FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > face pics

face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why???? do so many people not have face pics on here ?

ok i understand some people dont want every one to know they are swingers but atleast send one in a message !

do any of u reply to messages with no face pics? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

yes... and at some point after that I will ask them for one.

and half of them dont even have on on here lol x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Nahhh, I'd say most of the people I have asked have send one. It's only the odd one or two who want to send it via a phone or email.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

If the message comes from someone that I think has half a clue then ill reply

But ill expect a pic within a couple of messages,I don't mind sending one out so expect the same

If its a case of only via phone or msn I don't bother any further

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

I would be suspicious of anyone who does not send a face pic as it suggests they are either unattractive or have something to hide.

In particular, I think the single men should be aware that purely based on numbers the odds are very much against them, so sending a face pic in the first message would be a smart idea.

But I understand not having a face in the public gallery since we have normal lives too lol.

i have no shame in what i do and always make sure even when i have had reason to hide my face (seeing dads best mate online) i send a pic i just thinks its common courtosy i find that the majority of men sya they dont have a pic and will send one via email lol must just be me lol x

Forum Mod

I did get a face pic sent recently,well it was half of a head

I did wonder what sort of tragic accident had occured for the poor man to be left with half a head

"I did get a face pic sent recently,well it was half of a head

I did wonder what sort of tragic accident had occured for the poor man to be left with half a head "

ahhahaha well i made the mistake of meeting some one off chat the other week and oh dear !!! im not horrible and dont judge people on the way they look (well not to much) but fuck me that shit shudda been on the program undatables !

Am i strange then of being mistrustful (is that a word?) of anyone who sends pictures in the first message? Admittedly now i have plenty of verifications but when i first joined, men and couples would send a whole list of face pics attatched to their original message! I think you have to be a very trusting person to send that kind of thing to every person you message. I could have been anyone! I dont put face pics up because my work is in sensitive areas but more than happy to msn/email photos once ive been chatting to people.

I did wonder what sort of tragic accident had occured for the poor man to be left with half a head "

Was it the back half or the front half?

Forum Mod

I did wonder what sort of tragic accident had occured for the poor man to be left with half a head

Was it the back half or the front half? "

The bottom half,he had a lovely mouth and nose though

Was it the back half or the front half?

The bottom half,he had a lovely mouth and nose though "

Not even a side-half? how cheeky...

"Am i strange then of being mistrustful (is that a word?) of anyone who sends pictures in the first message? Admittedly now i have plenty of verifications but when i first joined, men and couples would send a whole list of face pics attatched to their original message! I think you have to be a very trusting person to send that kind of thing to every person you message. I could have been anyone! I dont put face pics up because my work is in sensitive areas but more than happy to msn/email photos once ive been chatting to people. "

I might not straight away, depends how convincing their profile is etc.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"why???? do so many people not have face pics on here ?

ok i understand some people dont want every one to know they are swingers but atleast send one in a message !

do any of u reply to messages with no face pics? x "

yes i ask them for face pics

hexham

"Am i strange then of being mistrustful (is that a word?) of anyone who sends pictures in the first message? Admittedly now i have plenty of verifications but when i first joined, men and couples would send a whole list of face pics attatched to their original message! I think you have to be a very trusting person to send that kind of thing to every person you message. I could have been anyone! I dont put face pics up because my work is in sensitive areas but more than happy to msn/email photos once ive been chatting to people. "

see we wouldnt contact you again after you asked for msn or email, its far easier to steal pics that way.

We send pics when we want to meet someone, there profile suggests they are genuine, its a gut feeling plus common sense, but we judge that if they are here to meet its fine sending face pics.

A request to email or msn just suggests timewaster/not genuine to us and we block.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

For me its simple

1) People with no face pics (private or public gallery) but demanding face pics don't get a reply.

2) People that use the "my job" reason also get no reply their job is no more important than mine. Employees of MoD are a grey area.

3) People that still think I should send them mine (even though its in public) want me to do the running.

I skip past all 3. Next?

"A request to email or msn just suggests timewaster/not genuine to us and we block."

Can understand the email thing as you can do that on here, but I get confused about people disliking msn, it's a more 'real time' way of talking without having to give out a phone number, bit like being in the chat room but without all the other people, lol... and I am no timewaster btw

By *ick-brown27Man  over a year ago

worsley

i allways send a face pic i have nothing to hide my face pics are on my profile aswell,i dont mind who see's me its what im here for

hexham

"A request to email or msn just suggests timewaster/not genuine to us and we block.

