FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why do People ie men /boys not read your profile

Why do People ie men /boys not read your profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why oh why oh why do people men and boys in particular not read your profile it is not hard it is not like we have reems and reems of stuff 3 lines that is all friggin hell how hard is it for Men/Boys to read just because they want to empty thier sacks why can they not read we do not want boys and really want to talk to people before we accept them as friends is it just us or are we being particularly mean but god it is so frustrating why cant people read your friggin profile before just sending a bloody friends request or email that dont fit what you are asking for.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a similar note in my profile that some couples tend to "overlook."

Sorry don't have enough petrol to read profiles

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

perhaps if half your profile wasn't a meaningless warning, then people might pay attention to the rest.

You hardly go out of your way to make it readable

"perhaps if half your profile wasn't a meaningless warning, then people might pay attention to the rest.

You hardly go out of your way to make it readable "

Well said, and why is it in BLOCK CAPITALS, tbh it's very aggressive and most of it's drivel

By *ANWIDGESCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

It's because your profile is insane

Seriously you sound like a bad bet at the bookies .

Too much moaning and groaning and capital letters and I think I read please read my profile about six times before I decided not to read it.

For this reason I am out guys and so is Leo...

It's just a guess but one reason may be that there doesn't appear to be any coherent use of grammar or punctuation rendering your entire profile page illegible.

However, I am merely a 'boy' so what might I know.

Maybe it's because by the time they have read the first few lines they just can't be bothered x

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Maybe it's because by the time they have read the first few lines they just can't be bothered x"

agreed, can tell profile is very negative just from a glance, not worth reading

Many dont read at all just straight to pics....i get loads of messages asking me to meet even tho clearly states im now meeting as a cple....but hey.ho bless em they still want to meet you as a.single.....i just block /delete n move on.....was thinking of writing it in german tho....see the reaction to that....prob be same....best not to rant on be the better peep n move on plenty more nice peeps on here who do read.

Your profile is 44 lines of angry, poorly written, off-putting ranting and 6 lines of "we're a nice couple really" fluff.

If you don't want boys to random friendship request you, you need to set up your message filters; they can still look at your profile but cannot do anything else.

As to getting men to read profiles, you are asking too much

if that frustrates you so much then you should try having to breathe constantly 24/7.....gets right up my nose that does

Moan, moan, moan, that is all i ever read in the forum's. Whatever happened to "Happy swinging"?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Some couples and single ladies are also guilty of not readng profiles, not just single guys.

"why oh why oh why do people men and boys in particular not read your profile it is not hard it is not like we have reems and reems of stuff 3 lines that is all friggin hell how hard is it for Men/Boys to read just because they want to empty thier sacks why can they not read we do not want boys and really want to talk to people before we accept them as friends is it just us or are we being particularly mean but god it is so frustrating why cant people read your friggin profile before just sending a bloody friends request or email that dont fit what you are asking for. "

no idea

probably for the same reason couples who contact me dont read my profile

I take some of your points and will change our profile so thanks for that. I don't mean to rant on but it is just frustrating we are not against people emailing etc just would be nice to know that our profile was at least read...

the them not read is part of the fun and its not just single guys that don't read i find a block and move on approach really works but then i am not interested in the ones we don't want to meet just the ones we do xxx

Ok Profile changed sorry if we come across badly don't mean to, we are nice people honest and yes my grammar is crap admit to that.

cuz they just see some chick with a cock in her mouth and think thats all i need to see

i find reading profiles part of the fun lol afterall wats point of contactin someone if u dont know anythin bout them

"I take some of your points and will change our profile so thanks for that. I don't mean to rant on but it is just frustrating we are not against people emailing etc just would be nice to know that our profile was at least read... "

If you had something in your profile worth reading then chances are more would do so

If you have strict age limits then type that into your profile and not just in the small Looking For list at the bottom, and as to why you have something along the lines of 121 words in your profile and 73 of them are totally useless and pointless warning.

I can understand people moaning about their profiles not being read when they HAVE a profile to read, but c'mon

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I read profiles....

I check

1-do they meet single guys.

2- Am i in their age range

3- Do they have pictures.

4- Are they interesting.

5 - Are they local.

If they are all of the above i read the rest if not....

I perv the pics and move on

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I read profiles....

I check

1-do they meet single guys.

2- Am i in their age range

3- Do they have pictures.

4- Are they interesting.

5 - Are they local.

If they are all of the above i read the rest if not....

I perv the pics and move on

"

bloody hell i was worried you were going to say you didnt perve the pics then

It is due to a condition known as ELS - Erection Literacy Syndrome

The symptoms are quite straightforward

To a sufferer of ELS, when faced with images of tits, fannies and arses, words just become a blur and non-sensical.

