FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Registered?

Registered?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this might sound abit naive, but what when someone is in a master slave relationship, what does owned and registered mean?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a slave register.. I am on it.. and have a number that my Master then owned me with.. It is to be fair more to it than that. same as being married is more than saying your vows.

but it was nice and one of the best days of my life when Master asked me to register myself on there..

To be fair I hear more people say collared and owned..

Mmmmmmmmmmm love being Masters property to use as Master sees fit.. its so liberating..

Cali

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm very curious about that kind if lifestyle, and how to approach the subject with A, don't want him to freak out haha

I found I was this way by total accident.. Found it stupid that a woman could submit to a man.. found it even more ridiculous that she could see herself as owned.. laughable in fact..

yet then I met my Master and it just happened.. I wasn't consciously aware of it happening.. I just knew that this man made me feel different to ever other man before.

I find honesty is best in any relationship.. but I think it is perhaps something to ask carefully..

Good luck.

Cali

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I know this might sound abit naive, but what when someone is in a master slave relationship, what does owned and registered mean? "

Means they are on a website that saw a gap in the market...

Sorry cali but the slave register makes me laugh...its the worst sort of twueism, there are cyber subs "registered" who have never met their Master.

Rose, D/s is individual to each couple. The slave register is important to some, meaningless to others. Being on it has no legal status nad does not indicate commitment or that you are somehow more bdsm than others.

Well the fact it asks for no money.. I cant see how it is taking advantage.. If it means something to you then it means something.

Some people keep going on about manuals.. that to me is the same.. Its a symbol to some.. and yes its not legal..which is a shame..

But to me it was the best day of my life.. and my number means a lot to me.. as does my certificate of ownership..

Some subs want brands.. that to me is barbaric.. but to some its the done thing as it says so in a book somewhere..

Its about what is right for you... and everything started with someone making it..

And jem there is no need to apologise.. we all take different things.. It makes you laugh.. yet to me it was something special.. And nothing indicates commitment but commitment itself.

Cali

Cali

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Well the fact it asks for no money.. I cant see how it is taking advantage.. If it means something to you then it means something.

Some people keep going on about manuals.. that to me is the same.. Its a symbol to some.. and yes its not legal..which is a shame..

But to me it was the best day of my life.. and my number means a lot to me.. as does my certificate of ownership..

Some subs want brands.. that to me is barbaric.. but to some its the done thing as it says so in a book somewhere..

Its about what is right for you... and everything started with someone making it..

And jem there is no need to apologise.. we all take different things.. It makes you laugh.. yet to me it was something special.. And nothing indicates commitment but commitment itself.

Cali

Cali "

See your Master clearly saw that kind of open recognition mattered to you...so of course it has meaning.

However i have come across people on the scene who insist because i am not "registered" i am somehow playing at things...as if D/s didnt exist before the register...

As for being different...oh yes...i am still smiling from the fact that Sir says i am ready for my next piercing. The clit piercing was in itself an incredibly emotional experience for us, whereas you would have not felt the same...

As for barbaric...what wrong with that

Im registered as well. For me it was a big thing also

What I was trying to say is like with anything... it is open to personal interpretation.. I would never be pierced.. Basically because I cant be..( not even if Master asked as I have a condition that would mean it would never ever heal but) Also Master does not like piercings.

I wont play with someone with piercings as I do not like them.. yet some of my sub friends have been pierced for their masters.. and it was special to them.

It was an easy first step for me.. We talked about what it meant.. the commitment I would be making.. and that after a while if Master thought I was worthy, I would be collared too.. So for me.. someone that had never been into the life style.. it meant a lot to me.. I have my barcode on my collar and it is very special to me..

Eventually I will have it as a tattoo somewhere too...

What I was trying to say is that an act, an object, words do not make the commitment... its actions and devotion that do... but if it means something to the person.. then I think its wrong to make fun of something.. as lets face it.. there enough non lifestyle people that do that for us.

Cali

» Add a new message to this topic