FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No show

No show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you not turn up for a meet just for spite !! I had to cancel a man twice ...both times I explained why and gave good notice. Now Im sitting here thinking I have been had

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How have you been "had"

If it was you that had to scrap the meet ?!?!?!

I'm also confused.

C

Sorry I didnt write it correclty. I was due to meet him 45 mins ago ......I think he is maybe getting his own back

Forum Mod

Phone him up he may just be delayed

Yeah it reads silly

She is obviously waiting for him to turn up and he is late... so she is thinking that he hasnt turned up because she cancelled on him twice.

or thats how I read it..

cali

"Sorry I didnt write it correclty. I was due to meet him 45 mins ago ......I think he is maybe getting his own back "

lol

Ah, that makes more sense.

Standing you up to exact revenge could be a possibility but I sincerely hope not. Hopefully he'll be there soon.

"She is obviously waiting for him to turn up and he is late... so she is thinking that he hasnt turned up because she cancelled on him twice.

or thats how I read it..

cali "

Thats right Cali...

Forum Mod

Going back to the question,its not something that I would do but I would be hesitant in arranging another meet after 2 cancellations,id just be waiting for a third one

I probably would be hesitant too. But I wouldnt be so childish as to arrange just to get my own back. If thats what he has done

I'd dash up there and fill in for him if I didn't have kidney stones.

C

To be honest if you had cancel on me twice previously I would have you down as a time waster and would not entertain the idea of giving you a 3rd chance to meet

I wouldnt arrange and then not turn up out of spite tho as thats not on. I would just not even bother to arrange anything with you.

Maybe he got lost or stuck in traffic or sumat or maybe he is there right now bangin the arse off ya for all we no haha

mmmm a clever person would at least get a shag out of it before getting revenge lol sorry im joking

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Thanks cali...

i wouldnt, but it depends on why you cancelled, there are some people who would be petty.

Forum Mod

Just phone him up! easy and then you'll know whats happening

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

45 minutes late and he hasnt even bothered to txt or phone .....unless there was an emergency there is NO excuse for him them not to contact you .its just common curtusy ! so assumming theres been no accident or serious illness requiring hospital ,even if they happened to turn up now with a gold plated cock theyd have door shut in their face lol!

id see if you hear from them and unless the above understandable reasons for not contacting you id report ,block and move on swiftly . if someones that childish to play "tit for tat" games why would you want envolved anyway ..lifes too short .

Forum Mod

"mmmm a clever person would at least get a shag out of it before getting revenge lol sorry im joking"

Very true though

id just like to get a meet lol x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The suspense is killing me....

"gold plated cock"

"

45 minutes late and he hasnt even bothered to txt or phone .....unless there was an emergency there is NO excuse for him them not to contact you "

Unless he is on the Motorway without hands free! That's a pretty good excuse in my book.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do you think he's turned up and they are getting jiggy?

hmmmmm she's busy now methinks lol

"

45 minutes late and he hasnt even bothered to txt or phone .....unless there was an emergency there is NO excuse for him them not to contact you .its just common curtusy ! so assumming theres been no accident or serious illness requiring hospital ,even if they happened to turn up now with a gold plated cock theyd have door shut in their face lol!

id see if you hear from them and unless the above understandable reasons for not contacting you id report ,block and move on swiftly . if someones that childish to play "tit for tat" games why would you want envolved anyway ..lifes too short ."

If he turned up with a gold plated cock, I'd invite him in, geld him, weigh the cock in for cash and buy a reliable dildo!

Shes gettin bannged as we speak. Go to be or she would have been on here again by now giving us an update. Took a look at her profile before deffo has something about her. Nice photos of her those naughty eyes have take me to bed and fuck me hard written all over them.

Or maybe im just a naughty lil fecker

No he hasnt turned up or phoned. I was in a car accident the first time and my aunt died the second. Im not a time waster by any stretch of the imagination. But anyway I have been duly punished. Horny and angry lol

"Do you think he's turned up and they are getting jiggy?"

No jiggies here Polo

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"No he hasnt turned up or phoned. I was in a car accident the first time and my aunt died the second. Im not a time waster by any stretch of the imagination. But anyway I have been duly punished. Horny and angry lol "

im not that far way

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Do you think he's turned up and they are getting jiggy?

No jiggies here Polo "

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would have all turned out alright in the end.

Timewasters are people people who don't let other people know they are not coming..... not people who do bother to let someone know they are cancelling.

People who are timewasters out of spite really are a pretty low form of life.

So on the bright side... be thankful you needed to cancel the first two times.... or you might have ended up shagging a twat.

