FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sub Women

Sub Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you thing the percentage is, of women who fantasise about being Dominated?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think most people will fantasise about it at some point, men and woman, some will see it thro some wont but i think the percentage who have thought about it will be high

"i think most people will fantasise about it at some point, men and woman, some will see it thro some wont but i think the percentage who have thought about it will be high"

Have often found it is the 'good' girls who are sub, the ones you would neve expect!

surely the 'good girls' are the best to be sub they do as they're told

My last few trainees have always done as they are told and gone the extra mile, and they have been good girls. One was even in a brass band!!

By *urvyhornygirlWoman  over a year ago

hull

I crave this not just fantasise

In nilla life I am rather headstrong and work wise very dominant

But my sub kink with the right person really does it for me

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

no such thing as a good girl only bad girls who haven't been caught !

lots of people fantasize about being dominated some follow though in role play some go on to live it as a life style some fall somwhere inbetween and enjoy themselves

any volenteers lily seeks a lady come and be at her mercy ?

"no such thing as a good girl only bad girls who haven't been caught !

lots of people fantasize about being dominated some follow though in role play some go on to live it as a life style some fall somwhere inbetween and enjoy themselves

any volenteers lily seeks a lady come and be at her mercy ?"

. Good or bad I need to train today!

"I crave this not just fantasise

"

This does it for me a woman who is strong confident, dominant in vanilla life and work but who has a secret sub side - secret filthy sex and submission

How long is a piece of string?

I would love to be someones sub, anyone want to guide me through please

"My last few trainees have always done as they are told and gone the extra mile, and they have been good girls. One was even in a brass band!!

"

I just had visions of amercian pie band camp with a trumpet up the arse then

"surely the 'good girls' are the best to be sub they do as they're told "

"My last few trainees have always done as they are told and gone the extra mile, and they have been good girls. One was even in a brass band!!

I just had visions of amercian pie band camp with a trumpet up the arse then "

lol! I thought of that too....well not the trumpet up the arse but ya know what I mean

"

- this is me too. Powerful, dominant job and a desire to be dommed on my personal life

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"strong confident, dominant in vanilla life and work but who has a secret sub side - secret filthy sex and submission"

Throw in tall and masculine and thats just how I like my boys

"I would love to be someones sub, anyone want to guide me through please "
. Apply to my profile ; )

I just had visions of amercian pie band camp with a trumpet up the arse then "

. Haha no trumpets involved. The rusty trombone however...!

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

i love being submissive and Sir knows how to ring out my true sub side or as he says the real me i am used to high pressured jobs and having to be in control but when i get to really be comfortable is when i am submitting to him i know im not a minority so my guess is loads of women would love to unleash this side of them just some are a bit too scared that it involves pain and humiliation

"i love being submissive and Sir knows how to ring out my true sub side or as he says the real me i am used to high pressured jobs and having to be in control but when i get to really be comfortable is when i am submitting to him i know im not a minority so my guess is loads of women would love to unleash this side of them just some are a bit too scared that it involves pain and humiliation"

I think that is a common misconception - being sub doesn't mean having to be into pain and bondage although they are linked - I am seriously turned on by the fact my sub gets off on pain/smacking - and I use that as part of our play - D/s play is a two way street - I enjoy my sub submitting to me knowing she is going to get punishment that turns her on - Sadism doesn't have to be part of D/s play -

I do think that some people seem to think that being submissive is all about pain and humiliation.

I am totally submissive to Master, but our relationship involves very little pain and humiliation... Not to say it doesnt happen.. Or Master doesnt enjoy giving it.. but it isnt the main thing and I know some subs that dont have that at all.

I like many subs have said on here am not submissive towards others.. but my submission does not start and end in the bedroom but is in every part of my life. What I wear, who I fuck, how I fuck them, every thing..

Cali

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 19/04/12 10:55:30]

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

"i love being submissive and Sir knows how to ring out my true sub side or as he says the real me i am used to high pressured jobs and having to be in control but when i get to really be comfortable is when i am submitting to him i know im not a minority so my guess is loads of women would love to unleash this side of them just some are a bit too scared that it involves pain and humiliation

I think that is a common misconception - being sub doesn't mean having to be into pain and bondage although they are linked - I am seriously turned on by the fact my sub gets off on pain/smacking - and I use that as part of our play - D/s play is a two way street - I enjoy my sub submitting to me knowing she is going to get punishment that turns her on - Sadism doesn't have to be part of D/s play - "

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"What do you thing the percentage is, of women who fantasise about being Dominated?"

I would say thats a really hard question to answer!

Some women are aware of it and don't follow it through or have the confidense to follow it through.

Some sub's meet the right Dom and if the sub is strong in them cannot help but to feed off of their submissive side.

Some women don't even think about it until 'the one' comes along and then a new world opens up before them.

I do think alot of women have fantasies about it but most don't investigate it further than that. I would bet the percentage would increase as the age range gets towards 30's as they have gained in confidense and are secure in their own minds.

Though the stronger the submissive is the much more secure and confident the sunmissive will be with the right Dominant for them in their lives.

Oh and an awful lot just don't understand what it means and how perfect it can be for all involved. There seem to be a huge amount of missconceptions.

And without pointing the finger at anyone in this thread there are alot of people that think they are Dom and have no idea or concept of what that really means or involves.

"

This is me exactly, I'm so bossy in my job, but once in the bedroom I'm a plaything

"

Some women don't even think about it until 'the one' comes along and then a new world opens up before them.

."

This was me.. didnt know a thing about any of this when I met my Master, I just knew that I felt different around him. and well.. now I am happily owned and collared slave

Cali

Leicestershire

"

This was me.. didnt know a thing about any of this when I met my Master, I just knew that I felt different around him. and well.. now I am happily owned and collared slave

Cali"

I love that...

