FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > experiance vs new to scene

experiance vs new to scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Hi guys,

Is it just us or does there appear to be a fairly high turnover of couples on this site? We seem to always end up chatting to couples new to the scene and often have our time wasted when they realise the difference between fantasy and reality. We are happy to help people who are new (after all, other people helped us!) but we seem to struggle to find attractive but experianced couples who know what the scene is all about.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if u go to clubs then most there have experience i think maybe just my opnion but here i think lots r finding there feet and yes there is a high turn over x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

we tend to meet couples via socials and chat...that way you get a sense of what they are like, including how far along the fantasy to actuality road they are

By *tockingloversukCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

Clubs all the way for people that play!

Socials are great to meet groups and see who floats your boat

I think the same applies to singles although to be fair more couples have let us down than singles so I may be contradicting myself

We tend to meet couples at socials etc as it s out a lot of the fantasists

bexley

Well we are regulars at clubs and find that they are by far the best way for us... we know that everyone there is usually serious about playing.

Its just we wouldnt mind doing more private meets but everyone we talk to always seems to be new to the scene and as we said, ultimately end up wasting out time.

Either that or live to far away

We like clubs, but then we like private meets too....

Which is best??

There is only one way to find out!!!!

"FIGHT"

Seriously, we had our best meet when we spent two months organising it on the cam rooms here (we had a Gangbang), all the guys that came were fun and got on with each other and the night was really good.

Clubs, we have had fun, but you never know what your going to get there...but generally instant fun...

Life is a box of chocs...

So for us, the ULTIMATE gangbang would be privately arranged, but the pain of it, is the time it takes to arrange and the pains of the timewasters...

But the cam and mic facility does help you get rid of the "Mood Hoovers"

(ps this is not our first profile on here)

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Don't go to clubs, tried a couple but found they just wasn't right for us.

So only do private meets or small private parties and if we are honest, do find it difficult to meet couples.

Most want to meet us first at a club , which we can understand, it's just not for us.

bexley

"Don't go to clubs, tried a couple but found they just wasn't right for us.

So only do private meets or small private parties and if we are honest, do find it difficult to meet couples.

Most want to meet us first at a club , which we can understand, it's just not for us.

"

I think everyone finds it hard to meet new couples... and we know what you mean about clubs being a mixed bag, we went to the f club in london last saturday and normally is packed...but for some reason it was really quiet!

For us we would like to meet some people that we can become friends with and meet on a regular basis with,

We go to a club and really enjoy it and have been on a private meet which was great too. I guess because we are fairly new to the scene we are still finding our feet and really want to explore the private meets more as we get fairly horny quite a bit and it is not always possible to have a meet when you really want one. But we really do want to have lots more fun...

bexley

We arent critising the people who are finding their feet... after all, we were all new at some point! But we just get frustrated when people clearly havent thought of the practicalities of the lifestyle and what sort of things to expect...

Yeah we agree with you totally we went into this with our eyes wide open and had talked about it for a while before we did anything about it. We initially went to a Swingers club and had a fab time met a lovely couple and had a full swing and we really enjoyed it. We have moved on from that and had a private meet which was great pity we did not have longer but was good though and we just want more and more hahaha guess we are just greedy xx

bexley

Cant say we blame you about being greedy! We are really busy people otherwise we would be swinging every weekend!!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

We would love more private meets, but the people we tend to like, either can't accommodate or live too far away. So it's usually our local club that we meet people x

bexley

I think thats quite common, you can end up travelling large distances to meet the right people... and even then you dont have any garentee that it will work out..

"Clubs all the way for people that play!

Socials are great to meet groups and see who floats your boat "

Did you mean that first bit to rhyme? It's quite catchy, perhaps it could be a swingers catchphrase?

By *tockingloversukCouple  over a year ago

canterbury

Yes - we also do christmas card greetings and funeral readings

» Add a new message to this topic