FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cant help being me

cant help being me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atiecd1967 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I know I'm just a guy who likes to dress in sexy lingerie and come fuck me heels but I cant help who I am.

Id love to find a hot sexy horny woman or kinky couple who would help me be the dirty little slut I so long to be. Ive had the pleasure of meeting one amazing and sexy lady so far and it was quite simply the most erotic experience of my life

I completely understand that my "dressing" would be a huge turn off for most of the ladies and couples here, however I do also understand that there are some who would be more than happy to indulge me. I guess all I need to do is find them.

Any suggestions and be nice lol

Hugs Katie xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A great thing to do is socials and clubs, the Vanilla alternative do a Trans night every so often called Frocks. Its invite only but i think if you put yourself on the list you'll probably get an invite

there are also a few other clubs that do Trans and admirers nights. there is also The big night out at Pink Punters, not a swingers venue but a good way to network with other Trans peeps and non trans peeps who admire.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Most clubs have tgirl nights for those who dress, transsexuals, transvestites and their admirers.

There are plenty on here who will meet Cds/Tv's/Trans people, its just a case of getting out there and finding them.

cambridge

"A great thing to do is socials and clubs, the Vanilla alternative do a Trans night every so often called Frocks. Its invite only but i think if you put yourself on the list you'll probably get an invite

there are also a few other clubs that do Trans and admirers nights. there is also The big night out at Pink Punters, not a swingers venue but a good way to network with other Trans peeps and non trans peeps who admire."

thank you been working on the courage to go to an evening for trans people not managed it yet lol

cambridge

"Most clubs have tgirl nights for those who dress, transsexuals, transvestites and their admirers.

There are plenty on here who will meet Cds/Tv's/Trans people, its just a case of getting out there and finding them."

thanks for your kind words x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Most clubs have tgirl nights for those who dress, transsexuals, transvestites and their admirers.

There are plenty on here who will meet Cds/Tv's/Trans people, its just a case of getting out there and finding them.

thanks for your kind words x"

i can imagine it takes courage, why not see if someone from here is going...also i dont know how much you can travel but there are regular socials in the village in Manchester...might be a goodfirst step.

"I know I'm just a guy who likes to dress in sexy lingerie and come fuck me heels but I cant help who I am.

Id love to find a hot sexy horny woman or kinky couple who would help me be the dirty little slut I so long to be. Ive had the pleasure of meeting one amazing and sexy lady so far and it was quite simply the most erotic experience of my life

I completely understand that my "dressing" would be a huge turn off for most of the ladies and couples here, however I do also understand that there are some who would be more than happy to indulge me. I guess all I need to do is find them.

Hugs Katie xxxx"

I know a few ladies on here that find the idea of playing with a TV incredibly appealing...but I'll leave it for them to come forward themselves. One is a regular poster....

"A great thing to do is socials and clubs, the Vanilla alternative do a Trans night every so often called Frocks. Its invite only but i think if you put yourself on the list you'll probably get an invite

there are also a few other clubs that do Trans and admirers nights. there is also The big night out at Pink Punters, not a swingers venue but a good way to network with other Trans peeps and non trans peeps who admire.

thank you been working on the courage to go to an evening for trans people not managed it yet lol "

well your not too far from us at all.. if you ever fancy a drink and some encouragement give us a shout trans isnt Marks think but i have always loved the whole trans scene

"I know I'm just a guy who likes to dress in sexy lingerie and come fuck me heels but I cant help who I am.

Hugs Katie xxxx"

im going to be honest and hopefully not offensive as its not my intention

i love TVs and have met a lot from a well known TV site, but they have to be confidant in who they are and what they want, what i do not like is TVs who dont really have a clue and want you to do their make up, hair, dress them, go shopping with them etc i dont have the patience for all that and doing someone elses make up does bugger all for me, i dont like shopping for myself so i dont want to be going round underwear/shoe shops for others

What i love is a TV who can get themselves ready and meet me for a good session lol

cambridge

Hugs Katie xxxx

im going to be honest and hopefully not offensive as its not my intention

i love TVs and have met a lot from a well known TV site, but they have to be confidant in who they are and what they want, what i do not like is TVs who dont really have a clue and want you to do their make up, hair, dress them, go shopping with them etc i dont have the patience for all that and doing someone elses make up does bugger all for me, i dont like shopping for myself so i dont want to be going round underwear/shoe shops for others

What i love is a TV who can get themselves ready and meet me for a good session lol"

not at all offended in fact id feel exactly the same if i met someone and they turned up with a wardrobe full of clothes asking my opinion on what they should wear lol

» Add a new message to this topic