FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Keeping in touch before a meet.

Keeping in touch before a meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oneyjule65 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

We like to keep in touch a few days before a meet to build anticipation...if no communication it feels to us the person not interested really..some then get snotty because we have then arranged another meet...thoughts please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"We like to keep in touch a few days before a meet to build anticipation...if no communication it feels to us the person not interested really..some then get snotty because we have then arranged another meet...thoughts please.. "

Yeah, if someone goes quiet I just assume they are no longer interested or won't turn up, it's easier than wasting my time waiting for them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similar thoughts. There need to be some verbal effort... don't feel bad, it's important to you!

By *Jones19Man  over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

I like to message atleast the day before and during the day of a meet if it's pre-arranged. So many time wasters and fakes, it's the only way I can feel calm before hand.

I do agree however iv been in an a situation where I messaged the person the night before to confirm the meet, explained that I had a really really busy day at work the next day but was looking forward to meeting them. At 6pm the meet was at 9pm I logged on to find the person had posted a meet for that evening!

When I messaged to him, he said he thought the meet was off because I hadn't logged on. I said "but you saw my message". He said "yeah but I alway hedge my bets".

Needless to say I didn't meet him!

Halifax

"We like to keep in touch a few days before a meet to build anticipation...if no communication it feels to us the person not interested really..some then get snotty because we have then arranged another meet...thoughts please..

Yeah, if someone goes quiet I just assume they are no longer interested or won't turn up, it's easier than wasting my time waiting for them."

This

Halifax

Got meets planned for Friday and Saturday so if they are reading this take note...

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I agree. If I arrange a meet I like to build up the chat, which builds up the anticipation and excitement. If it goes quiet then I presume they’re not interested anymore. To go quiet and then still expect to meet isn’t good because it makes it all to robotic, turn up, meet, fuck, go,, no thanks.

Halifax

"I agree. If I arrange a meet I like to build up the chat, which builds up the anticipation and excitement. If it goes quiet then I presume they’re not interested anymore. To go quiet and then still expect to meet isn’t good because it makes it all to robotic, turn up, meet, fuck, go,, no thanks. "

Exactly...so at the moment still open to offers

I'm not that bothered about chatting just before the meet. If I've arranged to meet I've chatted enough to find out what I needed. I usually arrange a meet a week ahead and then I get on with my life and it could be radio silence till then. Also means they're not going to pester me when not needed which is another tick. At this point they're still strangers to me and we don't have any friendship going on yet. I do message the day before to confirm it's still on though. If messages exchanged again from that point onward - fine, if not - also fine.

I should have added I always meet for social only first.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I make it clear that if I don't speak to them to confirm on the day of meeting I won't leave home. This may sound harsh, but I'm not wasting my time turning up when they probably aren't going to. I do send them a message explaining this on the day too.

Halifax

Our socials usually turn into a meet..

Halifax

"I make it clear that if I don't speak to them to confirm on the day of meeting I won't leave home. This may sound harsh, but I'm not wasting my time turning up when they probably aren't going to. I do send them a message explaining this on the day too. "

Great idea...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I make it clear that if I don't speak to them to confirm on the day of meeting I won't leave home. This may sound harsh, but I'm not wasting my time turning up when they probably aren't going to. I do send them a message explaining this on the day too.

Great idea... "

The other thing is its always a social first too.

I arrange pretty much the same day as I don't like the build up lol. I can over think it, so would rather leave it to be last minute or spontaneous avoiding the build up. I am very wary of anyone who gets jealous about me meeting other people in the interim!

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

Chat and connection are important to us, people who go quiet don't make us want to meet them, although it's ok that people are busy.

Halifax

"I arrange pretty much the same day as I don't like the build up lol. I can over think it, so would rather leave it to be last minute or spontaneous avoiding the build up. I am very wary of anyone who gets jealous about me meeting other people in the interim! "

Yes spontaneous meets can be great too

Halifax

"Chat and connection are important to us, people who go quiet don't make us want to meet them, although it's ok that people are busy. "

Agreed

I love building up the anticipation before a meet.

