FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Neighbours

Neighbours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If we see someone we think we would get on with we get in contact even if they are in the same geographical location. Some peeps prefer to travel great distances to avoid their neighbours. Whats the normal thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i prefer to meet somone who is at least 15 miles away.

We wish you were 15 miles from us lol

we prefer non local playmates

How far will you travel

I tend to travel local as in upto 30 miles however I have been known to travel for 1.5 hours for some special meet! It was worth it...!

Sheffield is on my doorstep

we have driven 4hrs before lol was'nt worth it either lmao

I've had sex with my neighbour

Sounds kinkier than it is - I knew him before he moved in

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

She prefers to travel, worries about meeting someone local who she could bump into in her very public job.

Me I'm not bothered, but would prefer closer to home, short car drive, cos its me who does all the driving!

Won't meet anyone who is over 25 miles away.

We're only really looking for single guys so there's quite alot to choose from round our way without having to travel and wouldn't want anyone to travel too far to see us otherwise we might feel obliged. Don't think we'd meet someone from the same village tho!!

when we message ppl nearer to us we dont send pics until weve chatted,but recently we sent a message with a pic to a cpl miles away.then we got a reply saying that they know who i am and had worked with me.but gave other details.so i know they have worked with me,needless to say i was mortified and couldnt sleep for days thinking all my work mates would find out x

But they are only doing the same as you

i only ever meet people at my house, prefer to meet ones who live no more than 50 miles away, which is still too far really, only have met people who came from reading, i am in southampton, and they moaned about how long it took them to get here, i dont see the point in people traveling to far when i can see people who live nearer.

We like to be discreet and cant see the point in traveling for miles, be nice to have friends close by.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"If we see someone we think we would get on with we get in contact even if they are in the same geographical location. Some peeps prefer to travel great distances to avoid their neighbours. Whats the normal thing?"

whatever you feel comfy with...we wont meet ppl from our village, if things go tits up it could get nasty.

hexham

"We like to be discreet and cant see the point in traveling for miles, be nice to have friends close by. "

If you are looking for friendship i would be more open to travel, we have made friends with people from all over the country.

Using a site like this means you are likely to come across people u click with but it doesnt mean they will be local.

Fucking and friendship are 2 different things

Understand that but if you live in a big city you can travel a fair distance and surely the chances of meeting a neighbour would be slim

hexham

"Understand that but if you live in a big city you can travel a fair distance and surely the chances of meeting a neighbour would be slim "

i would agree, i dont mind about seeing someone i know, i do mind about being the talk of the village. If u build a friendship with people there is always the chance you can fall out, swinging is no different from other friendships...

The guy in a club we fuck is highly unlikely to say anything. The couple who get divorced and it turns nasty, or we turn down or 1000 other scenarios...lets just say i prefer t avoid that.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The spookiest thing was when my actual next door neighbour was in touch - it was too close, so didn't pursue it.

Someone else freaked me, when they told me they lived in the next road, so didn't meet them either.

Usually prefer a few miles, tho it would depend who/what was on offer.

Once met a couple where the wife worked with me sister lol

it wouldnt bother me to meet a neighbour to tell the truth! but thats prob cos im thinking it would mean more fun! (maybe a guys way of thinking tho)

Still think a taxi home is a lot of fun x

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

because we are not living together, we dont mind meeting people local to his place, as if they get pushy, or turn up annanounced, they will only get disappointment.

we wont do local at hers because she has the kids too

We regularly use a club only eight miles from us - stopped being bothered by location some time ago as if we see folk we know they are there for the same reason as us !

By *r and Mrs FlintstoneCouple  over a year ago

bridgwater

We go to a club about 8 miles away sometimes , not seen anyone we know yet and if we did they are there doing the same

your welcome in wigan anyday

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we prefer to travel but we do have a male friend that we meet at ours but then he is a truck driver and we have had one otw other males at ours

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

"when we message ppl nearer to us we dont send pics until weve chatted,but recently we sent a message with a pic to a cpl miles away.then we got a reply saying that they know who i am and had worked with me.but gave other details.so i know they have worked with me,needless to say i was mortified and couldnt sleep for days thinking all my work mates would find out x"

Hey remember they are doing other too!! X

Know of swingers who live a few doors down who regularly hold house parties, but we won't go cos it is a little too close to home.

Wish we knew swingers who lived close to us lol

After Madge and Harold left it was never the same.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We have had playmates less than half a mile from us on the same road! (Although it is rural and spread out!) We also had friends who met a couple who lived behind us and our garden backed onto theirs. Not got a problem with proximity as we are all doing the same thing.

