FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Partners in Bury

Partners in Bury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Hi All

we are thinking of going to Partners on Sunday for the first time for a change (normally Chams) Anybody got a view , Thumbs up or down ??

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hiya i think its one of the best in the nw. I know a few couples that go. I just want to go with a female. Just gota find one on here lol. Have a great time x

[Removed by poster at 14/04/12 06:21:35]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`ve been three times but always on a Saturday. It was busy on all three occasions. I love the wet area but I don`t like the stone floor in front of the bar and I wish the changing rooms were bigger. Some may not like the smoking provisions

I actually like the club despite it being smaller and slightly more tatty than Chams which I also like.

"Hi All

we are thinking of going to Partners on Sunday for the first time for a change (normally Chams) Anybody got a view , Thumbs up or down ??

Thanks"

its a great club you will love it

"Hi All

Thanks"

Its a nice club, friendly people and friendly staff. You never know who will be in any club on a single night though so that bit is unpredictable. I like personally so if you go hope you do too.

» Add a new message to this topic