Say so much for your relationship with your master.

Just imagining that 'click' and ohho somethings changed here lol.

We were married for ten years before I realised that we had been living our own version of a D/s relationship. When we started to investigate things further and I pointed it out to Mrs P it all seemed so natural to just be who we were and live it.

I thought we were happy before but god I had no idea then.

Turns out a Dominant guy, picked and married his submissive woman and niether of them knew until ten years later.

Leicestershire

On an aside. Its intriguing the amount of Mrs P's friends that have no idea how we live or what we do say to her 'I wish i had a man like yours and the relationship you have'

Love it lol

"

I do think alot of women have fantasies about it but most don't investigate it further than that. I would bet the percentage would increase as the age range gets towards 30's as they have gained in confidense and are secure in their own minds.

Though the stronger the submissive is the much more secure and confident the sunmissive will be with the right Dominant for them in their lives.

Oh and an awful lot just don't understand what it means and how perfect it can be for all involved. There seem to be a huge amount of misconceptions.

And without pointing the finger at anyone in this thread there are alot of people that think they are Dom and have no idea or concept of what that really means or involves."

I think this is spot on - I wasn't looking for D/s play when I met my current sub - in fact she was/is more dom but something between us clicked and these new experiences and opportunities presented themselves - both are exploring and enjoying it very much

"

I like many subs have said on here am not submissive towards others.. but my submission does not start and end in the bedroom but is in every part of my life. What I wear, who I fuck, how I fuck them, every thing..

Cali "

My sub and I are just starting to experiment with submission creeping into her daily life and it is working very well indeed and certainly keeps things interesting between meets

Leicestershire

"

Oh and an awful lot just don't understand what it means and how perfect it can be for all involved. There seem to be a huge amount of misconceptions.

And without pointing the finger at anyone in this thread there are alot of people that think they are Dom and have no idea or concept of what that really means or involves.

I think this is spot on - I wasn't looking for D/s play when I met my current sub - in fact she was/is more dom but something between us clicked and these new experiences and opportunities presented themselves - both are exploring and enjoying it very much

Cali

My sub and I are just starting to experiment with submission creeping into her daily life and it is working very well indeed and certainly keeps things interesting between meets

"

You sound very similar to us. We are still very much figuring out what works for us. I have noticed such a huge difference in how happy Mrs P is.

We tend to keep alot of it away from meets as we don't like to share it with just anyone as alot don't understand. That works well for us.

Mrs P knows the boundaries for meets and theres still plenty of ways to play with her sub side without anyone else being effected or it effecting the meet.

"

You sound very similar to us. We are still very much figuring out what works for us. I have noticed such a huge difference in how happy Mrs P is."

We met on here - both just looking for casual play and we now have that although the play has taken a D/s turn that we are both very happy with

"

Turns out a Dominant guy, picked and married his submissive woman and niether of them knew until ten years later."

awww that is so sweet.. My signature on a fet site is..

I never knew I was Masters slave, till Master found me and claimed me.

ITs so true. and even now.. he is the only man that makes me feel that way..

Its lovely and I have become a better person for being in this relationship. I think its why I get so protective when people seem to assume I am a battered woman.

Cali

Well Thanks to Someone who post in the threads on a regular basis(She knowswho she is) i have been able to explore my Dom side even Further. Just got to find me a nice sub now to carry it on

Leicestershire

"

Turns out a Dominant guy, picked and married his submissive woman and niether of them knew until ten years later.

awww that is so sweet.. My signature on a fet site is..

I never knew I was Masters slave, till Master found me and claimed me.

ITs so true. and even now.. he is the only man that makes me feel that way..

Its lovely and I have become a better person for being in this relationship. I think its why I get so protective when people seem to assume I am a battered woman.

Cali

"

Faaar to many people make that assumption!

What they don't get is that a true dominant is likely to be far more protective and take much better care of his/her sub than the average person would think to do for thier partner.

The otherone is that a sub is the 'little woman' locked in the kitchen or bedroom at home.

I feel a good dominant will look for what keeps their sub happy and try to give them that while at the same time keeping them on the rails and safe. That gets interesting when the sub isn't really aware of what they want until it happens.

I find it most satisfying when she gives me 'that' look of 'you did it again... lol.

I take alot of pride in knowing her better than she knows herself.

Leicestershire

"Well Thanks to Someone who post in the threads on a regular basis(She knowswho she is) i have been able to explore my Dom side even Further. Just got to find me a nice sub now to carry it on"

Checkout Fetlife... They do socials/munches for that you know

"Well Thanks to Someone who post in the threads on a regular basis(She knowswho she is) i have been able to explore my Dom side even Further. Just got to find me a nice sub now to carry it on

Checkout Fetlife... They do socials/munches for that you know"

I am a member, the above mentioned person told me about that and another site so i joined both

Just tried to send you a private message but unable to. would like a bit more info but dont want to ask in the forum.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I doubt I could ever be a sub…… it’s the terminology more than anything.

If someone said “I’m going to ‘train’ you to obey” …. I’m not sure if I’d just laugh or tell them to fuck off!

Leicestershire

"I doubt I could ever be a sub…… it’s the terminology more than anything.

If someone said “I’m going to ‘train’ you to obey” …. I’m not sure if I’d just laugh or tell them to fuck off!

"

That's just terminology that really means zip.

Any Dom that needs to say something like that isn't that much of a Dom. Though that's just our opinion of course.

Would love to chat to any ladies interested if they are out there.

Mrs P would love the company of another sub female to chat to and who knows what else.... lol

"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic