FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys and their socks

Guys and their socks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok what’s this all about? I’ve noticed on a couple of occasions at a club, that some guys leave their socks on to play in. Come on guys if you going to go to the trouble of unbuttoned your shirts take jeans off belt etc and shoes why leave your socks on? Seriously really? It’s a turn off. I won’t notice if u have a nasty fungal nail infection but I will notice your socks! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

An awful look!

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

Them floors can be cold. Brrrrrr!

By *heTykesCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

At least they aren't wearing sandals and socks....

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Ok what’s this all about? I’ve noticed on a couple of occasions at a club, that some guys leave their socks on to play in. Come on guys if you going to go to the trouble of unbuttoned your shirts take jeans off belt etc and shoes why leave your socks on? Seriously really? It’s a turn off. I won’t notice if u have a nasty fungal nail infection but I will notice your socks! Lol "

Even worse if there's a hole in them, big toe sticking out

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Socks are never a good look. Ok so men's feet are not attractive, but socks are worse!

Dave currently paints his toenails, to hide the black one caused by dropping a weapons chest on it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Covering up dirty feet and yellow toe nails.

By *ingdangdoo82Man  over a year ago

sheffield/Derbyshire border

"Ok what’s this all about? I’ve noticed on a couple of occasions at a club, that some guys leave their socks on to play in. Come on guys if you going to go to the trouble of unbuttoned your shirts take jeans off belt etc and shoes why leave your socks on? Seriously really? It’s a turn off. I won’t notice if u have a nasty fungal nail infection but I will notice your socks! Lol "

I wouldn't in a club but I have been told a few times to keep my socks on in bed as my feet are freezing cold in the night and I don't want a knee in the back or crown jewels

» Add a new message to this topic