FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Punching

Punching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *c4fun OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

So we all know there’s a lot of people on here that are way more attractive than ourselves. But would that stop you messaging someone because you thought you were punching above your weight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

nottingham

Guess not then lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Woukdnt put me off messaging. You never know, you might get a decent response. It's always worth it. What's the worst that could happen?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No it wouldn't stop me, it's all subjective anyway isn't it? The worst that can happen is they block me

What about you OP?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

For me yes and I always look at previous meets,so if they are all the opposite to me ,i wouldn't message them and would prob say no if they got in touch.

"Guess not then lol"

Hell no. I keep striking out with people I think should be playing in my division as it is - so how much worse could it be?

Nothing ventured...

Not in the slightest, regret is a lot worse than rejection.

By *man013Man  over a year ago

Derby

Can't lie lad most messages I send on here I feel like I'm punching as a single guy there are tons of us compared to the lasses so to get even a reply I'm rather happy

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Wouldn't stop me, everyone's tastes are different

nottingham

"No it wouldn't stop me, it's all subjective anyway isn't it? The worst that can happen is they block me

What about you OP? "

I think it’s worth a chance for some

Who knows the might strangely like me lol

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I'd be hesitant but I'd probably do it.

We can't all like everyone and you never know someone's type.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not at all. They can only say no which will not kill me cos im a tough cookie.

"No it wouldn't stop me, it's all subjective anyway isn't it? The worst that can happen is they block me

What about you OP? "

I think I even messaged you a few weeks ago - I'm plainly not shy about aiming high

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

If you don’t buy a ticket... plus you can be a 10/10 but once you get talking that view can quickly change lol

It depends how confident you are in yourself. I think I'm amazing and anyone would be lucky to be with me x

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Not at all we will still let the person know we are interested, if they are not attracted to us then so be it that's 100% there choice, unfortunately we can't be everyones cup of tea

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Nope, if you don't ask you don't get, so we'll give it a bash

I'm confident in the WHO I am, but not in the how I look, so I'm not that great at messaging. Daft really coz I know everyone is attracted to different things, people and and personalities.

B isn't self conscious like I am tho.

P

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I never feel I'm punching above my weight. Either I'm attractive to someone or I'm not, they'll soon let me know either way. But the way someone looks doesn't make them better or worse than me

[Removed by poster at 23/02/20 15:53:43]

Not really.

There's profiles that I'll read & come to the conclusion that I'm definitely not their cup of tea.

So I won't bother them.

(But it's not because I think they're too attractive, or I'm not attractive enough.)

"If you don’t buy a ticket... plus you can be a 10/10 but once you get talking that view can quickly change lol "

Very true.. A connection is key

No it wouldn't put me off because everyone likes what they like this whole out of your league stuff is a confidence knock. Just message them you will only find out if they are interested if you at least try

"I'm confident in the WHO I am, but not in the how I look, so I'm not that great at messaging. Daft really coz I know everyone is attracted to different things, people and and personalities.

P"

Not in the slightest, I couldn't give a monkeys.

Which is why we meet who we like, provided both of us and our prospective conspirators in shenanigans find the prospect of doing so tickles all our pickles...

"I'm confident in the WHO I am, but not in the how I look, so I'm not that great at messaging. Daft really coz I know everyone is attracted to different things, people and and personalities.

P"

Not in the slightest, I couldn't give a monkeys.

Which is why we meet who we like, provided both of us and our prospective conspirators in shenanigans find the prospect of doing so tickles all our pickles...

(B, btw... )

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Would put me off, some sexy looking fellas I wouldn’t dream of messaging

"Guess not then lol"
i punch above my weight

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've said it before on these threads, I really don't understand why people think in terms of punching above their weight when it comes to physical attraction.

Punching above your weight intellectually I can understand. I'd never enter an argument about nuclear physics with a nuclear physicist for example.

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It used to put me off but now I just think why not. As a previous poster said, the worst that can happen is they block you. Life is all about taking risks x

"Would put me off, some sexy looking fellas I wouldn’t dream of messaging "

Now that is highly illogical. For one you look rather appealing as opposed to a beast and for another your profile is clearly written by one with a brain larger than an olive?

So dig those gloves out and start twatting things like Mr Fury....

B

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

If I fit their preferences and found them attractive then I'd message...they either say yes or no

Yes.

