FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Judgemental ppl

Judgemental ppl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im quite surprised that on a site like this ppl r so intolerant and judgemental of anyone different to them whether its cos they r different class, views, sexual practise. Ud think being swingers everyone wud be chilled and reckon each to their own! Im not gonna read on this forum anymore cos its a bit upsetting. Scurrying bak to stories and fantasies where ppl only argue about grammar lol. I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Judgemental and swinging seem to go together for some people.

What they do and enjoy is 'right' and what they dont do or enjoy is 'wrong'.

Not saying everyone thinks like that and i am not naming names, but i am shocked how many people on Fab fit into that catagory.

Live and let live, enjoy what you like and leave the rest to do what they want.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

right that's Erm....... That then well said

* cReEps rOunD cRyPT * -l-

"Im quite surprised that on a site like this ppl r so intolerant and judgemental of anyone different to them whether its cos they r different class, views, sexual practise. Ud think being swingers everyone wud be chilled and reckon each to their own! Im not gonna read on this forum anymore cos its a bit upsetting. Scurrying bak to stories and fantasies where ppl only argue about grammar lol. I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel"

everyone is entitled to an opinion, if that's not the same opinion as your own does not make them judgemental.

I have used these forums for a long time and some threads i find make my opinions stronger and other times i find myself changing my opinions.

You take out of the forums what you want but i dont see how wishing bad things on people you dont not know help at all

Kat

I think people just have different views..

It can get a little bit like I am better than you.. but at the end of the day we are all the same really.. just like different things or think differently.

sometimes though people can change their views.. I know I have had to re think a few things that I believed very strongly because I realised I was very wrong.

cali

I actually enjoy all the differences of opinions and slants on the forums. God forbid we were all the same. What a boring place it would be. If I see something I don't like I either comment or ignore. In a way the OP's statement is rather judgemental so, is she in her words, any different? xx

"I actually enjoy all the differences of opinions and slants on the forums. God forbid we were all the same. What a boring place it would be. If I see something I don't like I either comment or ignore. In a way the OP's statement is rather judgemental so, is she in her words, any different? xx"
Here, here....Be a waste of time having a forum if we all agreed, wouldn't it?

To be fair I do get what the OP is meaning.. but the thing is people judge.. its a fact..

Non swingers would judge us.. People not into bdsm judge those that are.. people that like to drive fast get judged.. have kids, dont have kids.. anything really..

Just sometimes on here it can seem more so..

I dont care if someone judges me.. as long as I am happy with my views and morals.

cali

If I see something where someone is getting hurt for nothing then I reserve the right to be judgemental.

If however I see people indulging in acts that for some reason I don't find appealing, but they are all consenting sound minded adults and all enjoying their behaviour then live and let live and bloody good luck to them I say!

There's plenty of devilish pleasures that I enjoy indulging in with bad bad ladies that would make the majority of vanilla-land recoil in shock! And that's just the way I like it...

"To be fair I do get what the OP is meaning.. but the thing is people judge.. its a fact..

Non swingers would judge us.. People not into bdsm judge those that are.. people that like to drive fast get judged.. have kids, dont have kids.. anything really..

Just sometimes on here it can seem more so..

I dont care if someone judges me.. as long as I am happy with my views and morals.

cali "

Everybody judges in some shape or form I personally think its impossible. It to judge ever though my oh on here would disagree he's the most nonjudgmental person I know! I however am slightly different but that's what make the world go round!

Cali u said it perfectly x as always x

And the forums would be so boring if there were no judgements or popcorn eating of slinking around the crypt! For the sake of our sanity and enjoyment keep it coming x

Her x

Don't go Mel !!!!!

Let them judge all they like because we know you for what you are - simply the best !

Never take anything others say to heart - it doesn't matter , they have never even met you !

We have met you and love you to bits so please stay !

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It is interesting when this topic comes up for 2 reasons....

1) as others have said, there is a difference between being judgemental and having opinions and people who take offense are often quick to throw out that word... People are going to be passionate about opinions

2) everyone is judgemental to a point.. Whether that for example what people wear on a sat afternoon shopping or a sat night out.. So why would someone who swings be any different?

I am sure people are making judgements about me whilst they are reading this.... Does it bother me? Not in the slightest!

I get what the OP is saying but I have to agree that diversity is what makes these forums interesting. Though some people could be more light-hearted. That's probably why people are seen as judgemental.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Im quite surprised that on a site like this ppl r so intolerant and judgemental of anyone different to them whether its cos they r different class, views, sexual practise. Ud think being swingers everyone wud be chilled and reckon each to their own! Im not gonna read on this forum anymore cos its a bit upsetting. Scurrying bak to stories and fantasies where ppl only argue about grammar lol. I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel

everyone is entitled to an opinion, if that's not the same opinion as your own does not make them judgemental.

I have used these forums for a long time and some threads i find make my opinions stronger and other times i find myself changing my opinions.