Even if a couple break up, they were both involved and no matter what they said, would be in danger of outing themselves. Would be pretty strange in a small community to suddenly start spending time with people you hardly ever spoke to!

We have also travelled and we would do again (Especially to our mates in the South West who met the couple behind us!)Our travelling has involved weekends away and it not only gave us time to play, but also to see different areas..

We wouldn't shag immediate neighbours, though.. One has a face like a smacked arse and the other is a very large lady and just not our type. (great mates though!)

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Thinking of moving to Rushden, it seems to be the swinger capital of UK...lol

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

We have met couples from here very local, if we are all in this together we will play local, or travel for a nice evening..

Well most people in our little village know what we get up to, so the cats out the bag for us. We get a mixture of ignorance and disgusted looks.... and cheeky smiles and sly offers from marital cheaters (75% men) lol. Being this opens not for everuone though, and no not shagged next door either lol.... chels xxx

Chels the girl next door eh

lol...u nearly are next door lol x

I started swinging after a night with some friends of my parents I was 21 they were 50s ended up playing on and off ever since. No one else no but used to be funny at parties knowing what we got up to

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Thinking of moving to Rushden, it seems to be the swinger capital of UK...lol"

If you could have seen the stats we had a few years ago when we used to take money for some swinger sites online... It was back in 2001/2 and lots of sites didn't trust the 'Net for security, so looked for people like us to take the risk, for a fee..

People who joined or paid for the sites would give us their demographics and we would collate the information for the sites concerned! Because we were covered by the Data Protection Act, we couldn't even say to people we played with that we knew before we met, but it was mighty funny to walk down the High Street and see perfectly respectable people and know their secret!

At that time it was really before all the chancers, lookers and single guys and gals started to get involved in a big way and Rushden had around twenty couples that joined the larger site we were involved in! And we only had a population of around 20,000!

We had information that covered the whole country, but as we are good people, we passed alll the information back to the sites and destroyed our copies and backups when we stopped doing it!

By *orn_To_PerformCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Don't know why people would want to avoid neighbours - like many people have said, we're all here for the same reason! Most people have loads of acquaintances that you could bump into in the street, so why would you even remember a couple you had sex with? Unless it was mind-blowingly fantastic, in which case move in next door to them!!!

"The spookiest thing was when my actual next door neighbour was in touch - it was too close, so didn't pursue it.

Someone else freaked me, when they told me they lived in the next road, so didn't meet them either.

Usually prefer a few miles, tho it would depend who/what was on offer."

I've had exactly the same thing only they lived 2 streets away..to close for comfort..quite a few on here who were in my year at school which is to close for comfort too...especially when you know the same people as them and see them around town!!! But discretion is my middle name so i dont say anything

Wonder if my old school chums are swingers

"Wonder if my old school chums are swingers "

errr which school u go to ?

Begins with W lol

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"If we see someone we think we would get on with we get in contact even if they are in the same geographical location. Some peeps prefer to travel great distances to avoid their neighbours. Whats the normal thing?"

And here's me thinking you were on about an Aussie soap opera

Aint watched it in years. Prefered hme and away until Marylin fecked off then it went shite

"Begins with W lol "

lol PHEW diff school xxx

Were you SJF lol

I first learnt about swinging from my nextdoor neighbours (amazing couple).......happy to travel for the right couple / lady

"Were you SJF lol "

could not possibly say....Id have to shoot you and you seem nice x

Think we should meet up Chelsea..and i'll shoot in you lol xx

we meet anyone that we get on with long as they are not to far, at the end of the day if they are on this site it's for the same reason we are, wether they are next door or 20 miles away.

they'll want their own privacy to, so can't see them shouting it from the roof tops lol

"But they are only doing the same as you "

"Think we should meet up Chelsea..and i'll shoot in you lol xx "

OOOOHH U old romantic you xxx

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

In London to cross the city it is about 20 miles square for greater London that is but there doesn't seam to be a huge amount of us like minded people for the distance

....if you find them a the same club or for that matter on a site like this then while it might be a little embarrassing at first, at least you know you have something in common which should stay your dirty little secret!!

Frances

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

I used to travel a lot, even abroad once, most encounters worked really well, more local ones never really seemed to click for some reason? Wouldn't travel as far these days

keeping your distance doesn't always guarantee no links...i used to meet a guy who between plays on our first meet i discovered worked with my mum! fortunately not in the same dept but still. he never said anything though, and i doubt he ever would as that would mean confessing to his work colleagues that he was on here too x

Wow close call but everyone on here wants the same thing...great sex xx

» Add a new message to this topic