It’s all part of the excitement for me.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I don't like spontaneous stranger meets, I like to take my time and have a good connection before I even consider a social, sometimes chatting for a few weeks before circumstances permit, but speaking every day is something I must have with a meet.

By *intalentCouple  over a year ago

I like to build up the anticipation, before a social/meet...

If the other person goes quiet, I may sometimes send a message the morning of the meet,

No response= no meet

By * nicstimMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Hi

I fully agree....keeping in touch and discussing a plan.

I just love it so help to build the anticipation. It adds to the meeting.

Nic xx

When i used to meet as a single guy I always said the friends part was just as important as the benefits

If they weren’t interested in building up a friendship there wouldn’t be any benefits

Be true to yourself and do what makes you feel happy

LJ

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

I was supposed to be meeting a dom - before social was in touch all time - arranged a meet and then nothing - real turn off so went no further sadly

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I was supposed to be meeting a dom - before social was in touch all time - arranged a meet and then nothing - real turn off so went no further sadly"

Clearly a dim dom or fantasist then. Lucky escape hun. X

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

We sometimes connect via WhatsApp to help build that rapport before meets. Set up a group chat so all can chat. It works for us.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I was supposed to be meeting a dom - before social was in touch all time - arranged a meet and then nothing - real turn off so went no further sadly

Clearly a dim dom or fantasist then. Lucky escape hun. X"

Or someone who didn't want contact before a meet?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We didn't chat apart from when arranging a meet and the day before to confirm all was still OK for the meet.

We liked it this way, the people we met liked it this way too. We still had a rapport and had fun at the meet.

"When i used to meet as a single guy I always said the friends part was just as important as the benefits

If they weren’t interested in building up a friendship there wouldn’t be any benefits

Be true to yourself and do what makes you feel happy

LJ"

That's deep

If they receive a Raven the meet is on!!

We like some communication because otherwise we assume they’ve vanished. We’ve been just telling people we will be at a club and if they show they show. But we won’t just wait for that one person beyond a certain amount of time. We’ve been stood up a few times but lucky for us it’s worked out nicely anyway

We don’t expect constant chat but the day of, some indication that they’re coming seems necessary haha - Mrs

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

I always like to keep in touch. It adds way more to the meet. The build up and getting to know what the people you are meeting like is half the fun.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"We like to keep in touch a few days before a meet to build anticipation...if no communication it feels to us the person not interested really..some then get snotty because we have then arranged another meet...thoughts please.. "

Nothing wrong with that if you don't feel they are serious and won't keep in touch then maybe its not going ot be a good encounter anyway.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

For me it depends on the type of chat...overly sexual about what they want to do on the meet and it's a big turn-off, I prefer the actual meet to be spontaneous and not a predetermined tick-off list

Halifax

"We sometimes connect via WhatsApp to help build that rapport before meets. Set up a group chat so all can chat. It works for us. "

We tried that.. then he had to cancel..

I am exactly the same. The build up is part of the meet for me

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

Same as many already said. I like to keep communication going.

Halifax

"I love building up the anticipation before a meet.

It’s all part of the excitement for me. "

People who don't communicate are just best avoided. The reality is that sort of person is just looking to be used like a piece of meat and you can do better than that OP.

A meet be nice but not been on fab long

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We like to keep in touch before and after if the night was a success..as we like to make a real connection /make friends .......

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Totally agree with you, if they are serious and patient then they will keep in touch, if not then their loss.

Halifax

"We like to keep in touch before and after if the night was a success..as we like to make a real connection /make friends ....... "

We do too

So do we preferably through kik with a good 4 way chat build up. Our very best meets have always been preceded by a build up on kik. The best was a bingo 7 day countdown... we used the phrase for the bingo numbers 1-7 and we each had to send a naughty pic in chat on that theme ..it was such a laugh

» Add a new message to this topic