You take out of the forums what you want but i dont see how wishing bad things on people you dont not know help at all

Kat "

i have to say i have never read a more judgemental post than that of the ops, and agree with kat that having an opinion does not mean you are judgemntal. Nor does being a swinger mean you leave your morals behind.

i am the same person here as i am outside, with the same beliefs and valuse.

No matter what someone did i would never wish embarrassment and possible job loss on them as the OP has.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im quite surprised that on a site like this ppl r so intolerant and judgemental of anyone different to them whether its cos they r different class, views, sexual practise. Ud think being swingers everyone wud be chilled and reckon each to their own! Im not gonna read on this forum anymore cos its a bit upsetting. Scurrying bak to stories and fantasies where ppl only argue about grammar lol. I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel

Kat

i have to say i have never read a more judgemental post than that of the ops, and agree with kat that having an opinion does not mean you are judgemntal. Nor does being a swinger mean you leave your morals behind.

No matter what someone did i would never wish embarrassment and possible job loss on them as the OP has. "

Have i missed something? Job loss? Where?

How did the op wish job loss or embarrassment to anyone ?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its on another thread?

hexham

Kat

No matter what someone did i would never wish embarrassment and possible job loss on them as the OP has. Have i missed something? Job loss? Where?"

If people who work for the public sector /nhs ect are outed they can be seen as breaking the direpute clause in their contract and dismissed. It has happened.

hexham

"How did the op wish job loss or embarrassment to anyone ? "

Whrer she said i hope judgemental swingers are found out by there family and friends, one of the nastiest things i have read on here for a long time...

hexham

btw kat referred to this too

Omg - that's ridiculous - are you serious ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Don't go Mel !!!!!

Let them judge all they like because we know you for what you are - simply the best !

Never take anything others say to heart - it doesn't matter , they have never even met you !

We have met you and love you to bits so please stay ! "

Awwwwwwwwwwww did you pm her that to make sure she got it ?

King's Crustacean

"How did the op wish job loss or embarrassment to anyone ?

Whrer she said i hope judgemental swingers are found out by there family and friends, one of the nastiest things i have read on here for a long time..."

It's actually THE nastiest i've ever read anywhere in all my life!

giving opinions on a forum is not judgemental, if you post something up then your asking for dicussion,

if someone who dont do that says they dont and says why thats them saying why its not for them.

if they were judgemental and acting in the wrong, then i'd say that would be people looking up peoples profiles they disaproove of and sending them messages or abuse.

being a swinger dont mean you dont have no morals, it just means you look at sex in a different light, everyones different and everyone has boundaries.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Kat

No matter what someone did i would never wish embarrassment and possible job loss on them as the OP has. Have i missed something? Job loss? Where?

If people who work for the public sector /nhs ect are outed they can be seen as breaking the direpute clause in their contract and dismissed. It has happened."

Im aware of policies and proceedures, just where does it say the OP wishes job loss?

hexham

"Omg - that's ridiculous - are you serious ?"

Am i serious that i think that is a horrible thing to wish on people yes. i am as everyone knows opposed to marrieds who swing without their partners consent, but i have never even thought of wishing their partner might find out...it is the pain that the discovery that cheating causes that i object to...

To suggest that ppl she doesnt like because their views differ to hers should be exposed and their private lives revealed, as a punishment which is clearly her intent...from her saying i hope x happens to y because of this....

Thats just nasty...she may be your friend,(not that you have friends here as u have said before) but if she didnt mean it she needs to explain what she did mean,

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 04/04/12 16:48:27]

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

" I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel"

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out......... cus that was just dam right nasty.

hexham

Kat

No matter what someone did i would never wish embarrassment and possible job loss on them as the OP has. Have i missed something? Job loss? Where?

If people who work for the public sector /nhs ect are outed they can be seen as breaking the direpute clause in their contract and dismissed. It has happened.Im aware of policies and proceedures, just where does it say the OP wishes job loss?"

Sorry , of course she only wished discrete family and friends find out who never gossip or use information to cause trouble, and that there is no come back whatsover, forgive me for misreading what was clearly a call for sexual liberation and openeness.

hexham

" I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out......... cus that was just dam right nasty."

ohh no apparently it was a perfectly fine thing to say...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Omg - that's ridiculous - are you serious ?

Am i serious that i think that is a horrible thing to wish on people yes. i am as everyone knows opposed to marrieds who swing without their partners consent, but i have never even thought of wishing their partner might find out...it is the pain that the discovery that cheating causes that i object to...

To suggest that ppl she doesnt like because their views differ to hers should be exposed and their private lives revealed, as a punishment which is clearly her intent...from her saying i hope x happens to y because of this....

