macho, just another form of arrogance, dressed up as something else.

And claiming to be extremely/very confident is borderline arrogant as well - quietly confident and modest is the perfect spot to aim for? no need to shout about it, because surely being confident means you aren’t so insecure that you have to tell everyone - they’ll see it for themselves without a fanfare!

And just to detail the man-bashing, although most of us probably deserve at times (not always) but women are far more likely to be ‘bitchy’ about another woman if she’s seen to be confident (awaits backlash!)

"

Is it really bashing if it’s true?

She said some men, not all, do likely those who feel offended or attacked by her comment are doing exactly what she says?

I don’t believe claiming to be confident is arrogant. You can be confident and humble, you can also be confident and have insecurities.

Thinking you’re better than others and above others and can do no wrong is arrogance though.

I don’t agree with women being far more likely to be bitchy about a confident women to be honest. In my experience I have come across far more men have an issue with confident or self assured women. No doubt there are women who get bitchy to others, I’ve experienced it, but on a small scale compared to men.

"Plus for some reason, they like giving up control as a release of power play.

"

That describes me!

I’m confident and “dominant” if you will in real life and work, although still can be shy at times.

But sexually I’m a natural submissive and truly get off on giving control to someone else.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Just got to deal with it.

We get shit for being too picky (because not wanting to sleep with someone 15 years older is picky).

And I get a load of shit for being a bitch. I'm not a bitch I just won't stand for people being disrespectful or acting like I'm an object to use.

A lot of people struggle with strong, confident women.

"A lot of people come across as arrogant on fab tbh in messages, in conversations, in the chatrooms and in the forums when I don't think they mean it as arrogant but in fact mean it as confidence, of all gender persuasions.

Noone should give up being nice when they are confident because both is attractive "

There is nothing wrong with stating how things are. It makes it clear and concise exactly where people stand. Especially in this scene it takes the guess work out of things.

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I have been told by friends and on here that Im over confident and also too fussy. Zero fucks are given

"I think a confident woman does scare some men and the men that are scared of my confidence are exactly the ones I don’t want to meet... "

Here here

No because I don't think that assuming men will fall at your feet is confidence. I think its arrogance. "

Think we're singing different notes on the same sheet. Too confident for me is arrogance.

I may suggest that the OP is asking an objective response from what really is a subjective answer for many.

By *estman for the jobMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

op its actually nice to meet and talk to a lady who knows what she wants and how to get it and has the confidence to say what it is and what she expects,not every guy on here wants to constantly be the one taking the lead sometimes its nice to let the woman take control

Up on them there hills

That describes me!

I’m confident and “dominant” if you will in real life and work, although still can be shy at times.

But sexually I’m a natural submissive and truly get off on giving control to someone else.

"

My first D/s play was with a barrister, she needed, and I mean needed to release control.

Boy did I learn quickly.

Porn plays instant, gratitude.

The play defines understanding and sensual exploration, with shared values.

Restrained, vulnerable, open, well how open?

Stevenage

"op its actually nice to meet and talk to a lady who knows what she wants and how to get it and has the confidence to say what it is and what she expects,not every guy on here wants to constantly be the one taking the lead sometimes its nice to let the woman take control"

Read the profile before you come charging in with the white knight armour

By *entleRMan  over a year ago

Telford

And why shouldn't you have a mind of your own, it takes guts to be upfront and say what you want and turns you on

By *ndrew CareyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

No. I like confident women.

Lincolnshire

"op its actually nice to meet and talk to a lady who knows what she wants and how to get it and has the confidence to say what it is and what she expects,not every guy on here wants to constantly be the one taking the lead sometimes its nice to let the woman take control

Read the profile before you come charging in with the white knight armour "

shot my horse years ago and smelted armour to buy a costa

some are missing what i said ive been ''told'' im too confident by some men ive not boosted about my confidence i am like any other woman up days down days but i still know what i want all this talk of arrogance and your shit dont stink ??? mmmmm totally off topic ..

as for do i expect men to fall at my feet ?? no im not that desprate to want to meet men who fall at my feet in fact i find men that are to full on a turn off ..a confident man tho who knows what he wants and can mix that with what i want massive turn on those that bombard you with false flattery or try to put me on a pedestal erm no thanks

"I’ve been told this before too.

I do believe some people are intimidated by confidence, or in this case some men can be intimidated by confident women.

