FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What makes you think your all that?

What makes you think your all that?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has any body else read a profile (either male or female) where the person has instantly come across as extremely demanding...obnoxious...rude and sounds like they,re doing you a favour just by letting you read it?

Ive just read this woman's profile (no names)and couldnt believe how conceited she was...as i got lower down the page, i thought to myself...anyone who writes a profile like this..ought to be someone so damn gorgeous that she,s justified to what she likes...she said things like...Got to be between 30-35 fit body huge cock (no exceptions I know what i want, and i don't want small dicks...or fat and hairy men so if that's you...JOG ON!) Then she goes on to say "Far too many weirdos on this site...get a life will you"

Which is followed by..."And one last thing guys...you,ll have to be really damn special to get me in bed"

Now having that on your profile is all well and good...and its her right to say what ever she likes...but then i saw a picture of her! and its the picture that has made me write this thread...Because not only was she huge (Ive had some amazing experiences with larger women...so dont get me wrong..im not prejudice against her size) but she is definitely what i would call a "HIPPACROCKADILLAPIG"

I know that sounds nasty...and no she didn't turn me down, its just that for someone to come across as down right rude and as arrogant as she did...i just expected her to be something special...rather than someone with special needs...have you guys come across similar profiles...does it annoy you like it does me...or am i just a big old meanie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my personal favourites are when their profile is called or includes in the profile header 'Hot Couple', or some other term that I think should only be used for descriptive purposes for OTHER people.

Don't get me wrong, doing this you need confidence, but there has to be balance and if they don't seem approachable, then they have gone too far.

The only thing I would say though is that some couples and ladies DO get pestered and put down what they are specifically after to stop having to send what they are after in countless replies.

Then again, as with all aspects of life, some people ARE just up their own arse, plain and simple!

Ritchie

"my personal favourites are when their profile is called or includes in the profile header 'Hot Couple', or some other term that I think should only be used for descriptive purposes for OTHER people.

Don't get me wrong, doing this you need confidence, but there has to be balance and if they don't seem approachable, then they have gone too far.

The only thing I would say though is that some couples and ladies DO get pestered and put down what they are specifically after to stop having to send what they are after in countless replies.

Then again, as with all aspects of life, some people ARE just up their own arse, plain and simple!

Ritchie"

hmmmmmmmmmm....must be writing my profile all wrong then

"Has any body else read a profile (either male or female) where the person has instantly come across as extremely demanding...obnoxious...rude and sounds like they,re doing you a favour just by letting you read it?

Ive just read this woman's profile (no names)and couldnt believe how conceited she was...as i got lower down the page, i thought to myself...anyone who writes a profile like this..ought to be someone so damn gorgeous that she,s justified to what she likes...she said things like...Got to be between 30-35 fit body huge cock (no exceptions I know what i want, and i don't want small dicks...or fat and hairy men so if that's you...JOG ON!) Then she goes on to say "Far too many weirdos on this site...get a life will you"

Which is followed by..."And one last thing guys...you,ll have to be really damn special to get me in bed"

Now having that on your profile is all well and good...and its her right to say what ever she likes...but then i saw a picture of her! and its the picture that has made me write this thread...Because not only was she huge (Ive had some amazing experiences with larger women...so dont get me wrong..im not prejudice against her size) but she is definitely what i would call a "HIPPACROCKADILLAPIG"

I know that sounds nasty...and no she didn't turn me down, its just that for someone to come across as down right rude and as arrogant as she did...i just expected her to be something special...rather than someone with special needs...have you guys come across similar profiles...does it annoy you like it does me...or am i just a big old meanie? "

It is our own kind that probably pushed her into writing her profile like that Imagine if you got endless mails from women of all shapes and sizes from all over the country saying 'lets fuck' with a vagina shot attached to each email. While i'm sure it sounds nice trust me it would get VERY old VERY fast lol. That is unfortunately what single ladies have to deal with daily as they can't turn on the single guy filter (unless they want to do the chasing but that's rare).

A friend of one of the ladies ive talked to on here gets 80, yes eighty, mails per day from single guys alone. Imagine trying to filter thru all that if you have a job and other commitments. Not going to happen. Thus a harsh profile will filter out the spam and in theory bring the quality in but I agree she would get more positive results if she worded it more pleasently

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

If I haven't seen the specific profile in question, I've certainly seen a couple that were very similar.

But in the lady's defence, maybe she IS that special - just her beauty isn't in the eye of your beholder! I've seen plenty of amazing body shots on here, only to find that the face is .... Not as exciting.