Thats just nasty...she may be your friend,(not that you have friends here as u have said before) but if she didnt mean it she needs to explain what she did mean,"

To be honest Jemima i have seen you say a lot worse, i think the OP has got a bit frustrated is all, which is her right to do so, people ARE judgemental, which again is their right also, let he without sin cast the first stone and all that....now saying and doing are two totally different things!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

BYE!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"[Removed by poster at 04/04/12 16:48:27]"

Actually, you are wrong. Public sector workers can lose their jobs over swinging unless they have declared it to their line management.

It's called "bringing the service into disrupte"

My immediate manager knows what I do as I am classed as a kidnap risk and if I was 'outed' I would have to move jobs.

Whrer she said i hope judgemental swingers are found out by there family and friends, one of the nastiest things i have read on here for a long time...

It's actually THE nastiest i've ever read anywhere in all my life!"

Slight overreaction

Slight overreaction "

I agree... it's only about a 7 or 8 on the bitter and twisted bitchy scale.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Slight overreaction

I agree... it's only about a 7 or 8 on the bitter and twisted bitchy scale."

Thats average on here Polo

Maybe she ment that they needed to be "outed" as judgemental people not as swingers. Maybe

"Don't go Mel !!!!!

We have met you and love you to bits so please stay ! "

King's Crustacean

Slight overreaction "

Two things...

1. If it appeared slight I wasn't hamming it up enough.

2. What is the nastiest thing I'VE ever read in my life ?

Slight overreaction

I agree... it's only about a 7 or 8 on the bitter and twisted bitchy scale.Thats average on here Polo "

Mean, median or mode?

*sniggers* I guess we know it was mean *sniggers*

King's Crustacean

Slight overreaction

I agree... it's only about a 7 or 8 on the bitter and twisted bitchy scale."

I wasn't using the twisted and bitchy scale.....

I don't want to be judgemental but why is it allways the women on here who tend to be bitchy. Reasoned and non judgemental comments welcomed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Maybe she ment that they needed to be "outed" as judgemental people not as swingers. Maybe "

No, I think by saying she hopes families find out means she meant she hopes their families find out

To the OP...everyone judges, wether they admit it to themselves or not....some are just more forceful than others even when it is irrelevant or very loosely connected to the topic.

I wouldn't wish anything potentially bad onto someone for doing so though.

"I don't want to be judgemental but why is it allways the women on here who tend to be bitchy. Reasoned and non judgemental comments welcomed "

Because they are fake profiles and really men.... apprently.... if you read some of the stats on fake profiles people make up.

"I don't want to be judgemental but why is it allways the women on here who tend to be bitchy. Reasoned and non judgemental comments welcomed

Because they are fake profiles and really men.... apprently.... if you read some of the stats on fake profiles people make up."

I see, that explains it. Hold on, are you suggesting that there are fakes on here and that men are bitchy

"I don't want to be judgemental but why is it allways the women on here who tend to be bitchy. Reasoned and non judgemental comments welcomed

Because they are fake profiles and really men.... apprently.... if you read some of the stats on fake profiles people make up.

I see, that explains it. Hold on, are you suggesting that there are fakes on here and that men are bitchy "

It's the only possible explanation, unless someone's been getting their percentages wrong.

I see, that explains it. Hold on, are you

suggesting that there are fakes on here and that men are bitchy

It's the only possible explanation, unless someone's been getting their percentages wrong."

Who is this 'someone' you refer to??

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

I see, that explains it. Hold on, are you suggesting that there are fakes on here and that men are bitchy

It's the only possible explanation, unless someone's been getting their percentages wrong."

where are the stats could be an interesting read

I see, that explains it. Hold on, are you

suggesting that there are fakes on here and that men are bitchy

It's the only possible explanation, unless someone's been getting their percentages wrong.

Who is this 'someone' you refer to??"

I don't know!

where are the stats could be an interesting read"

Just do a search for threads about fakes.... you'll soon find some.

Did I pm her ?

What's that got to do with it ?

That kind of comment is why people get angry - so unnecessary and not worthy of a reaction

King's Crustacean

i'm a bloke

King's Crustacean

"Did I pm her ?

That kind of comment is why people get angry - so unnecessary and not worthy of a reaction "

It's your temper. Keep it to yourself. I asked if you sent her that lovely message privately so she got it.

If you want to have a tantrum. Go ahead.

I won't mention you said it's not worth reacting whilst reacting it wouldn't be worth me mentioning it.

"i'm a bloke"

The rumours are true then

Sacked for swinging?? I have studied employment law and find it hard to see a precedent to support this. Unless you are in a position where a higher moral standard is expected - Vicar, politician, perhaps military or police officer. But then you would know that before entering in to the role. I doubt that daisy the teacher would loose her job for sleeping around unless it prevented her from teaching. The unions and lawyers would have a field day. Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me.

"Sacked for swinging?? I have studied employment law and find it hard to see a precedent to support this. Unless you are in a position where a higher moral standard is expected - Vicar, politician, perhaps military or police officer. But then you would know that before entering in to the role. I doubt that daisy the teacher would loose her job for sleeping around unless it prevented her from teaching. The unions and lawyers would have a field day. Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me. "

You didn't study hard enough then.

