FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would you go with a person who has a disability..

Would you go with a person who has a disability..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am deaf and have an assistance dog who helps me with sounds. The question I would like to ask, is would this be a problem to having a meet. Knowing that a person has a disability does this matter. I have a wonderful partner whom I love so so much, and we have had a few meets but just interested to see whether disability would pose a problem. What are your thoughts... xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I am deaf and have an assistance dog who helps me with sounds. The question I would like to ask, is would this be a problem to having a meet. Knowing that a person has a disability does this matter. I have a wonderful partner whom I love so so much, and we have had a few meets but just interested to see whether disability would pose a problem. What are your thoughts... xxxx "
does the dog watch ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see why not...providing the dog went in their bed when I got in yours

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

the other person being deaf wouldn't put me off at all.. I also LOVE dogs - realllly realy want one - just wouldnt be fair as Im out at work all day. x

By *herry n JonesyCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I dated a deaf guy for a while so no it wouldn't be a problem for me.

Though I may get told off for paying too much attention to the dog lol

I have sight and hearing loss, I've not had many problems on here

No problem with deafness at all, love dogs too!

XXXX

the reason I ask is that my disability is hidden. Unless I tell you - you don't know as I lip read very well. I have to say I was a hearing person until 6 years ago. And no the dog would be in his bed in the lounge sleeping hahaha. Oh I can assure you all that he is not trained to the sounds of moaning and groaning even though I can't hear it hahaha....

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

would be funny if you could train the dog to howl to let you know your playmate has cum

hahahaha that is good love that what a fantastic Idea....... but then again wish i could hear her coming awe well just have to cope with the writhing around on the bed. God certainly knew what he was doing when he invented the fairer sex, love em!!!!!

i once met a deaf man i taught him one word ......... fuck ........ hell i hope his wife didnt wonder who taught him that one!!! lol

having a disability no wouldnt matter, but i have a deep deep disliking for dogs, cant stand the things.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Just like the op I am deaf as well, and have encountered quite a few problems since embarking on this little adventure.

Sadly there are some very rude and disrespectful people on here and have been left in tears on more than one occision, but glad to say these twats are greatly out numbered by many a fine cpl and people. So to most deafness is not a issue, keep the faith, xxxx

Maybe watching undatables would help people make their mind up

"does the dog watch ? "

actually spat my coffee at the screen then! your a very wicked man, i like you

By *over-manMan  over a year ago

motherwell

yes i would meet yous but iam single and cant mail yous

i would prefer someone who wasnt, though i have met people who had things wrong with them.

It depends on the disability, this is about fantasy for me.

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I am deaf and have an assistance dog who helps me with sounds. The question I would like to ask, is would this be a problem to having a meet. Knowing that a person has a disability does this matter. I have a wonderful partner whom I love so so much, and we have had a few meets but just interested to see whether disability would pose a problem. What are your thoughts... xxxx "

I used to fancy the pants off my BSL teacher, and if she hadn't been attached I'd have gone there in a flash.

Many disabilities are concealed, but no obstacle to good, fulfilling sex. In fact, I'm not sure I can imagine a disability (provided it doesn't prevent informed consent being confirmed) that means I would rule anyone out.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

A person with a disability , is just a normal human beign in their minds and weve met a couple who have had a disability and they were a warm loving couple , they are more honest and fun loving than some on here

If I fancy them then it's not an issue. I (male half) use to date a girl who was mostly deaf, took me about 2 weeks to work it out and another month for her to admit it to me that she was deaf and just lip reading.

She had a profoundly deaf friend who was stunning, was always getting hit on, but as soon as they realised she was deaf they run like hell. Stupid really, their loss, lol.

Disability in itself would not be a barrier.

As with most things concerning human interaction, choic and preferance, it all comes down to what we might think of each other.

The bigger question would be: Would they fancy me?

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

The concept of a disability does not put me off, but the specifics may do. We are all people with our own flaws be they physical or mental. They may be visible, hidden away or just not obvious. In my own family there is deafness and blindness not to mention many other conditions.

So to the OP good for you leading a normal life, after all why shouldn't you? We are all normal, just in different ways.

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Deafness would not be a problem for us and we loooooove doggies!

(Although not in the same room ha ha!)

Kazx

i have to be honest i think it would be very odd to meet someone whos deaf, i like to meet people for a drink and a chat to see if we get along before i play, how do you have a conversation with someone who cant hear you? for that reason alone i think it would put me off

I once dated a girl who had suffered a stroke a few years earlier and her face had no power on one side and that same side of her body was not as powerful but i couldnt tell. She still looked amazing to me, she had a figure to die for and only that she went travelling to mexico i would have continued seeing her. Some of the best sex ive ever had and she was such a good laugh to be around. Guys gave me a hard time about it but i knew the joke was on them.