I've had messages from men who were far too hot for me or they have met women far more attractive than me. It instantly puts me off. I can't be what they want.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes.

I've had messages from men who were far too hot for me or they have met women far more attractive than me. It instantly puts me off. I can't be what they want. "

How do you know what they want? Genuine question

There is no such thing, people either find you attractive or not, it has bugger all to do with how attractive they, or you, are to others

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Nope, I'm a hot bitch and I only want fellow hotties to shag

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"So we all know there’s a lot of people on here that are way more attractive than ourselves. But would that stop you messaging someone because you thought you were punching above your weight "
yes. I often dont approach guys or message them . I'm aware though that I often am punching lol and think go me x

"Nope, I'm a hot bitch and I only want fellow hotties to shag "
Honesty is the best policy

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Yes I do / have

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"So we all know there’s a lot of people on here that are way more attractive than ourselves. But would that stop you messaging someone because you thought you were punching above your weight "

Absolutely not, you've got to be in it to win it and I've punched a few times on nights out, mind you I've been knocked back far more times !!

"Yes.

I've had messages from men who were far too hot for me or they have met women far more attractive than me. It instantly puts me off. I can't be what they want. "

But these folk might have varying tastes. You cant just sign yourself off because of other folk. If they messaged you, they are clearly interested.

Dudley

"Nope, I'm a hot bitch and I only want fellow hotties to shag Honesty is the best policy "

Indeed, you have to know your own worth

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

And that is why we love a natter on here and then a social meet. Actually meeting them before any play time is essential. You may look awesome but if your attitude stinks and you have zero personality, we’re not interested. We may not be everyone’s cup of tea either. That’s life.

Ed x

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

I wish ppl would chat more. I’ve fancied very very few based on looks. More on personality and sense of fun.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I don't see why not as I am punching above my weight anyway with the hubby

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes.

If they're messaging you they obviously want you.

I think what a lot of women don't get is that most blokes would cheerfully shag 90% of the women on here, given the opportunity. Hence the fact that a bloke has shagged someone you consider hotter than you is irrelevant to whether he fancies you or not.

No harm in trying

Just like to add

NSAchick your hot

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

Stops me (Mrs) all the time.

Mr couldn't care less and would message anyone he liked the look of (if I let him) and wouldn't care if he got a no thanks.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Never think your punching above your weight as you don’t know what that persons tastes are, if you take a liking to someone go for it, what’s the worst that can happen?

North West

"Yes.

I've had messages from men who were far too hot for me or they have met women far more attractive than me. It instantly puts me off. I can't be what they want.

But these folk might have varying tastes. You cant just sign yourself off because of other folk. If they messaged you, they are clearly interested."

What he said

Yes it stops me however I do get enough courage to make a move sometimes with mixed results

"If you don’t buy a ticket... plus you can be a 10/10 but once you get talking that view can quickly change lol "

Definitely agree with this 10/10 looks and body does not mean a 10/10 connection xx

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"For me yes and I always look at previous meets,so if they are all the opposite to me ,i wouldn't message them and would prob say no if they got in touch."

^^ Absolutely this ^^

Yeah I think it would.

Hillside desolate

"No harm in trying

Just like to add

NSAchick your hot "

Thank you

I think it's a shame that people wouldn't contact those they deem "too hot", seems like a lot of missed opportunities out there.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We've been happily surprised by several couples

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Our hotlist is full of women and couples we'll never message as we consider them too hot so the answer is yes I guess.

In fact I even get in trouble with the mrs for winking couples who are too hot

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

It shouldn't but it does . X storm x

By *arkhorse66Man  over a year ago

bristol

I would still message, in a complimentary way and without expectation. This has resulted in some pleasant message exchanges.

And in one case I’ve been very lucky to meet such a lady and I continue to do so, pinching myself each time we meet just to make sure it’s real!! ??

Hillside desolate

For those who wouldn't... how do you think the people you have met would feel, to see you say you wouldn't contact or meet anyone too hot?

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"For those who wouldn't... how do you think the people you have met would feel, to see you say you wouldn't contact or meet anyone too hot? "

That's a very good point!

Firstly I'm afraid pretty heavy guy so not many of you would be above my weight.

But I look at the picture, think 'she's hot', read the profile to see what she/they are looking for, and if it matches up then I message (sometimes I miss the age range but Fab catches that for me).

I don't worry about too hot for me because I get so few messages directly to me. I can literally count them on one hand.