It's interesting you pick 'teacher' as there are a few who hit the news..... one only had a few underwear shots online, not even a swinger, just tame glamour modelling stuff.

As someone who was outed and lost a very good job by being involved in this lifestyle I find it hard to think that anyone that classes themselves as a swinger can wish that on anyone else, I hope the OP does stay out of the forums if thats the way they think

"Sacked for swinging?? I have studied employment law and find it hard to see a precedent to support this. Unless you are in a position where a higher moral standard is expected - Vicar, politician, perhaps military or police officer. But then you would know that before entering in to the role. I doubt that daisy the teacher would loose her job for sleeping around unless it prevented her from teaching. The unions and lawyers would have a field day.

Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me. "

Your right, unless your famous or hold a high powered public job (MP etc) you have nothing to worry about.

"Sacked for swinging?? I have studied employment law and find it hard to see a precedent to support this. Unless you are in a position where a higher moral standard is expected - Vicar, politician, perhaps military or police officer. But then you would know that before entering in to the role. I doubt that daisy the teacher would loose her job for sleeping around unless it prevented her from teaching. The unions and lawyers would have a field day. Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me. "

re employment law, bringing a company into disrepute covers it, and yes I know you can be dismissed

"Sacked for swinging?? I have studied employment law and find it hard to see a precedent to support this. Unless you are in a position where a higher moral standard is expected - Vicar, politician, perhaps military or police officer. But then you would know that before entering in to the role. I doubt that daisy the teacher would loose her job for sleeping around unless it prevented her from teaching. The unions and lawyers would have a field day.

Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me.

Your right, unless your famous or hold a high powered public job (MP etc) you have nothing to worry about."

wrong wrong wrong and I'm not famous

"As someone who was outed and lost a very good job by being involved in this lifestyle I find it hard to think that anyone that classes themselves as a swinger can wish that on anyone else, I hope the OP does stay out of the forums if thats the way they think"

Lost your job?? What were you doing?

"As someone who was outed and lost a very good job by being involved in this lifestyle I find it hard to think that anyone that classes themselves as a swinger can wish that on anyone else, I hope the OP does stay out of the forums if thats the way they think"

That's terrible. Hate to think there are people out there who would do that!

That's terrible. Hate to think there are people out there who would do that!

"As someone who was outed and lost a very good job by being involved in this lifestyle I find it hard to think that anyone that classes themselves as a swinger can wish that on anyone else, I hope the OP does stay out of the forums if thats the way they think

Lost your job?? What were you doing?"

Working hard to raise my kids

Obviously each case has its own circumstances

so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me.

Your right, unless your famous or hold a high powered public job (MP etc) you have nothing to worry about.

wrong wrong wrong and I'm not famous"

Well if you did lose your job then you should have known better, and the only person to blame is yourself

Well if you did lose your job then you should have known better, and the only person to blame is yourself "

The point is its not a nice thing for the op to wish on anyone and thanks for your compassion, ironically your obviously one of the judgmental people the op was refering to

Well if you did lose your job then you should have known better, and the only person to blame is yourself "

Now that was bitchy

Obviously each case has its own circumstances so it's subjection. I may be wrong, it's only my opinion. Don't judge me.

wrong wrong wrong and I'm not famous"

As I said, all circumstances are different and maybe you did bring the company in to disrepute somehow, I don't know. I do know if my employer had dismissed me for going to a swinging club they'd have been on the end of an expensive lawsuit. I am sorry you lost your job by the way. Did you not seek legal advice?

Well if you did lose your job then you should have known better, and the only person to blame is yourself

The point is its not a nice thing for the op to wish on anyone and thanks for your compassion, ironically your obviously one of the judgmental

people the op was refering to"

Nope but if you knew that this lifestyle could jeopardise your job , why do it?? Was it realy worth it?? Only you made the decision

nice chap arnt you

I have no intention of going into detail regarding my career, only wished to let people know you can be sacked if you are 'outed' again not a nice thing to wish on anyone as per stated on the OP.

nice chap arnt you "

Yes I am, thanks for the compliment, or was that sarcasm??

Sarcasm

"I have no intention of going into detail regarding my career, only wished to let people know you can be sacked if you are 'outed' again not a nice thing to wish on anyone as per stated on the OP.

"

Sounds to me like you have some sort of grudge against the OP? I could be wrong though

"

nice chap arnt you "

That's another way of phrasing what I was thinking.... mine was mostly four letter words too.

"Sarcasm "

Realy, I am shocked

"

nice chap arnt you

That's another way of phrasing what I was thinking.... mine was mostly four letter words too."

Whoops, the bitchy brigade are ganging up on me, I better put my fishing rod away

"

nice chap arnt you

That's another way of phrasing what I was thinking.... mine was mostly four letter words too.

