FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Condom's ladies ??

Condom's ladies ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

My partner tells me she can't tell the difference if guy wearing condom or not !. She informs me that I should ' keep an eye on things '. Can I ask you ladies is this the case , can you tell the difference or not ???.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can feel the difference

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 17/04/12 13:54:39]

birmingham

Is it easy to tell or not ???

I can notice a difference. But in the heat of the moment i'm not sure i would notice if it had slipped off.

Can definately tell the difference

"My partner tells me she can't tell the difference if guy wearing condom or not !. She informs me that I should ' keep an eye on things '. Can I ask you ladies is this the case , can you tell the difference or not ???.

"

Yes.. I can tell.. as it feels awful.. I have tried many different ones.. and the ones I have the least problems with are skyns.

Cali

birmingham

Thank you ladies, now I dont need to eyes in the back of my head ???

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I cant tell the difference, until he withdraws obviously...

I always watch while they put it on.. plus it's always nice to have a little stroke just before any penetration (they think its foreplay, infact I'm checking it's on right!)

As for noticing a sensation difference.. No.. a previous Dom friend got a bit too vigorous once. It wasn't till later I discovered bits of latex in places they shouldn't be.. Clearly the condom had broken. I hadn't noticed.. although I'm bloody sure he did since there was nothing to take off when we'd finished. Shame he didn't feel the need to tell me..

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"Thank you ladies, now I dont need to eyes in the back of my head ???"

It's always wise to stay vigilant regardless. Some blokes will try to bareback and by the time your wife 'notices' the offending bb cock could already be inside her. If it's a group situation, make sure guys are bagged up before they do the wild thing... especially those who 'approach' from behind with their hand obscuring their tackle.

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

You can tell if the guy has one on, also you know mentally so that makes a difference

Feels dryer. Hate them but no choice really the female ones are even more disgusting though

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

So you don't believe your wife and prefer the word of others in forum?

Surely if your wife tells you she can't tell the difference, she is asking for your help and I understand where she's coming from.

Do you really give her safety so little regard?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Feels dryer. Hate them but no choice really the female ones are even more disgusting though "

I dry up like the Sahara after a few condom-clad shags, so have to carry lube round to counteract it.

"My partner tells me she can't tell the difference if guy wearing condom or not !. She informs me that I should ' keep an eye on things '. Can I ask you ladies is this the case , can you tell the difference or not ???.

"

Nope, cant tell at all unless i get all slushed up at the end, then i know the bugger has come off mid bonk grrrrr

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Generally I cannot tell the difference, especially if they fill it well and have put it on correctly.

I can't feel a difference either, so I always make sure I see that it has been put on

i cant tell the difference so long as they latex free ones, latex condoms dry me out and make me sore so i dont use them but other wise once the guys in and

going at it i really cant feel the difference

I can definitely feel the difference.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

i can feel it if i am on top or he is....from behind i cant though. men defo can tell if its broke......id keep checking it, plus my bits suck them off. mad

From what I've read here, it's definitely a case of trusting your meets to do the right thing and being vigilant yourselves.

we both hate condoms but in this day and age they have to be worn, lilly has to use latex free condoms, better to be safe than sorry, a small price to pay

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant tell the difference. Obviously its fine at home but in a club i always help the cock in with my hand just to double check.

Have to say some guys are so bloody good at wiping a condom out and putting it on that you have to check cause theyve been so quick about it

I can tell the difference if it's a latex condom as they dry me up and make me sore.

With the latex free ones I have to check and keep checking

i have No problem Telling

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yeah you do! You both do! Depending on who you play with you never know what they might try. Why risk it.

You should both be aware of what is happening.

Most women I have been with feel for the band at the top before entry to be sure until trust is built.

i can completely tell!! though alot of that is because condoms make me sore after a long play session or lots of partners...i can still tell before as they just don't feel the same at all... feels more like a dildo than a cock... which isn't bad just not the same feeling but something we have to do to remain safe!

though I have never been with a partner that is circumcised so i guess that could make a difference maybe ?

(not saying you are just wondering aloud if that makes a difference?)

In 'normal' circumstances there is a difference, but in a club situation there r often too many things going on for me to really tell (cos obviously del doesn't wear one with me) so he keeps a close eye, to make sure everyone is wearing for me

birmingham

Thank you all for your replies. I think the main thing then is to ' keep a watchful eye '. Elkie, I have tried to respond to your comments but site not allowing me too !!, which is a pity.

Again thank you ladies, one and all, very helpful.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I often find my little fella slips out of the condom once we have finished using the cowgirl position.

It's a bit embarassing to then reach inside to pull the 'packet of love' out. I know I've been genuine, but there are the occasional raised eyebrow.

Trouble is - I really, really like cowgirl. It is less of an issue with other positions, I find.

I can tell but like others say in the heat of the moment you could miss noticing.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I can tell but like others say in the heat of the moment you could miss noticing."

I can generally tell, but in the heat of the moment..

Had one meet where he kept asking for without and I made my position clear. Then later, while doing doggy, after adjusting position I thought somethings different. As I went to move and check he came!

He really didn't seem to get why I was so angry that he'd slipped the condom off and shot his load in me!

And I doubt he went for a check up afterwards - unlike me, 3 hours sitting around at the clinic and one morning after pill later!!!

The icing on it? He contacted me again about 6 weeks later!!!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I can tell but like others say in the heat of the moment you could miss noticing.

Had one meet where he kept asking for without and I made my position clear. Then later, while doing doggy, after adjusting position I thought somethings different. As I went to move and check he came!

He really didn't seem to get why I was so angry that he'd slipped the condom off and shot his load in me!

And I doubt he went for a check up afterwards - unlike me, 3 hours sitting around at the clinic and one morning after pill later!!!

The icing on it? He contacted me again about 6 weeks later!!! "

I cannot even begin to explain how angry we would be if that happened to us.

Complete disrespect. That is definitely not what the scene is all about!

"I can tell but like others say in the heat of the moment you could miss noticing.

If this happened to me I can assure you the boy (yes boy because real men don't do that kind of thing) would be getting a sharp kick to a sensitive place and kicked out promptly( I doubt I would even give him time to get dressed...)

We always make it clear that we play safe.. even though condoms make me sore after a while I still play safe because its not worth the risk to my life... if a guy even asked me to go bareback on a meet I would probably kick him out for being disrespectful because we already outline before we meet that we only play safe!

I would have clamped his balls in a vice

WOW .... just goes to show the mentality on this site of some 'special' individuals.

In terms of condom / no condom - maybe it depends on the size of the gent as to whether you feel a difference or not?

By *gracarCouple  over a year ago

Poole

As a certain stuffed dog says "Oh yes"

"I often find my little fella slips out of the condom once we have finished using the cowgirl position.

It's a bit embarassing to then reach inside to pull the 'packet of love' out. I know I've been genuine, but there are the occasional raised eyebrow.

Trouble is - I really, really like cowgirl. It is less of an issue with other positions, I find."

there are lots of companies that offer custom size condoms for a better fit so this doesnt happen... just google custom fit condoms.

» Add a new message to this topic