Can understand the email thing as you can do that on here, but I get confused about people disliking msn, it's a more 'real time' way of talking without having to give out a phone number, bit like being in the chat room but without all the other people, lol... and I am no timewaster btw "

because the average convo on msn turns into a man wanting cyber, which some ppl like but isnt for me. Doesn't make him a time waster, its the same for men who we have had had meets with or i have met in clubs. The majority see you are logged on and open the conversation with what are you wearing or do you want to cam. Before you say you wouldn't do that...how does anyone know? If you dont want cyber whats wrong with messaging on here?

If getting to know someone matters in real time ask to meet for a social drink or use chat.

"A request to email or msn just suggests timewaster/not genuine to us and we block.

Can understand the email thing as you can do that on here, but I get confused about people disliking msn, it's a more 'real time' way of talking without having to give out a phone number, bit like being in the chat room but without all the other people, lol... and I am no timewaster btw

because the average convo on msn turns into a man wanting cyber, which some ppl like but isnt for me. Doesn't make him a time waster, its the same for men who we have had had meets with or i have met in clubs. The majority see you are logged on and open the conversation with what are you wearing or do you want to cam. Before you say you wouldn't do that...how does anyone know? If you dont want cyber whats wrong with messaging on here?

If getting to know someone matters in real time ask to meet for a social drink or use chat."

i totally agree wth u x

If getting to know someone matters in real time ask to meet for a social drink or use chat."

Well, I can understand that, but then surely just get rid of those types too?

I have no interest in that either personally, but asking for a phone number to talk or wanting to meet up to early is just as bad to some people, so its like an intermediate to me. Chatting to and fro, more flowing like a conversation without writing longer messages back and forth, and I can't stand chat, though I've never thought of asking someone to go in there, that's not such a bad idea, thanks

hexham

If getting to know someone matters in real time ask to meet for a social drink or use chat.

I have no interest in that either personally, but asking for a phone number to talk or wanting to meet up to early is just as bad to some people, so its like an intermediate to me. Chatting to and fro, more flowing like a conversation without writing longer messages back and forth, and I can't stand chat, though I've never thought of asking someone to go in there, that's not such a bad idea, thanks "

never met anyone genuine who will not exchange phone numbers very early to confirm you are who you say you are...

Think you are more in the dating area than swinging, though, and i cant really comment on that, we exchange messages, chat or do a social meet then fuck, or go seperate ways...we are not looking for a relationship.

I have no interest in that either personally, but asking for a phone number to talk or wanting to meet up to early is just as bad to some people, so its like an intermediate to me. Chatting to and fro, more flowing like a conversation without writing longer messages back and forth, and I can't stand chat, though I've never thought of asking someone to go in there, that's not such a bad idea, thanks

never met anyone genuine who will not exchange phone numbers very early to confirm you are who you say you are...

Think you are more in the dating area than swinging, though, and i cant really comment on that, we exchange messages, chat or do a social meet then fuck, or go seperate ways...we are not looking for a relationship."

I wouldn't really consider myself a swinger no (I don't have a partner after all), but I'm not here for dating... when I was on here at first most wanted to take ages getting to know you before trusting you enough to meet them. Personally I would find it easier your way, I'd like to get to know people face to face rather than sat behind a computer. Perhaps its an age thing...

hexham

Think you are more in the dating area than swinging, though, and i cant really comment on that, we exchange messages, chat or do a social meet then fuck, or go seperate ways...we are not looking for a relationship.

I wouldn't really consider myself a swinger no (I don't have a partner after all), but I'm not here for dating... when I was on here at first most wanted to take ages getting to know you before trusting you enough to meet them. Personally I would find it easier your way, I'd like to get to know people face to face rather than sat behind a computer. Perhaps its an age thing..."

Yes us old fogies are never away from our computers

most of the time i dont bother.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"why???? do so many people not have face pics on here ?

do any of u reply to messages with no face pics? x "

If we are really interested then we will reply but if they haven't attached one within a couple of messages, we would then ignore.

+1

By *oupleup4funCouple  over a year ago

Ashton

We wont have face pics on our profile, we did pics of each of us in the same room to prove we are a couple, then via email we will send face pics..

Would would meet someone without knowing who you are meeting..

Lots of body from Baywatch and Face from Crime Watch around....

If someone doesn't send me a face picture on first message I rarely reply.. because I ask for it on first few lines of my profile...

I expect to talk on the phone within a few messages.. women demand it or will block as I like to get rid of fake women.

It works for me.

Cali

ahhahaha well i made the mistake of meeting some one off chat the other week and oh dear !!! im not horrible and dont judge people on the way they look (well not to much) but fuck me that shit shudda been on the program undatables !"

Hope he doesn't read forums

» Add a new message to this topic