Whoops, the bitchy brigade are ganging up on me, I better put my fishing rod away "

Oh god no, I didn't mean to put you off... you carry on.

"

nice chap arnt you

Whoops, the bitchy brigade are ganging up on me, I better put my fishing rod away

Oh god no, I didn't mean to put you off... you

carry on."

Real them in

"

nice chap arnt you

Oh god no, I didn't mean to put you off... you

carry on.

Real them in "

Please do.... I like watching a guy blow his own toes off

And thats not how you spell "Reel".....just saying

the only thing i judge is whether i likes em enough to meet

Wait a minute!

How are they to blame? What someone gets up to in their private life is their business and that should be respected. As someone who doesn't even have photos on their profile, you clearly understand the need to be discreet and it goes with out saying when you engage with other people.

The circumstances are similar to outing someone about their sexuality when they not ready to share that information or they chose not to. We put faith in the people we meet not to "kiss and tell" because we know full well the damage it can cause. They're a victim of a vicious act. I hope the person that outed them got banned from the site.

If her job was under threat from her lifestyle she should have realised the risks, the same applies to married people, but I guess you not as sympathetic towards them

"If her job was under threat from her lifestyle she should have realised the risks, the same applies to married people, but I guess you not as sympathetic towards them "

A job only becomes under threat when some spineless shit of a twat brings information to the attention of other people for no other reason that to be a spiteful cunt.

"And thats not how you spell "Reel".....just saying "

The spelling police, I love it when people resort to correcting the spelling on here

"If her job was under threat from her lifestyle she should have realised the risks, the same applies to married people, but I guess you not as sympathetic towards them

A job only becomes under threat when some spineless shit of a twat brings information to the attention of other people for no other reason that to be a spiteful cunt."

Bollocks, you name me one normal job that you can get sacked for swinging, and stop fucking swearing

"If her job was under threat from her lifestyle she should have realised the risks, the same applies to married people, but I guess you not as sympathetic towards them

A job only becomes under threat when some spineless shit of a twat brings information to the attention of other people for no other reason that to be a spiteful cunt.

Bollocks, you name me one normal job that you can get sacked for swinging, and stop fucking swearing "

Shop worker - fact

Retail manager - fact

Nursery worker - fact

Department manager - fact

I could speculate on a few hundred more, depending on the clauses in their contract regarding bringing the company into disrepute or whether their actions make their position of authority untenable

Bollocks, you name me one normal job that you can get sacked for swinging, and stop fucking swearing "

vicar ?

People have their reasons for being on this site. If they're cheating, that's their business. You don't like it, Don't play with them. Simples! If they're having fun, once again, it's their business. Some people just come here to chat and not meeting anyone, it's their business!

The last reason I listed shows how sad it is if people are outed. They enjoy the banter and some non-sexual fun and people get the wrong idea because of the general nature of the site.

I'm pretty confident she was unaware that this person had intentions of telling the whole world and his wife about her actions. it's about trust, which is a major requirement on this site.

Yes, I'm sympathetic to everyone because if it happened to me or you, I know we wouldn't be happy. Your lack of sympathy shows lack of understanding towards this lifestyle.

"i'm a bloke"
no your Gran . lol x

Bollocks, you name me one normal job that you can get sacked for swinging, and stop fucking swearing

vicar ?

"

I will give you that one, but it's hardly a regular job, and I think your average vicar will be aware that swinging isn't realy the thing to do. I don't think the op was suggesting she wanted anyone to lose their job , more that the judgemental people on here wouldn't like it if friends and family knew about there lifestyle as they would then be the ones who are judged. There is to much OP bashing by people who are quick tO comment on threads but never have the balls to start one themselves, rant over , good night

vicar ?

I will give you that one, but it's hardly a regular job, and I think your average vicar will be aware that swinging isn't realy the thing to do. I don't think the op was suggesting she wanted anyone to lose their job , more that the judgemental people on here wouldn't like it if friends and family knew about there lifestyle as they would then be the ones who are judged. There is to much OP bashing by people who are quick tO comment on threads but never have the balls to start one themselves, rant over , good night"

night night, sweet dreams

vicar ?

I will give you that one, but it's hardly a regular job, and I think your average vicar will be aware that swinging isn't realy the thing to do. I don't think the op was suggesting she wanted anyone to lose their job , more that the judgemental people on here wouldn't like it if friends and family knew about there lifestyle as they would then be the ones who are judged. There is to much OP bashing by people who are quick tO comment on threads but never have the balls to start one themselves, rant over , good night"

It's only 6:30pm.

Bedtime for babies I guess.

"Did I pm her ?

That kind of comment is why people get angry - so unnecessary and not worthy of a reaction

It's your temper. Keep it to yourself. I asked if you sent her that lovely message privately so she got it.

I won't mention you said it's not worth reacting whilst reacting it wouldn't be worth me mentioning it."

