FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Search filters, what's the point?

Search filters, what's the point?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do the search filters actually work for anyone? I regularly set my search options:

1. Looking for women/couples

2. They are looking for men my age

3. They are in my area based on post code within a certain radius

But regularly these options throw up people who are:

a) not looking for someone my age

b) not looking for single guys at all

c) way outside my search radius.

So whats the point of choosing parameters if they're ignored. Is Fab filling out the results to make it look like there are more options in a given area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The filters stop certain people messaging you but it doesn't stop anyone from viewing you.

"The filters stop certain people messaging you but it doesn't stop anyone from viewing you."

He's talking about search filters not message filters.

I don't usually have problem with all of the above OP, but I found out if I select I only want to see people with public pictures it still shows people with friends only pictures or no pictures at all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The filters stop certain people messaging you but it doesn't stop anyone from viewing you."

That's not what I meant.

I'm talking when I'm browsing profiles and I select criteria I want to search under. I just did it, I chose women who are looking for a Guy my age within 20 miles of my postcode.

First page there are three profiles, one not looking for single guys and the other two at least 40 miles from me.

"The filters stop certain people messaging you but it doesn't stop anyone from viewing you.

He's talking about search filters not message filters.

I don't usually have problem with all of the above OP, but I found out if I select I only want to see people with public pictures it still shows people with friends only pictures or no pictures at all. "

My bad

» Add a new message to this topic