FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > electrostim

electrostim

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

not sure if this has been asked before. anyone played with this and what do you recommend? thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Absolutly love violet wands, it can be anything from sensual to borderline pain.You dont need to pay as much as you might think either as modern ones are far cheaper than the reconditioned victorian ones.

Sir did once mention the fact he had ideas for his tens machine...mmmmm i ownder if i should drop a hint to remind him

I've tried the tens machine, anus and vagina. was very very odd. bit of clit stim too and I would have cum like a train. seen a magic wand in action. looked a bit scary. where do you use it do you mind me asking?

hexham

"I've tried the tens machine, anus and vagina. was very very odd. bit of clit stim too and I would have cum like a train. seen a magic wand in action. looked a bit scary. where do you use it do you mind me asking?"

i have had it used everywhere, its rather good on clit and nipples...thought now i am pierced i dont know if i still can...but over the whole body can be very sensual, its hard to describe, like a stimulating massage, and throught the hair...ohhh orgasmic

oh wow!! may be on my next wishlist then!!

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

Right now I'm intrigued what is it how does it work and what do you do with lol being nosey again but it sounds interesting

hexham

"Right now I'm intrigued what is it how does it work and what do you do with lol being nosey again but it sounds interesting "

There are different sorts, being in bdsm territory they give it different names of course, which im not 100% certain off...you can get things with pads, i had a 70's one used on me was fab, tens machines, used today fro pain relief and violet wands.

Basically u conduct the electricity through your body, at the point of contact you get different sensations according to how string the current is.

Of course there are some safty considerations and if u have a pacemaker it might be worth chatting to you doctor.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We use an E-Stym machine. I like it better than a violet wand. More intense and can be bloody painful (yum). Ours isnt the pad type its one with big metal bullet type thing

» Add a new message to this topic