To be perfectly honest I am not angry at all , I was just suggesting that this was a good example of why folk get to the point that the op got to and posted in the first place !

If you prefer the same people to be on the forums and they agree with you all the way may I suggest you keep up the good work ?

No temper tantrums here

"Did I pm her ?

I won't mention you said it's not worth reacting whilst reacting it wouldn't be worth me mentioning it.

To be perfectly honest I am not angry at all , I was just suggesting that this was a good example of why folk get to the point that the op got to and posted in the first place !

If you prefer the same people to be on the forums and they agree with you all the way may I suggest you keep up the good work ?

No temper tantrums here "

vicar ?

I will give you that one, but it's hardly a regular job, and I think your average vicar will be aware that swinging isn't realy the thing to do. I don't think the op was suggesting she wanted anyone to lose their job , more that the judgemental people on here wouldn't like it if friends and family knew about there lifestyle as they would then be the ones who are judged. There is to much OP bashing by people who are quick tO comment on threads but never have the balls to start one themselves, rant over , good night

It's only 6:30pm.

Bedtime for babies I guess. "

Thank god

luckily if my mum found out i swung she wouldn't have a problem with it.. why because she is tolerant.. she may judge me for it and may think its not what she would do but she wouldn't love me any less.. my friends, most of them know, some think its cool, alot are in the scene, and some say not for them but good for me...and there are very few that don't know... because i trust my friends and i talk to them about everything in my life.. that is why they are friends and not acquaintances.

i'm not ashamed of my lifestyle... sorry if you are... if people want to judge me that's their deal same way its my deal for judging people that use text speak or only use single sentences to contact us!

"Im quite surprised that on a site like this ppl r so intolerant and judgemental of anyone different to them whether its cos they r different class, views, sexual practise. Ud think being swingers everyone wud be chilled and reckon each to their own! Im not gonna read on this forum anymore cos its a bit upsetting. Scurrying bak to stories and fantasies where ppl only argue about grammar lol. I hope judgemental swingers get found out by their friends n family so they can know how it feels. Bye! Xxx mel"

I would like to thank the OP for starting this thread, it has been an interesting opinionated discussion, odd really that a thread started in such a manner should be a victim of its own success really... a great example of a contradiction in terms!

This thread shows how many of the very people you deride, provide reasoned arguements without resorting to trolling, to argue their case whether it be in support of your thoughts, or opposing it...

Funny old world eh!

vicar ?

Do you really think people, sorry let me change that to strangers, disagreeing on a forum is the same league as people being deliberately outed to their families and friends? Do you think the consiquences for everyone would be the same or is it a case of you don't give a fuck so why should it be different for anyone else?

I'd comment on the rest of your post but it doesn't apply to me.... I've started more threads than you can shake your employment law knowledge at

Show me one person on this spinning rock who isn't judgemental and I'll show you the new Messiah!

EVERYONE is judgemental.

"Show me one person on this spinning rock who isn't judgemental and I'll show you the new Messiah!

EVERYONE is judgemental."

no, some are justmental

Swingers are people and like everyone else they have the same prejudices and opinions as everyone else. I used to think that swingers were free and easy going people, accepting and care free and some are but many are not!

vicar ?

Do you really think people, sorry let me change that to strangers, disagreeing on a forum is the same league as people being deliberately outed to their families and friends? Do you think the consiquences for everyone would be the same or is it a case of you don't give a fuck so why should it be different for anyone else?

I'd comment on the rest of your post but it doesn't apply to me.... I've started more threads than you can shake your employment law knowledge at "

Shhhh! You'll wake the baby!

vicar ?

aww geroff with yer, go google 'swinging vicar' and have a giggle over it.... I'm not going to post a link because there is one who lost his job over it - nuff said.

....just the phrase tickles me, as does bishop bashing - I know I'll burn in hell fo' it

Holy gripe water will be provided... no hosepipes in the font please from tomorrow...

Wolf

I would like to thank the OP for starting this thread, it has been an interesting opinionated discussion, odd really that a thread started in such a manner should be a victim of its own success really... a great example of a contradiction in terms!

This thread shows how many of the very people you deride, provide reasoned arguements without resorting to trolling, to argue their case whether it be in support of your thoughts, or opposing it...

Funny old world eh!"

Couldn't agree more it's been a great thread and really good to be involved in a mainly reasoned debate

Fuck me! now that is judgemental!!! hope ur happy in that ivory tower of yours!!

Don't ye just love the way people like the OP, comes alone, posts a thread, don't get the response they want so never appear on the thread again.

Kat x

Right folks K here I am surprised but the outrage to these comments. I think a little anger came out of (M) about how people have reacted to us and other people on here at times.

We do not wish your friends and families to find out what we and you do.

But at times the bad mouthing towards people can make us all have a rant on here???

King's Crustacean

"i'm a bloke no your Gran . lol x "

Shhhhhhhhh Jo. I've got a suit on.