So, as with everything on here, it's a case of horses for courses.

so because someone states excactly the type of person they want to meet that makes them conceted or arrogant or up there own arses? or because you dont rate their looks they shouldnt be telling others what they like in a person? if u dont like a profile just move on and forget about it why come to a forum and whinge?

Phew, it's not me, and I am not THAT big!

Runs off to check profile.... and readies to blame the wife lol.

I've seen a few profile to that end and yes i do get annoyed too. I totally understand writing exactley what you want and don't want, however there is a polite and impolite way of doign this. Surely if this lady in question is sick of getting 'crap' messages or 'the wrong guys' then writing a profile like that is not going to help, you reap what you sow right?

Anyho, I'll jump down off my soapbox now! Hope your all good.

what you look like has nothing to do with what you like, all because she is big that dont mean she has to meet big men, all because shes not slim that does not mean she has no rights to state what shes looking for, in a way i do know what you mean tho, i dont think its a case of her ought to be gorgeous etc i think its more a case of these sites go to a lot of womens head, im a single female and i get 50+ messages a day for guys, its easy to let that kind of attention go to your head but at the end of the day, im not young, i dont have a great body etc i get that amount of male because im a single women on a swingers site and im realistic enough to know that and not turn into one of the......i can get anyone i want on this site women lol

Profiles that say professional couple seeks same, cant figure if we are professional or not, implies that you have to have a big company car and earn a wacking great salary, or am i just been paranoid.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Profiles that say professional couple seeks same, cant figure if we are professional or not, implies that you have to have a big company car and earn a wacking great salary, or am i just been paranoid."
they could both be on the game lol

"Profiles that say professional couple seeks same, cant figure if we are professional or not, implies that you have to have a big company car and earn a wacking great salary, or am i just been paranoid."

oh yeah i love them, i remmeber a couple i was talking to once going on about only after educated professioanl people, they asked where i worked and i said i worked in a care home so they said, oh a nurse? so i said no i was a care worker and to that they said no thanks and blocked me lol

And the attractive people seeking same, now i have looked at some people pics who say they are attractive and thought...no your not lol. or people looking for sexy women? i mean whats sexy? sexy in whos eyes? theirs? how the hell do i know if they will find me sexy? and if i did rely is that me being as far up my arse as they are theirs? lol cant see the point in putting sexy or attractive on profiles, theres no such thing, surely its each to their own?

Thing is if their profile say they are very attractive, why would they really need to be on a swingers site in the first place?

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

To the OP - By doing this thread you are presuming everyone is going to like your profile and pictures which wont be the case, everyone has differant tastes, likes, dislikes, etc, etc!

So each to their own I say and everyone has the right to put what they want to on their OWN profile without the fear that it will be brought up in another whinging forum!

Just my tuppence worth

"Thing is if their profile say they are very attractive, why would they really need to be on a swingers site in the first place?"

lol to swing?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Thing is if their profile say they are very attractive, why would they really need to be on a swingers site in the first place?"

What? Are you saying that only ugly people should be here? We're OK looking, yes I'd say we're attractive and we're here cos we like sex! Got to go before I get myself in trouble!

clacton on sea

i know i'm no oil painting let alone a master piece, but i put a profile here because i'm looking for the samething as many others here are, only exception i choose to make is that i don't want to discover my "bi-side" so i block all males, as for the women i would think they are the same, so all in all its each to their own, and hell just imagine how boring life on this planet would be if we all liked/wanted the same thing, and as a by-note some of the least prettiest people in this world are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, so live and let live i say, and i have no prefference on looks my prefference is towards a good nature and a great sence of humour, oooh dear i've become biased ooh shit

Everyone is attractive to someone... We hope.

clacton on sea

i'm not bi but i could just kiss your for that statement,,,, its so real and so true i think i'm going to cry

clacton on sea

"Everyone is attractive to someone... We hope. "
PS if its mrs notts i'll snog your face off hunnie buns XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ive read many profile where I think - WTF were they thinking when they wrote that , some supply information to let us know how intelligent they are and that they require girth of over 5 meters lol ..... Ive had people say mine is too long and 'harsh' ... I dont think it is personally but I do state what qualities I like - which I dont think is a bad thing

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG so yr saying if yr attractive you shouldnt be on here ????

* im off to sit in the mingers corner then*

clacton on sea

"Thing is if their profile say they are very attractive, why would they really need to be on a swingers site in the first place?

