FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club in Walsall

Club in Walsall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eo4Sweetcheeks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Great Barr

Has anyone been to a swingers club in Walsall called Retro??? If so, what's it like?? Have got a bit bored of chams recently, seems like its more of the older couples go there now. Where do the younger couples prefer in and around b'ham??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havent been on a couples night to retro.. but have been.. I like it but isnt for all as they have girls that are provided by the club..

I have to say that when I have been to retro there have been no other couples or women there.. but thats because I go on nights where its mostly guys lol but do get a fair few really nice young guys in.

cali

Great Barr

When you say the club provide girls, in what sense, do u have to pay to play with them?? Would you recommend me and my wife going on a Saturday night or are we best sticking to Chams??

the girls are paid to entertain.. you can play with them if you wish..

And I have not been on a saturday night but have been told it is very busy there..

cali

Great Barr

Thanks for that Cali.

r3tro dont have a couples night tho they do have a couples room, no you dont have to play with anyone the girls are their if you choose to play, not all are bi so if you do want to play with one you need to make sure they are bi if your a couple

There are customer women that go, couples and single females but its mainly a gang bang club so mainly single guys, if you do find another couple to play with there are private rooms, if you play in a open room other guys will join in, if you want to play semi open the couples room is good as they have viewing windows and glory holes so other can watch but single men are not allowed in

Best thing to do is go and try it, if its not for you you dont have to go back

saturday is the best night to go for the best mix, it does seem to be the night when couples who do go seem to go, i think its because not everyone likes couples nights and every other club round here is a couples night saturday so all the couples who want to go to a club but not a couples night seem to go to r3tro

Not been to any of them but are on my to do list, but dont think i would be comfortable going on my own

Great Barr

What is the dress code for Retro on a Saturday for males and females??

» Add a new message to this topic