King's Crustacean

"Did I pm her ?

No temper tantrums here "

I haven't asked anywhere for people to agree with me.

If you are going to message me could it please be about something I actually said.

Thanks ever so much.

I've heard many times on these forums that "you can't lose your job over swinging".

Yes you bloody can.

Quite apart from the poor lady further up (who first some insensitive bull in a china shop thinker on here, I think we know to who I refer without mudslinging said basically "bollocks, you can't get sacked", followed by "you should have known better, its your own fault". When he had not a clue himself. Ok...) who got sacked for bringing the company into disrepute.

Quite apart from vicar, teacher, etc.

My job partly involves pitching to GMs and getting them on board to use our companys services. The vanilla world don't all react favourably to swinging. Anyone who thinks that they all do is an idiot. Now my reputation and credibility directly affect my abilities to bring business in. If I don't bring business in I am hardly performing in that aspect of my job am I? Therefore I could get sacked. Not for swinging, but as a direct result of it.

And God knows how many other job roles could face the same consequences.

Its hardly rocket science...

King's Crustacean

"Show me one person on this spinning rock who isn't judgemental and I'll show you the new Messiah!

EVERYONE is judgemental."

I am the new Messiah !

King's Crustacean

"Right folks K here I am surprised but the outrage to these comments. I think a little anger came out of (M) about how people have reacted to us and other people on here at times.

But at times the bad mouthing towards people can make us all have a rant on here???"

Hello Never heard of either of you till the O.P Posted..

Now tell Gran.....what have people been saying ?

"Right folks K here I am surprised but the outrage to these comments. I think a little anger came out of (M) about how people have reacted to us and other people on here at times.

But at times the bad mouthing towards people can make us all have a rant on here???"

Quite true. As I've proven with my last little soapbox standing point lol!

Don't worry I hardly thought M was going to go outing fellow swingers, it was more the blase reaction to the idea that got my goat so to speak.

Don't let this debate put you guys off, debate helps keep the forums interesting.

hexham

i have ranted, i have never wished that someones friends and family find out what they do to turn them on...the fact you did says a lot about you and your compassion for others,

lack of compassion, is in my opinion a far worse trait than judging others, which we all do.

I think a group hugs called for and no bad karma ,

"I've heard many times on these forums that "you can't lose your job over swinging".

Yes you bloody can.

Quite apart from the poor lady further up (who first some insensitive bull in a china shop thinker on here, I think we know to who I refer without mudslinging said basically "bollocks, you can't get sacked", followed by "you should have known better, its your own fault". When he had not a clue himself. Ok...) who got sacked for bringing the company into disrepute.

Quite apart from vicar, teacher, etc.

My job partly involves pitching to GMs and getting them on board to use our companys services. The vanilla world don't all react favourably to swinging. Anyone who thinks that they all do is an idiot. Now my reputation and credibility directly affect my abilities to bring business in. If I don't bring business in I am hardly performing in that aspect of my job am I? Therefore I could get sacked. Not for swinging, but as a direct result of it.

And God knows how many other job roles could face the same consequences.

Its hardly rocket science... "

There's not a GM in the world right now who would spend more money on an inferior product just because he'd heard that the sales rep had been swinging. They might have a good old laugh behind your back but if the product meets their need and is cost effective they'd go with it.

"I think a group hugs called for and no bad karma , "

Don't drag karma in to this topic as well you mad woman

"I think a group hugs called for and no bad karma ,

Don't drag karma in to this topic as well you mad woman "

mad no just would like peace and love to shine , lol we are a happy lot here really ,

"

There's not a GM in the world right now who would spend more money on an inferior product just because he'd heard that the sales rep had been swinging. They might have a good old laugh behind your back but if the product meets their need and is cost effective they'd go with it. "

I agree(ish). However, there are likely more than you think who will look elsewhere for the same value and quality.

So, it is fair to say there are likely quite a few head of sales who wouldn't want to take the chance and risk losing a customer.

Now the 'ish'... you say 'in the world'.... hmmmmmmmmm.... does that include those in the bible belt in the USA or a few other place I can think of with tight moral codes?

"

There's not a GM in the world right now who would spend more money on an inferior product just because he'd heard that the sales rep had been swinging. They might have a good old laugh behind your back but if the product meets their need and is cost effective they'd go with it.

I agree(ish). However, there are likely more than you think who will look elsewhere for the same value and quality.

So, it is fair to say there are likely quite a few head of sales who wouldn't want to take the chance and risk losing a customer.

Now the 'ish'... you say 'in the world'.... hmmmmmmmmm.... does that include those in the bible belt in the USA or a few other place I can think of with tight moral codes?"

Like Dubai?? I agree to be honest, I was just playing devils advocate because of the tone of the comments. Didn't someone mention a group hug??

