FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > La Chambre

La Chambre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly apologies if this is the wrong place. I've recently started seeing a lady. She is very open and we have had some very interesting chats. She brought up swinging and the idea of going to a club and that she'd looked at the La Chambre website. I mentioned that I'm on here and that La Chambre gets mentioned quite a lot. She is straight but has said she is not adverse to the thought of a lady giving her oral but not sure if she could give it. Anyway, might has she has mentioned about going one night for a look and a drink to see what its all about. Was wondering if any non pushy and friendly couples would be prepared sometime in the future to meet us there for a drink and a chat. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would but I'm too far. I'm also a club virgin so probably not the best person for the job.

Hope you find someone nice. Maybe put a 'meet' up?

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Dont think Keighley is too far from Sheffield. Has your master been to clubs?

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Hi mate, we are on hold at the moment so we can't meet up yet, but just go to LaChambre mate, you will meet loads of couples there and find most of them use this site.

It's non pushy, bar is away from the action, you can go out back for a smoke, mix and mingle and like i say nobody is going to make you do anything it's not that kind of club.

Do chose a couples night though if that's who you are wanting to meet...

We jumped in both feet first but our first swinging experience was at an Orgy just as big as Lachambre in a private house, since we both got eaten alive we used Lachambre to meet the people we met at the Orgy.

Go for it, you will love it and so will she.

DONCASTER

Oh and if for what ever reason your fuck buddy does not want to go i am pretty sure they are still doing single's nights on Friday but you will have to double check-we have not been for over a year now, our regular night was a Saturday/couples night.

LC is our no.1 club - experienced or shy we guarantee you'll have a great time - as previousy been sed it's non pushy so just take the plunge and go for a few drinks and see what happens...

Thanks for all the replies and encouragement. She's not my fb we are in the early stages of a relationship and are getting to know each other and have just been chatting about things we'd like to do. We obviously need to build the relationship first and have talked about adding swinging as an extra. From my limited experience as a single swinger, swingers tend to be very friendly and non pushy people. It would be nice to start slowly and see what happens.

DONCASTER

"Thanks for all the replies and encouragement. She's not my fb we are in the early stages of a relationship and are getting to know each other and have just been chatting about things we'd like to do. We obviously need to build the relationship first and have talked about adding swinging as an extra. From my limited experience as a single swinger, swingers tend to be very friendly and non pushy people. It would be nice to start slowly and see what happens. "

Well you can't get more friendly than LaChambre mate...

Would not advise 101 club though buddy,not the same kind of place though we have had quite a bit of fun there as well.

"Thanks for all the replies and encouragement. She's not my fb we are in the early stages of a relationship and are getting to know each other and have just been chatting about things we'd like to do. We obviously need to build the relationship first and have talked about adding swinging as an extra. From my limited experience as a single swinger, swingers tend to be very friendly and non pushy people. It would be nice to start slowly and see what happens.

Well you can't get more friendly than LaChambre mate...

Would not advise 101 club though buddy,not the same kind of place though we have had quite a bit of fun there as well.

"

I agree with your post, i hope the OP has a great time we love it there. Good Luck xx

[Removed by poster at 28/03/12 21:34:47]

101 closed down a while ago so has A&Gs in Huddersfield

DONCASTER

"101 closed down a while ago so has A&Gs in Huddersfield "

Didn't know that but I am not surprised to be honest...

we used to meet people we already new rather than travel - half way point so to speak but after a while we would rather entvite people to the house...

They should turn it into a knocking shop lol

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

LC is a good club.

Just go with an open mind, you will be fine.

Yeah its Single Men, Women, and Couples Fridays and Sundays, and Couples and Single Females only on a Saturday. I love it, its my favourite place in the whole wide world except for the space between Johnny Depp's legs xxx

"I love it, its my favourite place in the whole wide world except for the space between Johnny Depp's legs xxx"

Corrrrrr!!!

"Hi. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Dont think Keighley is too far from Sheffield. Has your master been to clubs? "

It's probably not that far to most people but it is to little me.

Yes he's been to loads of clubs. It's next on our list of things to do.

Good luck with your lady friend. Sounds like a good club to start at. x

Bless you stockings. Hopefully it will all come to you. X

» Add a new message to this topic