Yeah I know. I always think if you give notice that you have to cancelled your not a timewaster. I wouldn care....I had me fouf waxed yesterday lol

"No he hasnt turned up or phoned. I was in a car accident the first time and my aunt died the second. Im not a time waster by any stretch of the imagination. But anyway I have been duly punished. Horny and angry lol

im not that far way "

Lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We wouldn't do that out of spite - that's pretty childish - however made a cock up a few weeks ago and wires got crossed and we ended up not meeting someone we had said we may meet - they made arrangements to meet us another time - they cancelled right at the last minute with a very spurious excuse but we just went to Cupids instead! Z

"

So on the bright side... be thankful you needed to cancel the first two times.... or you might have ended up shagging a twat.

"

By *jrodes338Man  over a year ago

wednesfield,Wolverhampton

shame im not nearer

certainly wouldnt of stood you up...you gave notice on other occasions...life to short for petty spite xx

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Would you not turn up for a meet just for spite !! I had to cancel a man twice ...both times I explained why and gave good notice. Now Im sitting here thinking I have been had "
or in this case, havent been had lol

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

sorry but it has to be said we only know one side of the story again - and although in the OPs eyes she has done nothing wrong and that may be the case, single guys and no doubt females and couple get all sort of excuses why someone cancels a meet. We don't know the single guys situation he may have busted a gut to make himself available for the first 2 meet only to be "let down". While it's not nice to be spiteful, the OP has admitted herself she is angry and that' after only being let down once by the same person. Whist her reason may have been valid don't be all hear these excuse all the time - there's a friend virtually every week on the excuse people give

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Thread

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Would you not turn up for a meet just for spite !! I had to cancel a man twice ...both times I explained why and gave good notice. Now Im sitting here thinking I have been had "
or in this case, havent been had lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No we wouldn't arrange a meet and not turn up just to get our own back.

But then if we had been cancelled twice by the same person and we didn't know them already, it would be very unlikely that we would arrange a third meet in the first place.

No, we would always turn up once agreed as its a matter of honour.

Wolf

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

I think the first two canellations are legit reasons to cancel. And as I understand it, the OP did give some notice. As others have said, maybe he shouldn't have arranged a third meet if the first two pissed him off, but to arrange a meet and just not show?

He has gone from the moral high ground to the depths of the dirtiest ditch as he failed to contact, even at the last minute! So instead of coming out smelling of roses, he smells of whatever the dirtiest ditch smells of at this time of year!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"She is obviously waiting for him to turn up and he is late... so she is thinking that he hasnt turned up because she cancelled on him twice.

or thats how I read it..

cali "

Takes a woman to understand a woman....

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I think the first two canellations are legit reasons to cancel. And as I understand it, the OP did give some notice. As others have said, maybe he shouldn't have arranged a third meet if the first two pissed him off, but to arrange a meet and just not show?

He has gone from the moral high ground to the depths of the dirtiest ditch as he failed to contact, even at the last minute! So instead of coming out smelling of roses, he smells of whatever the dirtiest ditch smells of at this time of year! "

fox poo and dog muck usually

Wolf

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"fox poo and dog muck usually

Wolf

"

Niccceeeee lol

That's very bad form unless it was a dire emergency which meant he couldn't get in touch.

If it was, you'll hear from him eventually. If not, just leave it. He'll get more of a kick from knowing you're pissed off.

I just had a text saying now you know how it feels. Well its true I do. Still thinks its not nice however angry you are

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I just had a text saying now you know how it feels. Well its true I do. Still thinks its not nice however angry you are "

Nope not nice at all, seems like the person has too much time on his hands. Anyway if you fancy a night out in Liverpool......

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I just had a text saying now you know how it feels. Well its true I do. Still thinks its not nice however angry you are "

At least now you know why

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it though.

This would be a time when name n shame should be allowed, sorry you had such a horrible person arranged.

Well what a toss pot he must be then hun. His loss and stay well clear me thinks. Hey chin up girl with gorgeous naughty lookin eyes like yours im sure you wont be short of PMs x

"I just had a text saying now you know how it feels. Well its true I do. Still thinks its not nice however angry you are

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it though."

I wont

sorry to hear this hunx

Forum Mod

Be glad as he sounds like the sort of person that would need to be avoided at the best of times anyway

By *ptimusDMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I just had a text saying now you know how it feels. Well its true I do. Still thinks its not nice however angry you are

I wouldn't waste time worrying about it though.

I wont "

Good girl

By *jrodes338Man  over a year ago

wednesfield,Wolverhampton

his loss xx

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

"I'd dash up there and fill in for him if I didn't have kidney stones.

C"

FFs man up and go and shag the lady

» Add a new message to this topic