Bright lights flash and despite their best attempts to read the profile all the sufferer can see are the words 'MESSAGE ME ! MESSAGE ME !

hahahaha well of course we perv the pics that is the good part.....

I must admit when I posted this I was a bit tipsy so guess I didn't really do a very good job and also made the fatal error of changing our profile whilst slightly pissed awe well lesson learnt. We are lovely people and albeit new to the scene it is all overwhelming trying to get to grips with it all but we will get there..... Peace xx

hahaha well guess we will just have to get along with it still suppose there are worse things in life....

"hahahaha well of course we perv the pics that is the good part.....

I must admit when I posted this I was a bit tipsy so guess I didn't really do a very good job and also made the fatal error of changing our profile whilst slightly pissed awe well lesson learnt. We are lovely people and albeit new to the scene it is all overwhelming trying to get to grips with it all but we will get there..... Peace xx"

Fair play to you both for admitting your little mistake. You must be human.

i think they read the profile they just ignore it to be honest haha !

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

So much better now.. gosh I had wondered if you read what you wrote... d*unk typing is the pits

LOL

Awe God won't make that mistake again. Hopefully our profile is a lot better and makes a bit more sense and I apologise unreservedly to anyone who read it and thought what a pair of dipsticks didn't meant to offend anyone. Note to myself never type in capitals and never express and opinion whilst pissed hahahaha oh and even though I am now sober my grammar is still shite. Bless you all and peace and love xx

"Moan, moan, moan, that is all i ever read in the forum's. Whatever happened to "Happy swinging"?"

+1

In the defence of OP, this is not the only "negative" profile I've seen and not the worst either.

I will say there is a lot of DO AS I SAY and not enough DO AS I DO when it comes to going through profiles.

Treat others how you like to be treated and you'll enjoy this site a lot more.

Yep think you have a point there. We try to always treat people with respect etc just a d*unken rant at the time. Although our profile was not very good to read and did not really make much sense but then nothing does when your pissed, cause you think your right about everything. hahaha Anyways Profile changed and think it is much better now and if it is still crap then stuff it, cause i have changed it so many times in the last 24hrs its beginning to feel like war and peace. But thanks for the advice xx

Makes me laugh people ie couples who post on forums

Maybe you should change the wording of your profile.

Yawn

Females and couples don't read mine.. Then I get questions as to what I'm looking for or what fantasies I'm looking to fulfil or what type of woman I like.. It's all on my profile but no one reads it.

So, it's not just men.

"Females and couples don't read mine.. Then I get questions as to what I'm looking for or what fantasies I'm looking to fulfil or what type of woman I like.. It's all on my profile but no one reads it.

So, it's not just men."

Or they add you and think that's ok.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I haven't looked at your profile, but if it's written in the same way as your post, that'll be why. Would it hurt to use a full stop here & there and maybe a paragraph or two?

I found your post very hard work to read and to be fair, if your profile's the same, I probably wouldn't bother.

I try to read them if for nothing else than to Taylor any msg I send to suit the person I am messaging,however if it gets boring then i just dont bother.

Incidentally I hate all this I don't like this or I don't like that u see on profiles, by the time I have read the profiles like that I end up feeling like I have been told off in school

thanks for that. If you read back a few posts then you may be enlightened to my crap grammar and silly d*unken idiotic rant which I have apologised for..... God it is a hard crowd out there in Fab land. I am only human, made a mistake apologised for it. I am trying to take all the advice with my head down and tail between my legs in complete surrender. Can't apologise anymore this is the last one "SORRY".....

"I try to read them if for nothing else than to Taylor any msg I send to suit the person I am messaging,however if it gets boring then i just dont bother.

Incidentally I hate all this I don't like this or I don't like that u see on profiles, by the time I have read the profiles like that I end up feeling like I have been told off in school"

+1 lol

My favourite bit in some profiles is after all that they say "we're an easy going couple/female."

Gets me every time!

I dont read them because I too lazy....

hahahahahah

Forum Mod

"thanks for that. If you read back a few posts then you may be enlightened to my crap grammar and silly d*unken idiotic rant which I have apologised for..... God it is a hard crowd out there in Fab land. I am only human, made a mistake apologised for it. I am trying to take all the advice with my head down and tail between my legs in complete surrender. Can't apologise anymore this is the last one "SORRY"....."

Aawwww you don't really expect people to read all the thread........its longer than most profiles

"Females and couples don't read mine.. Then I get questions as to what I'm looking for or what fantasies I'm looking to fulfil or what type of woman I like.. It's all on my profile but no one reads it.

So, it's not just men.

Or they add you and think that's ok. "

OOops we do this - didnt think it was offensive sorry

» Add a new message to this topic