So in answer to the question, it very much depends on the individual and whether or not they see the disability as a disability. I did not in my case. Happy easter

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

For me always been about the person and now that I am blind even more so.

Before I was blind learnt sign language and lip reading which was very useful in bars etc even though I was told it was rude to use without someone's knowledge.

I can hold a normal conversation with a person and albeit may ask for you to repeat something, just so I can make sure I am picking you up properly. The hard part for me is simply not hearing all the lovely beautiful sounds that the person makes whilst I am feasting on their gorgeous body. Although my special lady makes it quite clear that she is enjoying herself.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

On another site ("locating grown-up friends"), in the last couple of days I've seen profiles posted by two women, both wheelchair users, looking for meetings. I really admire the courage it must take to do that - and it makes me realise that my own hang-ups about looks, weight, age, etc., are totally trivial in comparison. One of the women was quite local to me - I thought long and hard about mailing her to ask her to go clubbing with me - but none of the clubs I know are particularly accessible to wheelchair users and it would have been very, very difficult. Still, good luck to them and I hope they meet enough people to have a good time!

It would not be an issue to me. Be yourself and if others have a problem its there loss.

Yes though if you don't mind can we leave the dog outside

I have actually met a gentleman who was hard of hearing and lip reads, we thought neither of us wanted to meet again when in fact we did but haven't arranged anything yet

By *ovesit101Man  over a year ago

Bridlington

No problem should be posed depending on your disability but unfortunately there many folk who wont do different. This is when good communication is essential before meets, so not ideal for those that rush in 10 minutes after you post.But from what i can see you two have a lot to offer good luck and happy times.;0

I don't see what the problem is, where all human. I work for a blind charity might be a little bias

this wouldn't matter at all to me and I would be more than happy to meet.

likewise, most other dissabilities wouldn't bother me at all.

I'm more concerned with meeting fun people who can let their hair down and have a good time.

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Not bothered at all, we've met and played with a couple several times at parties where the lady was deaf and dumb.

Couldn't manage any of those appearing on C4's latest fly on the wall docu..The Undateables.. Sorry I've not seen any of the ladies in this series, but the guys had me rolling on the floor with laughter.

If i was attracted to them yes if i wasn't no.

I'd only be interested in ur ABILITIES not the disability

a physical disability doesn't stop someone from having FUN ....

but mental disabiity that's TOTALLY different

By *ucktruckCouple  over a year ago

derby

Definitely no problem with physical disabilities.

By *exy_couple_now_mancCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

People are people if you fancy someone then you don't even see any disability. as we all look different anyway there would be no issues

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"People are people if you fancy someone then you don't even see any disability. as we all look different anyway there would be no issues "

those would be my words too ;)

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I too wouldn't have any problem with your disability, from my side it isn't much of a disability, obviously it is for you. For other disabilities it would, as others have said, depend on whether I fancied them or not.

My ex's sister had a car accident and after walked with a stick and limp. To her she was disabled and very shy about showing her otherwise very nice figure. Well my point is she came to stay for a weekend, we all went out for a meal and a few drinks. Then home for a few more..... any way my ex was always taking her clothes off after a few drinks and this occasion was no exception, the music was on drink was flowing and my ex was down to her undies. Her sister was eventually persuaded to start to dance and when I got down to my boxers she finally let go and got down to her undies as well.

My ex was getting fruity and we ended up with me going down on her as she sat on the sofa, while her sister was still wobbly dancing but watching us. After a while my ex orgasmed from my tongue and released her leg clamp on my head.

I stood up, hard on sticking through the gap in my boxers. Went to my sister in law and sat her down on the sofa as well. It was then I saw the 13 inch scar on her thigh, which she was tring to conceal. She soon forgot about it when I went down on her and her shyness was replaced by groans of pleasure.

We had a great night and her shyness had gone but the pain and limp remained sadly, not much I could have done about it really. I was exhausted by morning time. Slept most of the next day lol. My point was to her, it is and was a big thing, to me and my ex, we couldn't feel the pain all I saw was a good looking older version of my ex with a long scar. So what, get ur knickers off!

no problem for us Vamp my wife is hard of hearing and uses 2 hearing aids she has also played with a guy who had other pysical disablities , disabled people are just the same as everyday people it may just take a little more planning . Vamp just dosnt wear the aids anymore at clubs and meets as last time she got so carried away she lost one and we had to go back the next day to ask if any one had found it luckley it was found ..

LOL

» Add a new message to this topic