It's not worth worrying about and limiting chances further

By *rofessJayWoman  over a year ago

wherever

When someone messages me, I always look at

Their other meets and if they look hotter than me (thats bodywise) as I know I’m not bad looking, I don’t message them back

I think it's really insulting when people say they won't meet those they deem to be out of their league etc. So glad I haven't met any of you!

"I think it's really insulting when people say they won't meet those they deem to be out of their league etc. So glad I haven't met any of you!"

Cracking pictures on your profile and I was gonna message you to say so but then I read your profile and thought, what's the point....you only want people to message you if they're black! So your own profile puts people off from attempting to message you.

"I think it's really insulting when people say they won't meet those they deem to be out of their league etc. So glad I haven't met any of you!

Cracking pictures on your profile and I was gonna message you to say so but then I read your profile and thought, what's the point....you only want people to message you if they're black! So your own profile puts people off from attempting to message you. "

Yep. It works then!

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

We take looks as a gift given at birth. We have met with some amazing couples that we would consider "out of our league" but looks would never stop us approaching a hot couple or female in a club, personality is more important than looks. 9 times out of 10 they are just a normal person looking for the same as everyone else and as long as people contact with a good personality thats all that matters. Once the ice is broken the rest is easy x

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

What about you OP? "

Why would anyone want to block you :/

Lmao yes!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

As much as people say it doesn't exist......it really does.

I know for a fact that most guys who message me on fabs wouldn't give me the time of day out in the real world.

So I am a firm believer that there are people who are out of my league.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely, I'm terrified of it half the time. Best avoided according to my self doubts!

Dudley

I can't believe the amount of people that wouldn't do it. Are you all terrified of rejection? From a complete stranger?

"As much as people say it doesn't exist......it really does.

I know for a fact that most guys who message me on fabs wouldn't give me the time of day out in the real world.

So I am a firm believer that there are people who are out of my league."

Don’t be so sure xx

Birmingham

So I am a firm believer that there are people who are out of my league."

I guess the league just works to different rules. But for guys, thinking they can cut out 95% of the preamble is very appealing!

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Don’t be so sure xx"

I am pretty damn sure!

Birmingham

Don’t be so sure xx

I am pretty damn sure!"

Without the face pics, I'd guess if I were single I wouldnt think you'd be the sort of woman I'd class as "like me" or something. But as it's a different landscape here, I'd be very interested in you at a club at a very real level. You probably wouldn't think I'm out of your league though!

By *MNJCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

"For those who wouldn't... how do you think the people you have met would feel, to see you say you wouldn't contact or meet anyone too hot? "

Not messaging people who you consider "too hot" doesn't mean you don't consider the people you've met hot, we've met and played with some stunning couples, some of who we'd never have messaged first some we've never spoken to on fab at all but I don't think any of them would believe there aren't people hotter out there, who'd be that arrogant?

"I think it's really insulting when people say they won't meet those they deem to be out of their league etc. So glad I haven't met any of you!

Cracking pictures on your profile and I was gonna message you to say so but then I read your profile and thought, what's the point....you only want people to message you if they're black! So your own profile puts people off from attempting to message you.

Yep. It works then! "

My point was that your post contradicts your profile.

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Don’t be so sure xx

I am pretty damn sure!"

Well from what we see, I'm surprised you don't have the pic of the bunch? Would you say its more a self confidence thing? You look great from where we are standing

"I can't believe the amount of people that wouldn't do it. Are you all terrified of rejection? From a complete stranger?"

Yes.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I'm already punching waaaay above my weight with rhiannon as you can see in our pics . I do have an issue with self image and confidence since I put on weight through illness. When people actually meet me they are surprised by that as I'm really chatty and love to engage with everyone but can never see people actually finding me attractive.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

near Chesterfield

I'm friends with some of the most beautiful ladies on this site (IMO) and I was glad to find them beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

Dudley

"I'm friends with some of the most beautiful ladies on this site (IMO) and I was glad to find them beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. "

Thanks

near Chesterfield

"I'm friends with some of the most beautiful ladies on this site (IMO) and I was glad to find them beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

Thanks "

Excuse me miss.....

You won't let me on your friends list, but you know I think you're amazing

Dudley

"I'm friends with some of the most beautiful ladies on this site (IMO) and I was glad to find them beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

Thanks

Excuse me miss.....

