FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Right or wrong

Right or wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Bones OP   Man  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I went out last night and met a few that are on here and a few other sites. Had a good evening and met some really nice people. Including one lady who had previously been on here as a single female. Now part of a couple we were having a conversation and she said that she remembered my profile from here. Imagine my surprise that somebody admitted to visiting my profile!! The lady reminded me of the time I contacted her and she made it clear that she wasn’t interested. She then went on to mock me for blocking her after she said no.

I do this as a matter of habit. I always have. It may seem closed minded to some but if someone makes it clear to me that they aren’t interested in talking or meeting I will block to prevent me from attempting contact them in the future. She took offence to this and I couldn’t understand why.

What are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I block all the time.

Tough..

I really don't care

But...

I'm now having some vanilla time with someone I blocked off here ages ago.

This is fab it is what it is. You do what you want and answer only to yourself. You will never please everyone... And why should you

By *imply devineWoman  over a year ago

West Cumbria

I would do the same saves time for both parties.

By *engobeggsMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Block if you want to block for your own reasons there’s no need to explain to anyone .

"I went out last night and met a few that are on here and a few other sites. Had a good evening and met some really nice people. Including one lady who had previously been on here as a single female. Now part of a couple we were having a conversation and she said that she remembered my profile from here. Imagine my surprise that somebody admitted to visiting my profile!! The lady reminded me of the time I contacted her and she made it clear that she wasn’t interested. She then went on to mock me for blocking her after she said no.

I do this as a matter of habit. I always have. It may seem closed minded to some but if someone makes it clear to me that they aren’t interested in talking or meeting I will block to prevent me from attempting contact them in the future. She took offence to this and I couldn’t understand why.

What are your thoughts?"

I block people who delete messages without reading. Nothing against them, I just don't want to make the mistake of messaging them again in error.

On my single profile (Hev)I block anyone who has messaged I don't want to meet. It saves having an inbox full of repeat messages. I also block people who repeatedly look at my profile and don't message. I block if I have chatted and decided against meeting too.

Occasionally someone I have chatted to then blocked will link this profile with my single one and message complaining about it to "Charlie" which I find quite amusing. (I run this profile not him)

I dont worry about offending anyone by blocking them, as it's my choice who I chat to or meet.

Hev

X

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

She must have tried to contact you again after you blocked her or how would she know you had ?

I would and have done the same Op

I do the same op, if they aren't interested after I've messaged them, I'll block them, and for the same reasons as you.

I make a private note on profiles. Might be a reason why they did not reply

» Add a new message to this topic