I know what I want and I’m not afraid to state so, some don’t like that and prefer a less assertive person for whatever reason, likely to do with their own insecurities. "

Up on them there hills

"some are missing what i said ive been ''told'' im too confident by some men ive not boosted about my confidence i am like any other woman up days down days but i still know what i want all this talk of arrogance and your shit dont stink ??? mmmmm totally off topic ..

as for do i expect men to fall at my feet ?? no im not that desprate to want to meet men who fall at my feet in fact i find men that are to full on a turn off ..a confident man tho who knows what he wants and can mix that with what i want massive turn on those that bombard you with false flattery or try to put me on a pedestal erm no thanks "

And of course... confident.

Lincolnshire

"some are missing what i said ive been ''told'' im too confident by some men ive not boosted about my confidence i am like any other woman up days down days but i still know what i want all this talk of arrogance and your shit dont stink ??? mmmmm totally off topic ..

as for do i expect men to fall at my feet ?? no im not that desprate to want to meet men who fall at my feet in fact i find men that are to full on a turn off ..a confident man tho who knows what he wants and can mix that with what i want massive turn on those that bombard you with false flattery or try to put me on a pedestal erm no thanks "

what i actually want is someone whos not shy wants to go out with me in public and wants to know she will have a good time in and out of the bedroom and wants to do it multiple times but is also open to trying new things and isnt afraid to to say what she wants thats my idea of confident

as for do i expect men to fall at my feet ?? no im not that desprate to want to meet men who fall at my feet in fact i find men that are to full on a turn off ..a confident man tho who knows what he wants and can mix that with what i want massive turn on those that bombard you with false flattery or try to put me on a pedestal erm no thanks what i actually want is someone whos not shy wants to go out with me in public and wants to know she will have a good time in and out of the bedroom and wants to do it multiple times but is also open to trying new things and isnt afraid to to say what she wants thats my idea of confident "

well good luck in finding that person all i want is fun with a confident person as im very submissive to the right guy as for being on someone arm or giving the girlfriend experience thats deffo not me ...

Lincolnshire

op its not the gf experiance just the fact theyre happy to be seen out with u in public not worried who might see them out with youie theyre confident enough to be seen with u and dont care who sees it if you get what im saying

"op its not the gf experiance just the fact theyre happy to be seen out with u in public not worried who might see them out with youie theyre confident enough to be seen with u and dont care who sees it if you get what im saying"

but we all have lives too im not going to broadcast or risk family and friends seeing me and would not expect guys too either that is nothing to do with confidence that just keeping thing's discrete unless your both single then thats different if thats what you want

That describes me!

"

Exactly it's similar to that for many

By *nkedMilfWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

I've been told the same and that I can be intimidating. I'm not entirely sure why, but I have lost guys on here as they're scared I'd eat them alive (their words not mine)

I call it out on my profile now; if you don't like strong women then move along....

we just dont believe any women actually know what they want, sorry

"op its actually nice to meet and talk to a lady who knows what she wants and how to get it and has the confidence to say what it is and what she expects,not every guy on here wants to constantly be the one taking the lead sometimes its nice to let the woman take control"

Many subs also have confidence, but they relinquish an element of control but do not loose it.

Confident is sexy. So much less drama too!

Much prefer a confident woman. More fun than just one person taking the lead all the time. But people will also gain confidence the more they get to know you.

Confidence is sexy in a woman. As is competence.

The trouble is both men and women have difficulty controlling confidence before it becomes arrogance, and that difficulty grows exponentially by a factor of however much power the individual has over the other party.

And since women on this site have absolute power... Well, as the saying goes, it corrupts absolutely

I think confidence and knowing what and how they like it is a real turn on.

I love and want to satisfy women, and personally I like guidance from a woman, if I’m doing something she likes then I want to keep doing it and if I’m doing something and she can tell me how she likes would like me to do something a little different as she prefers it then grate. After all everyone is different and people like different things

"Confident women definitely scare men!

I get called stuck up and cocky for my profile!! But then a think if my profile offends them then good "

So far I haven’t met a woman who isn’t confident in any situation. If a person (Male or Female) feels uncomfortable in the presence of someone confident, it’s their own insecurity that is influencing their feelings, thus making them feel insecure.

Stevenage

A lot of white knights confusing confidence with dominance..

I’ve always been attracted to Women who have an air of confidence about them, either in general or sexually. I’m also very attracted to Women in powerful position in the work place.

So for me it’s a good thing

» Add a new message to this topic