FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What is too much ?

What is too much ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since we started swinging we have tried just about every scenario . From the very beginning with a meet with a very new couple to now , eighteen months later , with gang bang and bukkake in clubs .

From BBC , outdoor meets and socials , there's an almost been there done that mentality developing !

So our question is - what is too much ?

And how do other folk feel about very active couples like us ? Is it off-putting or a plus in the willingness to meet ?

Any other couples or singles ever get the same feelings as us ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Since we started swinging we have tried just about every scenario . From the very beginning with a meet with a very new couple to now , eighteen months later , with gang bang and bukkake in clubs .

From BBC , outdoor meets and socials , there's an almost been there done that mentality developing !

So our question is - what is too much ?

And how do other folk feel about very active couples like us ? Is it off-putting or a plus in the willingness to meet ?

Any other couples or singles ever get the same feelings as us ? "

Yes....we go to differnt clubs twice a week, but also pop out the odd night dogging in-between

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good for you, enjoy yourself while you still can, if only i had the time and energy.

It's only too much if your not enjoying it.. although I have had people not play with me at clubs as I'd already had to much cock lol

It doesn't bother me what others think.. just what master thinks..

I'd be down cinema everyday if it were possible

Cali

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Cali and thanks for your thoughts

It's not so much that we are at all bothered by what others may think - perhaps we should be more open with our profile to filter out those that may not be suited to us !

We never really get bored as such but do find we go for the more extreme now and again which we know is sometimes frowned upon - but hey ho !

I'm with Cali on this one - as long as you are both enjoying things then you're good to go.

There are many people on the scene who like to comment on how others play; good luck to them but for me it will always be our opinion that matters when it comes to our own activities

"

We never really get bored as such but do find we go for the more extreme now and again which we know is sometimes frowned upon - but hey ho !

"

frowned on by who.. if they are going to frown on you, then its not who you want to be meeting anyway.

I am an utter cum slut and proud of it..

Cali

Sure its a case of each to their own and people who may pass judgement on others are not worth paying attention to. We are more occasional/summer swingers ourselfs but thats just our preference. As long as you're not hurting anyone (without consent lol) enjoy yourself.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we wouldnt mind at all, tbh.

as long as all are happy with how things are going during the night, then why not.

would be nice to meet someone that is bi that can seduce Em rather than meeting another bi curious woman that doesnt quite know to take the lead.

» Add a new message to this topic