You won't let me on your friends list, but you know I think you're amazing "

I’m the equivalent of Amir Khan taking on Tyson Fury when it comes to punching above my own weight

I always feel like I'm punching! But I still go for it anyway usually.

near Chesterfield

"I always feel like I'm punching! But I still go for it anyway usually. "

Behave you.

You're absolutely gorgeous and sexy as sexy gets. Xxx

Barnsley

"I always feel like I'm punching! But I still go for it anyway usually.

Behave you.

You're absolutely gorgeous and sexy as sexy gets. Xxx "

I couldn't agree more

This man speaks sense

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Feint heart never won fair maiden. I learned that the hard way as a teenager.

Behave you.

I couldn't agree more

This man speaks sense"

Well thank you very much both of you!

I'm fine with it though, I'm a big fan of faking it til you make it

I always feel like I'm punching on here I'm a 40 year old man with a dad bod

near Chesterfield

Behave you.

I couldn't agree more

This man speaks sense

Well thank you very much both of you!

I'm fine with it though, I'm a big fan of faking it til you make it "

I'd love to make it with you.

Just saying. Xxx

North West

"I always feel like I'm punching on here I'm a 40 year old man with a dad bod"

But you get offers though, right?!

"I always feel like I'm punching on here I'm a 40 year old man with a dad bod

But you get offers though, right?! "

Sometimes but sometimes life gets in the way

North West

"I always feel like I'm punching on here I'm a 40 year old man with a dad bod

But you get offers though, right?!

Sometimes but sometimes life gets in the way"

Understandable.......

I always feel like I'm punching any advice?

By *assionate explorer 1Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I'm always punching. Usually fail. But if you don't try you don't get.

Barnsley

"I always feel like I'm punching on here I'm a 40 year old man with a dad bod"

Nothing wrong with a dad bod unless it's like mine. I've put on so much weight my belly button has its own echo

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I always feel like I'm punching any advice? "

Yeah. Most people want equality in a relationship, they don't want the other person to feel inferior to them in any way, not if they have any regard for them anyway.

Believe in your own worth

"I always feel like I'm punching any advice?

Yeah. Most people want equality in a relationship, they don't want the other person to feel inferior to them in any way, not if they have any regard for them anyway.

Believe in your own worth"

oh i do i do i do i do i do i do

Thanks

Excuse me miss.....

"

Fab hubby no 2 in the making

By *reeneggsandsamMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I make a point of messaging the hottest girls on the most fabbed list, at least one a week. They've never replied but it's nice to give complements too.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

This weekend I have punched so far above my weight that Tyson would be scared !!!

Still waiting for someone to pinch me and tell me it was just a dream.

I ended up in an orgy with women that Easley fall into the "model" page one of the HOT list.

Got taken into a room with two men that was so hot and lush beyond belief.

Got used by a rather hot "dom" lady.

Pegged by a lady that wanted to "try it".

The rest was just a daze .

A weekend that I will rem_mber for a long time.x

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Our very first night swinging 8months ago we went to a club, had a look around , found the most attractive girl in the club chatted at the bar and then asked her to join us upstairs. It’s not punching above your weight it’s just being confident and going for what you want.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I always feel like I'm punching any advice?

Believe in your own worthoh i do i do i do i do i do i do "

Me too. It's a height thing

near Chesterfield

Thanks

Excuse me miss.....

Fab hubby no 2 in the making "

It's taken 5 months just to get on her friends list.

It could be a long engagement.

Being an ugly lad I’ve learned to use humour

Dudley

"I make a point of messaging the hottest girls on the most fabbed list, at least one a week. They've never replied but it's nice to give complements too."

I rarely if ever message anyone who I believe to be out of my league. Anyone in the most dabbed never get a message from me.

I just think ‘what’s the point, they’d be sitting on an inbox already bursting, my message would have no chance of getting through.’

Yes it stops me messaging some guys.

By *thena123Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

I'd not message them, purely because the last time I did,which was a long time ago now, I got ghosted...One thing that really grinds my gears is that shit, a simple " your not my type" or " sorry I'm not interested" would be fine....So now when I do send messages I always state that I'm no porn star,i ain't a size zero and I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea....Sad I know but it's out there then.x

wish i was punching

i'm more like on the floor taking a 10 count

mind you for an obvious 10/10 like me its hard to punch above your weight

be brave enough to ask the question you never know what somebody else is thinking. confidence is key

» Add a new message to this topic