FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > a different question

a different question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oonytoon OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

As a bloke who how can I put this... has a lot of stamina lol I've found that going forever is not always a good thing, I've had a few women give up on me after varying different lengths of time (some quite understandably) and an ex that gets really frusrated if I've not come by the time she's worn out to the point where its been mentioned that there's no point fucking me cos I won't come anyway which I feel is a tad unfair as I enjoy the act as much if not more than the result so my question is what do you women class as a reasonable conclusion time and have any of you had this erm.. Problem lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yeah... sometimes I get bored if a guy just keeps going and going and going and going... especially if he doesn't ermmm mix it up a bit.

Sometimes I want a guy to come just for the buzz of it... so I'd get bored then too.

Having said that, after a short break I'm ususally good to go again.

derby

"Yeah... sometimes I get bored if a guy just keeps going and going and going and going... especially if he doesn't ermmm mix it up a bit.

Sometimes I want a guy to come just for the buzz of it... so I'd get bored then too.

Having said that, after a short break I'm ususally good to go again."

I do keep things varied as a change is as good as a rest lol seriously though I do keep it fresh because no one wants to get bored but I now find myself trying to shorten my time unlike my mid teens when I was doing the opposite lol I'm just getting really frustrated by it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when a guy is just banging away non stop it does get boring, lots of guys think once they have done the token 5 mins of foreplay it's straight to penetration and that's where they stay....yawn!

Try taking much longer with teasing and foreplay, get yourself and her really worked up and then maybe you won't be going at it for 3 hours lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Many many moons ago I was seeing a guy who, if he kept one sock on (his foot), he could go for hours. Sometimes this was brilliant.... other times... well let's just say I mastered taking other people's socks off with my toes in one swift movement.

"Many many moons ago I was seeing a guy who, if he kept one sock on (his foot), he could go for hours. Sometimes this was brilliant.... other times... well let's just say I mastered taking other people's socks off with my toes in one swift movement."

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

try stopping masterbating, that will stop you lasting so long

"As a bloke who how can I put this... has a lot of stamina lol I've found that going forever is not always a good thing, I've had a few women give up on me after varying different lengths of time (some quite understandably) and an ex that gets really frusrated if I've not come by the time she's worn out to the point where its been mentioned that there's no point fucking me cos I won't come anyway which I feel is a tad unfair as I enjoy the act as much if not more than the result so my question is what do you women class as a reasonable conclusion time and have any of you had this erm.. Problem lol"

MMM stop concentrating on the mechanics and start making love, find the passion, feel the sensuous, become erotic and stop trying too hard to be a spanner.

This threads been going longer than the OP can

"As a bloke who how can I put this... has a lot of stamina lol I've found that going forever is not always a good thing, I've had a few women give up on me after varying different lengths of time (some quite understandably) and an ex that gets really frusrated if I've not come by the time she's worn out to the point where its been mentioned that there's no point fucking me cos I won't come anyway which I feel is a tad unfair as I enjoy the act as much if not more than the result so my question is what do you women class as a reasonable conclusion time and have any of you had this erm.. Problem lol"

its a big turn off to me. And erm...yes it is a problem.

"Yeah... sometimes I get bored if a guy just keeps going and going and going and going... especially if he doesn't ermmm mix it up a bit.

Having said that, after a short break I'm ususally good to go again.

I do keep things varied as a change is as good as a rest lol seriously though I do keep it fresh because no one wants to get bored but I now find myself trying to shorten my time unlike my mid teens when I was doing the opposite lol I'm just getting really frustrated by it "

too much self abuse.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Has the op thought of putting this advert on the "Nice Looking Cock" thread? Just alter it slightly and put in that one of them said you hade a great looking cock and see if that works! lol

Yes too long is a problem and somewhat insulting as it can feel like you just can't do it for him .

Is it masturbation that has caused this problem or is it that you just think about it too much and don't just let go ?

Sensual, erotic foreplay not just fucking for ages is what I like

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Sensual, erotic foreplay not just fucking for ages is what I like "

Thats what we love as well....leading to a fabulous orgasmic ending either with or without fucking.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Fake it.

If you enjoy the act of 'shafting' - then you won't feel short-changed if you don't cum.

derby

Right I'm back first off its not to much wanking although maybe in my youth it would of been an issue and maybe that's the route cause and its not that I don't do the sensual side of things or mix it up as that's my favourite bit and its not that I can't come especially in the mornings when I seem to have the opposite problem but thanks for your replies

"Fake it.

If you enjoy the act of 'shafting' - then you won't feel short-changed if you don't cum."

That wouldnt work for me.. as without the cum I feel short changed.. lol

Cali

I wouldn't like it if a guy lasted ages. I get bored, I'm not a person who wants constant sex for hours on end. So the talent of the long stayer doesn't float my boat

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I wouldn't like it if a guy lasted ages. I get bored, I'm not a person who wants constant sex for hours on end. So the talent of the long stayer doesn't float my boat "

And of course there is the issue of friction burns...

My friend cannot come lead on his back so I have decided that I need someone stood in front of me whilst I bounce up and down

Seriously, yes I would get bored too, I would feel like its done on purpose to make me come first, nice and unselfish but I just think pointless

» Add a new message to this topic