* im off to sit in the mingers corner then* "

you can't come over here your far to attractive so sod off lol

"Thing is if their profile say they are very attractive, why would they really need to be on a swingers site in the first place?

* im off to sit in the mingers corner then* you can't come over here your far to attractive so sod off lol "

i cant be, or i wouldnt be on here ...

clacton on sea

* im off to sit in the mingers corner then* you can't come over here your far to attractive so sod off lol

i cant be, or i wouldnt be on here ...

"

take it from a very average looking guy ,,,,,, your a stunning woman so there

have noticed a few profiles where iv read and thought wow u must b stunnin both male and female then seen pics and thought....im not actually that ugly compared to some!!! i must have more faith in myself!! u do get some pretentious gits but such is life!!treat everyone as u want to b treated and meet who seems to interest u the most xx

what??? are you saying you have to be ugly to be a swinger then?? attractive people need to find somewhere to pick up people with the same interests!! every day life doesnt offer up more opportunities just because you are attractive!!

some guys say my profile is abit

scarey but i think its just

str8t 2 the point tells ppl wat i

like an wat i dont like that way

ppl know were they stand with me

im no realy rude im realy nice

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Sorry, we seem to have gone off the topic - I have to agree with the OP - the longest, most demanding profiles do definitely put me off - never, ever read one then looked at the pics and said to myself 'WOW - that was justified!'

Loved the line in the O.P," I just expected her to be something special.....rather than someone with special needs".

As the O.P substantiated,he wasn't having a go because she was large but because of her attitude.

XXXX

i think i have read the same profile, i remember thinking 'wow this is a tad demanding' then saw the pics and burst out laughing.

oh well.

hi all i'm Mr Ugly and I like marmite pleased to meet you

clacton on sea

i think demands in profiles can sometimes be over reacted to, lets face it each and everyone of us is an individual, so each and everyone of us has a different need, ergo each of us see each and every one in a different way, whats the saying " one mans meat is another mans poison " swinging is a life style not a beauty pagent ( hides from the flak) some of you guys need to realise ( including myself in this) your not truly god's gift to the female race even if you'd like to think you are, some of us will appeal to some of them some of us wont and vis-versa

have seen quite a few like that lol

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I agree with what other posters have said in that everybody has the right to state their preferences in what they are looking for. However I also agree with the OP in that some of the ones you read are so arrogant you think wow you must be a super model or something and then you find out they are not.

clacton on sea

"I agree with what other posters have said in that everybody has the right to state their preferences in what they are looking for. However I also agree with the OP in that some of the ones you read are so arrogant you think wow you must be a super model or something and then you find out they are not. "

again i say one mans meat and all that just because you see them as a minger it aint going to be everyone who see's them that way, ergo post that are inclined to lend themselves towards a personal appriasal of others on the site really shouldn't happen because they sail to close to being a personal attack on an individual or individuals

By *couple412Man  over a year ago

faversham

What I dont understand is why people dont phrase things better - for example.

Hi, I am on here to make some special fantasies of mine come true and to that end I am looking for Brad Pitt lookalikes - males with a six pack and who are generally considered good looking.

Rather than

No mingers cos I am fucking sexy!

Its all in the presentation people!

By *lphamaleMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I have to say I have also read some profile that make you think who are these people. And I’m always checking mine to be sure I’m giving the right message across.

I do disagree with some of the comments above about only mingers or ugly people swing! I have met some stunning couples and looks are only skin-deep. I know this may sound cheesy but I like to play with people who have dirty minds not pretty faces.

If you read a profile, you do not like then just move on and find one that you do. I do not know about you guys but I’m here to have some sexy fun and make friend nobody is forcing me to reply to a message.

Alpha

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

Our profile is unashamedly prescriptive. The reasoning is simple. We don't want to waste other peoples time nor do we want our time wasted by people we are incompatible with.

An example. Exchanged 3-4 emails, suggested a meet and they finally spotted that I smoked. They disappeared never to contact us again.

Easier to be upfront and just get fewer emails to start with.

"Our profile is unashamedly prescriptive. The reasoning is simple. We don't want to waste other peoples time nor do we want our time wasted by people we are incompatible with.

An example. Exchanged 3-4 emails, suggested a meet and they finally spotted that I smoked. They disappeared never to contact us again.

Easier to be upfront and just get fewer emails to start with. "

had one of them before cancelled a meet 1hr before cause she found out we smoked but do agree some people want to much

» Add a new message to this topic