Don't drag karma in to this topic as well you mad woman mad no just would like peace and love to shine , lol we are a happy lot here really ,"

I am usually happy, this evening I have had the right grump on. Normal service has resumed since midnight x

EVERYONE is judgemental.

I am the new Messiah !"

Granny, when people see you walking up the street and shout Jesus Christ! It doesn't mean you are the new Messiah

You're not the Messiah, you're a very naughty girl! (An old one at that!)

Don't drag karma in to this topic as well you mad woman mad no just would like peace and love to shine , lol we are a happy lot here really ,

I am usually happy, this evening I have had the right grump on. Normal service has resumed since midnight x"

well i am glad about that xxx dont like mad people , xxx

The world is full of judgemental people, this forum represents a cross section of society. People can either fall in and agree with the majority all the time, ignore threads that they don't agree or have interest in or they can post their own thoughts and challenge those who oppose in a sarcastic and belittling manner. It is good to be challenged on views, aids for healthy discussion, there are those who will try and cause contention out of the simplest statement.

I did not get outraged or disgusted by the OPs line on wishing certain groups were outed as swingers. If she had said 'I have informed a persons family of their swinging activities' I would have thought it disgraceful and yes that is truly a vile thing to do. She didn't though, it was just words, off the cuff, like a child may say they hate their parents.

I feel the post was taken entirely out of context. If that was the worst statement people have ever heard, then this forum must be full of very sensitive folk

well they also when people are in jobs where because they are a swinger in a couple they are a security risk, as someone could find out and they co-operate with someone to give out information or services etc they shouldnt do just to keep their name clear. but often i think in that case its when your a couple more than as a single as if your a single and open about it then it dont pose so much as a risk.

but certinetly a teacher sleeping arounds not a problem, teacher swinging or knocking out photos in compromising positions on the net are certintaly going to harm your job if its made public. i mean how many schools would let it slide after a few complaints from teachers.

i mean parents lol

"i mean parents lol "

I totally agree but swinging behind closed doors and having pictures on the net I think are two different things? You are entering the world of pornography for which there are specific cencorship laws. Though they often go hand in hand.

"The world is full of judgemental people, this forum represents a cross section of society. People can either fall in and agree with the majority all the time, ignore threads that they don't agree or have interest in or they can post their own thoughts and challenge those who oppose in a sarcastic and belittling manner. It is good to be challenged on views, aids for healthy discussion, there are those who will try and cause contention out of the simplest statement.

I did not get outraged or disgusted by the OPs line on wishing certain groups were outed as swingers. If she had said 'I have informed a persons family of their swinging activities' I would have thought it disgraceful and yes that is truly a vile thing to do. She didn't though, it was just words, off the cuff, like a child may say they hate their parents.

I feel the post was taken entirely out of context. If that was the worst statement people have ever heard, then this forum must be full of very sensitive fol

"

King's Crustacean

I agree. There are some very sensitive people around and some very deluded and stupid, childish ones too.

Good to see that there are only one or two in the forums though.

Most comments were level headed and well reasoned.

So many times on here we have seen people make comments about how "they expect bettter from swingers", or are "shocked that people who swing would think this or that", or "expected swingers to agree with so and so"...........

WHY?

Do you think swingers undergo some kind of initiation process where their own moral values and freewill to believe in what they like is taken away?

Swingers are not clones of each other,they all think differently. The only thing that is the same is that we have an interest in involving othes in our sex lives.

Would you expect everyone in your bookclub or your lottery syndicate to agree with your views on everything, just based on that common bond?

"I agree. There are some very sensitive people around and some very deluded and stupid, childish ones too.

Most comments were level headed and well reasoned. "

Hoping we fall into the level headed and well reasoned , but could be wishful thinking ?

"I agree. There are some very sensitive people around and some very deluded and stupid, childish ones too.

Most comments were level headed and well reasoned.

Hoping we fall into the level headed and well reasoned , but could be wishful thinking ? "

me too .. I know you have to take good with bad in most things in life .. and here too .

King's Crustacean

"So many times on here we have seen people make comments about how "they expect bettter from swingers", or are "shocked that people who swing would think this or that", or "expected swingers to agree with so and so"...........

WHY?

Do you think swingers undergo some kind of initiation process where their own moral values and freewill to believe in what they like is taken away?

Swingers are not clones of each other,they all think differently. The only thing that is the same is that we have an interest in involving othes in our sex lives.

Would you expect everyone in your bookclub or your lottery syndicate to agree with your views on everything, just based on that common bond?

"

Fair point..... I haven't got a book club

"So many times on here we have seen people make comments about how "they expect bettter from swingers", or are "shocked that people who swing would think this or that", or "expected swingers to agree with so and so"...........

WHY?

Fair point..... I haven't got a book club "

How many prople do Granny?

King's Crustacean

Not as many prople as I thought. x

I tend to find the most interesting and level headed people in the forum compared to say the chatrooms.

» Add a new message to this topic